Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329777 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #2790 on: November 24, 2012, 01:47:16 pm »

I didn't go, "How would I know that?" I went "I had not realised that; sorry for the mistake." Seriously, stop putting words in my mouth.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2791 on: November 24, 2012, 01:50:00 pm »

I didn't go, "How would I know that?" I went "I had not realised that; sorry for the mistake." Seriously, stop putting words in my mouth.
AHH. STOP TALKING. YOU LOST ALREADY.
Also, Misko, you don't mind if I send that strike team after Xantalos, do you?
Nyet. Go rught ahead. It's unlikely they'll do anything, but it's the thought that counts.

The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2792 on: November 24, 2012, 02:08:24 pm »

If you have to say you won, you've probably lost...
Seriously, I admitted my mistakes, and your only real arguments were based on saying that unlife was horrible (refuted by example--lichette), that the undead would be enthralled (something I admitted I had not taken into consideration), and claims that the afterlife was pretty good despite admitting you didn't want to go there yourself. Oh, and some heavy misrepresentation of my arguments.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2793 on: November 24, 2012, 02:23:28 pm »

Seriously, I admitted my mistakes, and your only real arguments were based on saying that unlife was horrible (refuted by example--lichette), that the undead would be enthralled (something I admitted I had not taken into consideration), and claims that the afterlife was pretty good despite admitting you didn't want to go there yourself. Oh, and some heavy misrepresentation of my arguments.
CAN YOU EVER LET SOMETHING DIE WITHOUT HAVING THE LAST WORD? YOU'VE NECROED OLD THREADS JUST TO PUT IN YOUR TWO-CENTS.

Alright the, despite GWG's transparent attempts (watch him go ballistic over that) to diminish my achievements,  I am certainly now a good person. Therefore, Dirg must admit I'm awesome, and abdicate te throne. Wait, no, wrong role-play.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2012, 02:31:07 pm by misko27 »

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2794 on: November 24, 2012, 02:39:24 pm »

Misko... If we're having this conversation, you are so far from good it's unreal. And deluded at that.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2795 on: November 24, 2012, 02:47:43 pm »

CAN YOU EVER LET SOMETHING DIE WITHOUT HAVING THE LAST WORD? YOU'VE NECROED OLD THREADS JUST TO PUT IN YOUR TWO-CENTS.
I did not necro those threads, they were necro'd before I got there.

Alright the, despite GWG's transparent attempts (watch him go ballistic over that) to diminish my achievements,  I am certainly now a good person. Therefore, Dirg must admit I'm awesome, and abdicate te throne. Wait, no, wrong role-play.
Seriously, what's wrong with you? I admitted my misunderstanding of Cassandra's intent and you still harp on me like I never released that misinformed belief!

Misko... If we're having this conversation, you are so far from good it's unreal. And deluded at that.
Thanks for backing me up; I'm glad I'm not alone in my thoughts of misko's madness and malevolence.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2796 on: November 24, 2012, 02:51:13 pm »

I never wanted to say I'm good, defeated one. GWG just annoyed me with the constant "well, being a undead slave isn't all that bad." I mean he was saying that out of sheer spite. You guys would oppose me if I saved a kitten from a mad butcher. Which I did. When The Kitten represents all living things, and Cassandra is the butcher. I mean WTF. You guys are alot of horrid partisan asshats. Could not admit that you were wrong if it stared you in the face and called you shirely. Whihc It is.And do you know why? BECAUSE I SAVED THE UNIVERSE, AND NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, IR HOW MUCH YOU DENY IT, YOU AREN'T TAKING IT AWAY FROM ME.

No, I'm not good. I'm just doing good things.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2797 on: November 24, 2012, 02:51:39 pm »

Thanks for backing me up; I'm glad I'm not alone in my thoughts of misko's madness and malevolence.

misko is a pretty kind guy eh
leads empires and is considerate of everything

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2798 on: November 24, 2012, 02:52:40 pm »

That means alot to me.  It really does.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2799 on: November 24, 2012, 03:21:15 pm »

I never wanted to say I'm good, defeated one.
Then why did you?

GWG just annoyed me with the constant "well, being a undead slave isn't all that bad." I mean he was saying that out of sheer spite. You guys would oppose me if I saved a kitten from a mad butcher. Which I did. When The Kitten represents all living things, and Cassandra is the butcher. I mean WTF. You guys are alot of horrid partisan asshats. Could not admit that you were wrong if it stared you in the face and called you shirely. Whihc It is.And do you know why? BECAUSE I SAVED THE UNIVERSE, AND NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, IR HOW MUCH YOU DENY IT, YOU AREN'T TAKING IT AWAY FROM ME.
I already said that I hadn't taken the slavery into account!
Seriously, I've been pointing this put for at least a page! Drop it before I point out that you, KNOWINGLY, supported Xantalos despite his well-known omnicidalism.

No, I'm not good. I'm just doing good things.
Like what, strawmanning?
The best you're doing is being a different brand of evil.

He threatened me when i pointed out flaws in his plans while keeping Xantalos on what passes for a payroll around here until he seceded, and then STILL wouldn't letter me attack the omnicidal, Tim-pushing-over-the-brink...person! I think he counted as a person then, he definitely does now. Anyways, misko also acts like a stereotypical evil emperor, which denies him any claim of goodness for the present.
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2800 on: November 24, 2012, 03:32:42 pm »

Seriously, I've been pointing this put for at least a page! Drop it before I point out that you, KNOWINGLY, supported Xantalos despite his well-known omnicidalism
I did it because, I thought it would be funny like it is.

So Cassie, are you asscociating with this slimeball? Because if so then you would become my enemy. And not just what I'm doing now, I'm talking Vorthon levels of Trolling. I will never leave you alone. Ever.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2801 on: November 24, 2012, 03:36:00 pm »

Wait since when am I a troll.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #2802 on: November 24, 2012, 03:37:38 pm »

Eh. My goals and GWG's do not align, it seems.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2803 on: November 24, 2012, 03:47:06 pm »

Seriously, I've been pointing this put for at least a page! Drop it before I point out that you, KNOWINGLY, supported Xantalos despite his well-known omnicidalism
I did it because, I thought it would be funny like it is.
You risked the universe...because you thought it would be funny?!?!
And you claim to have moral superiority.

So Cassie, are you asscociating with this slimeball? Because if so then you would become my enemy. And not just what I'm doing now, I'm talking Vorthon levels of Trolling. I will never leave you alone. Ever.
Creepy. Mind if I use one of your tactics, specifically ludicrous implication?

Eh. My goals and GWG's do not align, it seems.
Our foes do, however. Want to join forces and chat about our goals? Mine are preserving goodness in this increasingly insane galaxy, what are you trying to do?
Sig

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2804 on: November 24, 2012, 03:48:28 pm »

Anybody who wants to escape from crazy shit and just do whatever, feel free to join the Isolationists.
Pages: 1 ... 185 186 [187] 188 189 ... 221