Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329406 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #3030 on: December 07, 2012, 06:30:38 pm »

I am not tryign to destroy the universe. That would be silly. I am trying to be evil. destroying all the stars in the sky not owned by me is currently that. It was either that or summoning the seven princes of Hell.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3031 on: December 07, 2012, 07:06:47 pm »

Um, those black holes will eat up all planets as well, so you'd kill everyone. Unless there's people in interstellar starships that can jump off their orbits before they plunge into the black holes, in which case they'll die slower. You can't eat Hawking radiation or use it as halfway decent power...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3032 on: December 07, 2012, 07:09:52 pm »

It's why it's OTHER stars me boy.

Shame on you for not knowing.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3033 on: December 07, 2012, 07:10:41 pm »

Look, Misko's just going through his 'I have omnipotent power, so Imma destroy creation because other people oppose me' phase. Trust me, I've done it too; it'll wear out after about 20 pages.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3034 on: December 07, 2012, 07:12:51 pm »

No, it is mostly the whole Universe flipping me off bit. That ain't kosher. "THE UNIVERSE WANTS TO DESTROY ITSELF? NOT IF I DO IT FIRST!" Is my thinking.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3035 on: December 07, 2012, 07:16:08 pm »

Again, it's okay, there's a lot of unfamiliar sensations that come with infinite power and it'll take you a while to adjust. We all go through this, and if you're feeling overwhelmed or need support, we're here for you.
Except for me; I'll be wrassling Tim, who evidently doesn't know that there's no killing in wrassling.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3036 on: December 07, 2012, 07:16:37 pm »

It's why it's OTHER stars me boy.

Shame on you for not knowing.
Yeah, after the edit.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3037 on: December 07, 2012, 09:59:56 pm »

Dirg, do you understand why I destroyed the universe? With Misko, it's the same, but not really. Speaking of which, I still need to complete my goal.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3038 on: December 07, 2012, 10:03:01 pm »

HAVE FURBIES SCOUT THE UNIVERSE FOR SIGNS OF WHAT'S CAUSING THE IMPENDING DOOM. WEAR MY MAGIC ARMOR AND POINT MY MAGIC SPEAR WEAPON I MADE WAY BACK WHEN TIM ARRIVED AT MISKO, STAB HIM IF HE KEEPS DESTROYING STUFF. "So the only thing that motivates you to destroy is boredom? Why can't you just be like a normal person and lock yourself in a basement with a train set and leave us alone? I would ask you to stop, but I'm tired of wasting my breath on some overly destructive spoiled brat."
Yeah well that's very- I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THE SPANISH NINJA FELINE INQUISITION DID YOU!?!
Was waiting forever to say that.

Attacking me did not work out so well for anyone last time. And I am a bloody human for christ's sake. I destroy things. I make things go boom. I'm the player at the end of a simcity game. And Dirg? The WORLD, is my trainset.

However, as previously stated, I'm not the one causing the end. I'm just getting a kick out watchign it fall down. Ergo the Prophet.

Dirg, do you understand why I destroyed the universe? With Misko, it's the same, but not really. Speaking of which, I still need to complete my goal.
Actually, fuck that earlier explanation. This.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3039 on: December 07, 2012, 10:10:49 pm »

You had a goal? I mean since you decided that destroying the Spore universe was close enough.

HAVE FURBIES SCOUT THE UNIVERSE FOR SIGNS OF WHAT'S CAUSING THE IMPENDING DOOM. WEAR MY MAGIC ARMOR AND POINT MY MAGIC SPEAR WEAPON I MADE WAY BACK WHEN TIM ARRIVED AT MISKO, STAB HIM IF HE KEEPS DESTROYING STUFF. "So the only thing that motivates you to destroy is boredom? Why can't you just be like a normal person and lock yourself in a basement with a train set and leave us alone? I would ask you to stop, but I'm tired of wasting my breath on some overly destructive spoiled brat."
Yeah well that's very- I BET YOU DIDN'T EXPECT THE SPANISH NINJA FELINE INQUISITION DID YOU!?!
Was waiting forever to say that.
...Congratulations, that's something so random no one could have suspected it.

Attacking me did not work out so well for anyone last time. And I am a bloody human for christ's sake. I destroy things. I make things go boom. I'm the player at the end of a simcity game. And Dirg? The WORLD, is my trainset.
And I am a spaceship. With bombs that can destroy solar systems.

However, as previously stated, I'm not the one causing the end. I'm just getting a kick out watchign it fall down. Ergo the Prophet.
Um, trying to toss all stars into black holes (more or less) doesn't cause the end?

Actually, fuck that earlier explanation. This.
...Okay.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3040 on: December 07, 2012, 10:15:28 pm »

First of all, Silly Dragon, if you were payig attention you would notice the ninja incident.
Second, nu-uh. You in the field of WRASSLING HONOR. No bombs there.
Third, No. Maybe in a vague cosmic sort of way, but no. the Counnt down started before I wen't signs of the Apocalypse.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3041 on: December 07, 2012, 10:25:05 pm »

First of all, Silly Dragon, if you were payig attention you would notice the ninja incident.
Second, nu-uh. You in the field of WRASSLING HONOR. No bombs there.
Third, No. Maybe in a vague cosmic sort of way, but no. the Counnt down started before I wen't signs of the Apocalypse.
1. What makes that expectable beforehand?
2. Just wait until I get out. Or maybe the Field doesn't apply when attacking those outside of the field.
3. Oh. I think I understand what you're saying.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3042 on: December 07, 2012, 10:26:48 pm »

Hmm. My spelling skills have recently degraded significantly.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3043 on: December 08, 2012, 04:52:45 pm »

Could you please avoid my systems? I'd rather not have ringworlds breaking apart on me.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3044 on: December 08, 2012, 04:53:44 pm »

The universe is falling apart anyway, How am I hurting you in the long term?
Pages: 1 ... 201 202 [203] 204 205 ... 221