Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329525 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1335 on: October 22, 2012, 10:10:00 pm »

I hardly intend to leave, but swinging at Dirg/Lichette pointlessly forever is grinding on my nerves. Also, I want to give Misko a nip. See him squirm with true power!
Ah, good. Concentrated attack, though? Pweeeeease?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1336 on: October 22, 2012, 10:11:35 pm »

Oh, please, you're former Paladins. "Doesn't do team work" was our middle name!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: October 22, 2012, 10:14:03 pm »

"Never claimed I was a great husband you parasite, but at least I don't need to rely on treachery and secrecy to take someone on. "

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: October 22, 2012, 10:15:07 pm »

"Never claimed I was a great husband you parasite, but at least I don't need to rely on treachery and secrecy to take someone on. "
"Did I? STOP BEING GLENN BECK!"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: October 22, 2012, 10:17:28 pm »

((Still through drone))
"Name one time you took someone head-on. Losses don't count."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: October 22, 2012, 10:20:15 pm »

There needs to be another final boss other than Misko, methinks.
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: October 22, 2012, 10:21:06 pm »

"Not sure how to take the Glenn Beck one, but meh, keep up the good work Dick Dastardly. Also I've pretty much taken everyone head on when I wasn't messing around with making a small army for my amusement, and the only real thing they've done is fight nazis. Kinda hard to find times where I 'won' considering we're all immortal and just keep getting back up for more, so there hasn't been any real losses either."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: October 22, 2012, 10:23:04 pm »

"Not sure how to take the Glenn Beck one, but meh, keep up the good work Dick Dastardly. Also I've pretty much taken everyone head on when I wasn't messing around with making a small army for my amusement, and the only real thing they've done is fight nazis. Kinda hard to find times where I 'won' considering we're all immortal and just keep getting back up for more, so there hasn't been any real losses either."
"Xantalos, your vocal patterns have shifted!"
Sig

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: October 22, 2012, 10:23:20 pm »

If things go my way, we'll have Lich again.

But, if everything goes *exactly* my way, Dirg still wins. Along with me.

Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: October 22, 2012, 10:25:03 pm »

In this fantasy of yours, where would I be?
Sig

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: October 22, 2012, 10:25:13 pm »

((Still through drone))
"Name one time you took someone head-on. Losses don't count."
Everytime I personally have taken someone on. I kick ass. I'm the reason Vorthon isn't cute anymore. I sucked it out of him.

Must you be the wind beneath my wings? Besides, everyone sane knows the Lichette is the evil.

We'll see.

"Xantalos, your vocal patterns have shifted!"
*Punch Drone*
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: October 22, 2012, 10:27:12 pm »

I read through quite a bit... Lichette is a hero, and well on the side of good by now... And Misko is a love-sucking horrible politician. How is Lichette the final boss of this story?
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: October 22, 2012, 10:28:14 pm »

In this fantasy of yours, where would I be?

Somewhere in the middle.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: October 22, 2012, 10:29:36 pm »

Basicly they just want to kill Lichette because they're pissed they didn't get to kill lich before he was rule 63'd and saved by the power of love and have made it their personnel goal to finally take her down even though at this point it's a entirely different and innocent person.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: October 22, 2012, 10:31:07 pm »

I read through quite a bit... Lichette is a hero, and well on the side of good by now... And Misko is a love-sucking horrible politician. How is Lichette the final boss of this story?
Bullshits.

She is evil Corpse. She Anhillated billions of people. She is fighting against Humanity. Also, I represent all of the humans, so.

Basicly they just want to kill Lichette because they're pissed they didn't get to kill lich before he was rule 63'd and saved by the power of love and have made it their personnel goal to finally take her down even though at this point it's a entirely different and innocent person.
Dirg is a Pussy Lover boy.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 221