Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329613 times)

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
  • Serpent Lady, Slayer of Ancients
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #1350 on: October 22, 2012, 10:32:12 pm »

I read through quite a bit... Lichette is a hero, and well on the side of good by now... And Misko is a love-sucking horrible politician. How is Lichette the final boss of this story?
Bullshits.

She is evil Corpse. She Anhillated billions of people. She is fighting against Humanity. Also, I represent all of the humans, so.

Basicly they just want to kill Lichette because they're pissed they didn't get to kill lich before he was rule 63'd and saved by the power of love and have made it their personnel goal to finally take her down even though at this point it's a entirely different and innocent person.
Dirg is a Pussy Lover boy.

Ah, so now I see. Misko is a tyrant!
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

"The fuck do you mean by 'plot'"

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: October 22, 2012, 10:32:41 pm »

I read through quite a bit... Lichette is a hero, and well on the side of good by now... And Misko is a love-sucking horrible politician. How is Lichette the final boss of this story?
Bullshits.

She is evil Corpse. She Anhillated billions of people. She is fighting against Humanity. Also, I represent all of the humans, so.

I am a human.

So suck it.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: October 22, 2012, 10:34:49 pm »

Bullshits.

Basicly they just want to kill Lichette because they're pissed they didn't get to kill lich before he was rule 63'd and saved by the power of love and have made it their personnel goal to finally take her down even though at this point it's a entirely different and innocent person.
Dirg is a Pussy Lover boy.

Ah, so now I see. Misko is a tyrant!
No. I am Benevolent Dictater. Who was voted for.

Besides, everyone who supports or supported me did so of their own volition.

Read more. She Killed my wife earlier when I was a god.

Bullshits.

I am a human.

So suck it.

You are kobold. If not in actuality then spirit. No control of filthy thieving Kobolds, so.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: October 22, 2012, 10:35:46 pm »

No, my character in this RTD is a human. I have stated so earlier.

Kobolds are cool, but not when they are fighting demons.

Nevermind, didn't read the entire post. Damn, Misko wins this round.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: October 22, 2012, 10:36:11 pm »

So... Trying to make sense of the rules of this game...
Cassandra likes elves for their taste, Cobalt for it's pretty colors, and kittens for their cute intentions. She is incredibly strong, but horribly unlucky, and speaks with a rasping accent. She is white with black eyes. She likes dwarves for their hilarious intentions.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: October 22, 2012, 10:38:22 pm »

So... Trying to make sense of the rules of this game...
The rules are to read the entirety of the other thread, join a side, and kill Sinatra. He is evil. He has plot armor.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: October 22, 2012, 10:39:06 pm »

So instead of going back in time to save your wife or bring her back to life, you devoted yourself to trying to force me to feel the same pain as you by killing my wife, who if you told her what happened she would be nothing but apologetic about things she's done in her past life she doesn't even remember and would also try to help you bring your wife back?

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: October 22, 2012, 10:39:23 pm »

I've read most of it... Hence my confusion. I've seen people die about several hundred times each, for instance.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: October 22, 2012, 10:42:18 pm »

I've read most of it... Hence my confusion. I've seen people die about several hundred times each, for instance.

Death is cheap here.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Cassandra

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: October 22, 2012, 10:42:51 pm »

Very cheap. I don't think I've ever seen it acknowledged.

Dirg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: October 22, 2012, 10:43:01 pm »

Yeah, the respawning used to be justified since we where fighting in hell against the lich, then the source of all magic, but I'm not sure why people keep coming back in space. I actually died and lichette had to spend her turn during the same turn I died to revive me, but that doesn't appear to be the case any more. It's basicly just pick a side and do what you want and hope you don't kill yoursel in the process or give the other side a boost, even though at best, death isn't even a slap on the wrist.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: October 22, 2012, 10:45:44 pm »

Bullshits.

You represent the worst aspects of humanity. While I'll admit that conflict has its place, it should be friendly conflict. Not the horrors you seem to espouse.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2012, 10:47:28 pm by Vorthon »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: October 22, 2012, 10:46:37 pm »

So instead of going back in time to save your wife or bring her back to life, you devoted yourself to trying to force me to feel the same pain as you by killing my wife, who if you told her what happened she would be nothing but apologetic about things she's done in her past life she doesn't even remember and would also try to help you bring your wife back?
No. Let me rephrase. She ended my wife. Retroactively. (Least she didn't kill my son.) (hey where is that guy? Probably forward in time since were at the begining) As well as ending half of reality. There is going to be punishment.

Yeah, the respawning used to be justified since we where fighting in hell against the lich, then the source of all magic, but I'm not sure why people keep coming back in space. I actually died and lichette had to spend her turn during the same turn I died to revive me, but that doesn't appear to be the case any more. It's basicly just pick a side and do what you want and hope you don't kill yoursel in the process or give the other side a boost, even though at best, death isn't even a slap on the wrist.
I slap you.

You represent the worst aspects of humanity. While I'll admit that conflict has its place, it should be friendly conflict. Not the horrors you seem to espouse.
You are under the impression that I am not equal. I am the all.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: October 22, 2012, 10:49:12 pm »

* Vorthon raises an eyebrow.

You really need to take a look at what humanity is capable of. It is capable of love. It is capable of forgiveness. It is capable of compassion. It is capable of great things. What you represent are the pathetic, filthy dregs of  human expression.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: October 22, 2012, 10:50:04 pm »

Very cheap. I don't think I've ever seen it acknowledged.

Eh, the only thing that really counts is what Spinal posts, and if he wanted to be like, "Hey you're still dead!" then it would become an issue.
 Except he's done that and we just kinda went, "Sssssh."
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 221