Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329867 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1905 on: October 29, 2012, 10:37:31 pm »

"You just like opposing me for the hell of it, don't you? You get some sort of sick kick from messing with me huh? Never heard of Real Politik huh? Would rather let this continue, instead of fighting him. Just to get your petty insult in. If you are not going to oppose him, I will."

>Continue attack on Envoy's position. Unleash the Ion Cannon Brigade and Anti-matter Grenadiers if necessary.
>What Affair? Nope. Never had a affair. Lies. I loved my wife, and she'd tell you if she wasn't, dead.
>Sabotage Dirg's lovemaking as revenge for Lichette's pettiness. Unleash the Laxatives.
>Send over a Comm droid to The Brown envoy and see what he wants.

Realpolitik? Okay, Adolf Misko...
No, wait, you probably wouldn't get the sarcasm. NOT okay. No copying Nazis, I won't allow it!
Go ahead and anger the guy who kills heroes in one shot while casually enjoying a tea party. I don't care. Just watch out for the fine china, that stuff's expensive.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1906 on: October 29, 2012, 10:39:07 pm »

"You just like opposing me for the hell of it, don't you? You get some sort of sick kick from messing with me huh? Never heard of Real Politik huh? Would rather let this continue, instead of fighting him. Just to get your petty insult in. If you are not going to oppose him, I will."

>Continue attack on Envoy's position. Unleash the Ion Cannon Brigade and Anti-matter Grenadiers if necessary.
>What Affair? Nope. Never had a affair. Lies. I loved my wife, and she'd tell you if she wasn't, dead.
>Sabotage Dirg's lovemaking as revenge for Lichette's pettiness. Unleash the Laxatives.

No, wait, you probably wouldn't get the sarcasm. NOT okay. No copying Nazis, I won't allow it!
Go ahead and anger the guy who kills heroes in one shot while casually enjoying a tea party. I don't care. Just watch out for the fine china, that stuff's expensive.
First off, Real politik was invented by Kaisar Wilhelm. Espoused by Nixon. Motherfucker.

I am. I tied with him last turn. Watch me.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1907 on: October 29, 2012, 10:42:08 pm »

Until Lichette and Dirg choose to attack.. Thanks to the honeymoon, talking to her is pretty impossible! At least for me.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1908 on: October 29, 2012, 10:44:29 pm »

First off, Real politik was invented by Kaisar Wilhelm. Espoused by Nixon. Motherfucker.

I am. I tied with him last turn. Watch me.
Kaisar was better than Hitler, but mainly because of his replacing genocide with extra incompetence. And Nixon was probably the worst president of the 20th century, at least *cough* Watergate *cough*
If you're basing your strategy on one made by a German renowned for his incompetence and espoused by the only American president to resign, you should rethink it...
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1909 on: October 29, 2012, 10:46:46 pm »

Also, Great, he wouldn't destroy. Just purge life from. Meaning us.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1910 on: October 29, 2012, 10:50:07 pm »

Also, Great, he wouldn't destroy. Just purge life from. Meaning us.
...That's better...how?

~laugh~ "We're safe enough. Xan couldn't destroy the universe if he was a god."
I suspect he'll try to use the power of one who can...
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1911 on: October 29, 2012, 10:51:10 pm »

Well, Nixon got us into China, and The Kaisar was extrordinairaly competent when it came to forging political alliances. Wasn't alken bout ethics. It's the philosophy of putting aside Ideology to achieve a aim. Something YOU should look into.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1912 on: October 29, 2012, 10:51:44 pm »

Thats the thing. He CAN'T succeed on any roll to destroy the universe. That includes using/convincing someone else.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1913 on: October 29, 2012, 10:55:32 pm »

Well, Nixon got us into China, and The Kaisar was extrordinairaly competent when it came to forging political alliances. Wasn't alken bout ethics. It's the philosophy of putting aside Ideology to achieve a aim. Something YOU should look into.
You know what works well? Having your people WANT to serve you. Fewer rebellions than if you force them.
You know what does that well? A good, just rule.
You know that you're not doing?
Any of that.

Thats the thing. He CAN'T succeed on any roll to destroy the universe. That includes using/convincing someone else.
I know that. Does my character?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1914 on: October 29, 2012, 10:59:19 pm »

You know what works well? Having your people WANT to serve you. Fewer rebellions than if you force them.
You know what does that well? A good, just rule.
You know that you're not doing?
Any of that.
Hey guess what?

So, I am going to continue to attack the Brown man. And there's nothing anyone can do to stop me. So he is going to get angry. So you can do whatever you want, give up our best chance to defeat him, and eventually be wiped out by his rage, OR, we can kill him now, all jump him at once, Really go to town! A report was mde for this eventuality. I am willing to guarentee, Minimal civilian casualties. Only 10-20 million Tops. depending on the breaks.

/notseriousStrangelovereference

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1915 on: October 29, 2012, 11:02:53 pm »

AH SAY AH SAY NOW WHAT'S THIS ABOUT VIOLATING ME CONSTITUTUIONAL RIGHTS M'BOY
AH SAY AH SAY THAT'S A CONSTITUTIONAL VIOLATION RIGHT THERE WITH THE CAN'T IMPLYING SAID REPTILE FEMALE ANTHROPOMORPH INTENDS TO STRIP MESELF OF FREE WILL WHICH IS A VIOLATION OF SOME CONSTITUTIONAL LAW OR OTHER IN THE GREAT NATION OF MISKOPOTAMIA
AH SAY AH SAY, LAW ENFORCEMENT! TAKE HER AWAY, SEE?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1916 on: October 29, 2012, 11:04:10 pm »

If anything Misko, since a good deal of everyone else is currently not fighting and attempting to establish peace, and you being the only one besides your minions trying to start war, you guys would probably be singled out and destroyed.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1917 on: October 29, 2012, 11:07:48 pm »

If anything Misko, since a good deal of everyone else is currently not fighting and attempting to establish peace, and you being the only one besides your minions trying to start war, you guys would probably be singled out and destroyed.
Nope. I will force my loyal minions to fight too. Pluus theres Xantalos. And Da_nang. And Greenstar is breaking away, so more war.

Besides, his terms are that we come to peace. That's not going to happen! I tried that, and  failed. So, In honor of my nation, Fuck You.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1918 on: October 29, 2012, 11:10:58 pm »

Right. In light of new information, a fight wouldn't be the unification we need. Damn it. Back to spectral construction work.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1919 on: October 29, 2012, 11:17:30 pm »

"Me? Don't even think for a second you can blame this on me! Lichette and I had to flee from our own time line from you guys so we could live a peaceful life, only for you to follow! Every time there is an ounce of peace, you plan war. I couldn't even marry the woman I love without you scheming a battle, and I can't even fully enjoy my honeymoon with Lichette because you're plotting war while everyone else is wishing for peace."

I am sorta pissed off now. Seriously. I tried to make peace, and your side decided to ignore it. So fuck you. My offers come rarely. You will learn to treasure them as they should be. You, And your wife, decide not to have peace, and then have the Temerity, The Audacity, The un-mitigated GALL! To blame me? Fuck off.
Pages: 1 ... 126 127 [128] 129 130 ... 221