Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329794 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2805 on: November 24, 2012, 03:50:03 pm »

Misko... If we're having this conversation, you are so far from good it's unreal. And deluded at that.
Thanks for backing me up; I'm glad I'm not alone in my thoughts of misko's madness and malevolence.
misko is a pretty kind guy eh
leads empires and is considerate of everything
He threatened me when i pointed out flaws in his plans while keeping Xantalos on what passes for a payroll around here until he seceded, and then STILL wouldn't letter me attack the omnicidal, Tim-pushing-over-the-brink...person! I think he counted as a person then, he definitely does now. Anyways, misko also acts like a stereotypical evil emperor, which denies him any claim of goodness for the present.

xanta's a bro, don't know what's your problem
tim is fun to play with, and is currently occupying xanta so he doesn't do manly armok-knows-what-and-to-whom
pointing out flaws in a rtd is pretty much of a dick move since an enemy can utilize said flaws in their own actions, better do that in pm's
also, alignments are relative. you two bandwagonning hicks made me pick a side so misko here isn't completely outshouted, ARE YOU PROUD OF YOURSELF

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2806 on: November 24, 2012, 03:55:28 pm »

Xantalos WAS an omnicidalist. He severed ties with misko before becoming okay, so I'm focusing on his "omnicidalist" phase for this argument.
Tim is hated by pretty much everyone except you and me for whatever reason. Go figure.
What flaws am I pointing out in the game itself? I'm mainly pointing out flaws in misko's arguments.
Just because alignments are relative doesn't mean I don't care when a not-too-former evil emperor claims to be more good than I am.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2807 on: November 24, 2012, 03:57:46 pm »

I don't really give a shit about Tim, TBH.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2808 on: November 24, 2012, 04:02:45 pm »

Cool, that's two others who agree with me on something. That's about the best I've gotten since misko stopped being an awesome god of fire, rock, and roll.
...Why did he stop that, again?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2809 on: November 24, 2012, 04:05:38 pm »

Cool, that's two others who agree with me on something. That's about the best I've gotten since misko stopped being an awesome god of fire, rock, and roll.
...Why did he stop that, again?
Because you were anoying me. Besides, I realy don't care about Vorthon here. You are a traitor, he is a neutral. Don't think that means he supports you.
Wait since when am I a troll.
I was refering to the trolling you recieved dear boy.
Eh. My goals and GWG's do not align, it seems.
Good to hear.

The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2810 on: November 24, 2012, 04:08:29 pm »

Xantalos WAS an omnicidalist. He severed ties with misko before becoming okay, so I'm focusing on his "omnicidalist" phase for this argument.
Tim is hated by pretty much everyone except you and me for whatever reason. Go figure.
What flaws am I pointing out in the game itself? I'm mainly pointing out flaws in misko's arguments.
Just because alignments are relative doesn't mean I don't care when a not-too-former evil emperor claims to be more good than I am.

Oh gee, alright. Let me put on the proper writing for you.
I never stopped being an omnicidialist. Sure, I don't have a faction, but then, I'm pursuing my agenda by other means, no? I also have a lot of different agendas to pursue, but still, the plan to move towards omnicide is proceeding. Inch by inch, dare I say.
And why would someone hate Tim? He's interesting. Alright, maybe I were a little bit annoyed when he didn't want to share his rifle, but I find it hard to hold a grudge.
All of this started because you pointed out a flaw in Misko's plan, mind you. In case you didn't get the meaning right, that's what I said in that post. As in, "pointing out ~someone's~ in an rtd". Context, my friend.
I find it nice that all of this is a "holier-than-thou" argument. Seriously? I'm outta here.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2811 on: November 24, 2012, 04:09:06 pm »

My goals? Universal worship and domination. Might as well, right?
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2812 on: November 24, 2012, 04:12:59 pm »

Reeeally...
How about this. We join forces. In exchange, you appoint me your second-in-command and head advisor, and promise to keep your rule benevolent if possible, assuming we win. Is that acceptable?
Sig

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2813 on: November 24, 2012, 04:15:33 pm »

Eh. I'm not in a position to try yet. My ascension attempt was a 1 in bonuses. And by one, I mean critical failure.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2814 on: November 24, 2012, 04:17:00 pm »

Reeeally...
How about this. We join forces. In exchange, you appoint me your second-in-command and head advisor, and promise to keep your rule benevolent if possible, assuming we win. Is that acceptable?
And, if you do this, I will haunt you and everything you do till you give up in disgust and join vorthon.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2815 on: November 24, 2012, 04:30:12 pm »

Reeeally...
And, if you do this, I will haunt you and everything you do till you give up in disgust and join vorthon.
It's pretty much what I was trying to to with you, except I didn't try to get a formal agreement first.
But go ahead anyways. You've already committed yourself to hating me from the sounds of it. Might as well go all Enemy Mine and make a potential empire better while I'm at it.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2816 on: November 24, 2012, 04:33:10 pm »

Reeeally...
It's pretty much what I was trying to to with you, except I didn't try to get a formal agreement first.
But go ahead anyways. You've already committed yourself to hating me from the sounds of it. Might as well go all Enemy Mine and make a potential empire better while I'm at it.
I do not understand any of the sentenses here. They have no logical follow-through. Who is doing what to whom? Am I helping Cassandra by keeping you away from her? Or is killing me somewhow supposed to help her? And where does Vorthon come into the picture.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2817 on: November 24, 2012, 04:42:45 pm »

Reeeally...
I do not understand any of the sentenses here. They have no logical follow-through. Who is doing what to whom? Am I helping Cassandra by keeping you away from her? Or is killing me somewhow supposed to help her? And where does Vorthon come into the picture.
Let me explain.
When I was working with you, I was trying to be an ad visor and make your empire a better place.
That is exactly what you are demonizing me for doing with Cassandra.
Sig

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2818 on: November 24, 2012, 04:46:59 pm »

Minmalist RTDs is srius buziness.

I will now state my goals:

WESTISIDE GONNA RIDE THE NIGHT

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2819 on: November 24, 2012, 04:52:58 pm »

Minmalist RTDs is srius buziness.

I will now state my goals:

WESTISIDE GONNA RIDE THE NIGHT
If you could ride the night againt GWG, I would give you awesome stuff.
Pages: 1 ... 186 187 [188] 189 190 ... 221