Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 330378 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #825 on: October 16, 2012, 10:09:59 pm »

Why not give Misko one kitten's soul? That would fulfill the request, as even a single cat's soul could be considered a representative of the collective.

P.S. That pretty black one, in the back there. With the white spots and yellow eyes.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: October 16, 2012, 10:10:34 pm »

@Misko: About that last request: You can't have something that doesn't exist. So Nyah.
Then the war will continue. I am making a sincere effort to make peace here, and you are blocking it.
I'm not blocking it. It's not blocking if the request is impossible to fulfill due to the item in said request not existing.
It is not surpising that kittens have no soul, however, for negotiations to be sucessful, I must have Vorthons soul or similar substitute.
Misko, you can have Dirg's soul. Deal?

Note: My loyalty stands with the Lich. And in turn, Lichette. I don't give a rats ass if Dirg dies or not.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: October 16, 2012, 10:11:44 pm »

Why not give Misko one kitten's soul? That would fulfill the request, as even a single cat's soul could be considered a representative of the collective.

P.S. That pretty black one, in the back there. With the white spots and yellow eyes.
@Misko: About that last request: You can't have something that doesn't exist. So Nyah.
Then the war will continue. I am making a sincere effort to make peace here, and you are blocking it.
I'm not blocking it. It's not blocking if the request is impossible to fulfill due to the item in said request not existing.
It is not surpising that kittens have no soul, however, for negotiations to be sucessful, I must have Vorthons soul or similar substitute.

Note: My loyalty stands with the Lich. And in turn, Lichette. I don't give a rats ass if Dirg dies or not.
Either of these ae acceptable.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: October 16, 2012, 10:12:27 pm »

Either of these ae acceptable.

Preferably the cat. Dirg's soul is a little dirty.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: October 16, 2012, 10:12:53 pm »

It'd kind of be hard, considering the Collective is more or less one entity with many bodies. And has no soul or souls, or soul-like spiritual entities.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: October 16, 2012, 10:14:37 pm »

It'd kind of be hard, considering the Collective is more or less one entity with many bodies. And has no soul or souls, or soul-like spiritual entities.

You aren't getting me here. Just send that one body forward, we'll quickly and as near-painlessly-as-possible kill it, and you say that you give it's soul to us. We don't literally need a item defined as a soul. Just for you to make a slight sacrifice from the collective.
He's fucking with us.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: October 16, 2012, 10:15:00 pm »

Fine, I'll just take the cat.

So, other problems, including Sinatra. He must be stopped.

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: October 16, 2012, 10:16:10 pm »

Fine, I'll just take the cat.

So, other problems, including Sinatra. He must be stopped.

I am willing to assist you in this mission, on the terms that while we combat Sinitra, you stop fighting Lichette.

Does not include Dirg/romantics
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: October 16, 2012, 10:17:34 pm »

I get GWG, though.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: October 16, 2012, 10:18:36 pm »

I get GWG, though.

I'll help. When I regenerate into Merlin.
He's fucking with us.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: October 16, 2012, 10:20:41 pm »

I have come puny mortals. The Overdiety awakens. Soon shall be the time of Ending. Soon shall be my victory...Soon. I will celanse this universe of evil and its supossed forces of good. Soon all will fall under the regin of The Empire Of The Sun...Soon The Sun will rise and The Day will last FOREVER!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: October 16, 2012, 10:21:39 pm »

Excellent. So, Sinatra will die, I will get cat from Vorthon, what else is there?

• Lichette gives up all power.
  • I be given free rein to establish universe-spanning empire
  • Sinatra die. Or fail, or lose, or whatever. Just not win or complete current plot-line
  • Ability to viciously torture certain individuals who betrayed me during war.
  • Coupon to Subway Restauraunt.
  • Complete cessetion of Hostilities.
  • Dorothy, Sinatra's, whatever, is to be sent to Kansas, where she belongs.
  • Total Dominion over Human race.
  • Better Suitcase.
  • Vorthon's soul.
Anyone have a opposition to a better suitcase for me?

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: October 16, 2012, 10:22:29 pm »

Aaand this is six Eldritch Abominations now.

Xantalos, Misko, Me, Lichette, Mcclay, and Sinatra.
He's fucking with us.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: October 16, 2012, 10:24:07 pm »

I OPPOSE EVERYTHING

AT LEAST I WILL ONCE I'VE FINISHED MY DRINK
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: October 16, 2012, 10:24:57 pm »

Excellent. So, Sinatra will die, I will get cat from Vorthon, what else is there?

• Lichette gives up all power.
  • I be given free rein to establish universe-spanning empire
  • Sinatra die. Or fail, or lose, or whatever. Just not win or complete current plot-line
  • Ability to viciously torture certain individuals who betrayed me during war.
  • Coupon to Subway Restauraunt.
  • Complete cessetion of Hostilities.
  • Dorothy, Sinatra's, whatever, is to be sent to Kansas, where she belongs.
  • Total Dominion over Human race.
  • Better Suitcase.
  • Vorthon's soul.
Anyone have a opposition to a better suitcase for me?

What colour? And next turn, BLU Heavy will be taking you to Subway and paying. Also, how exactly is Sinatra dying?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 221