Because the old one was getting droll.
- 0 (0%)
Because I felt bored
- 3 (9.4%)
Because I'm using this to secretly decide the next plot twist
- 29 (90.6%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 221

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD  (Read 329624 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR/YOU AT FINAL BOSS: OOC THREAD
« Reply #525 on: October 12, 2012, 08:45:09 pm »

We are debating. And bidding. Would you want your new regime to be a Commie one, because that doesn't work well.
It doesn;t work well when not ruled by God-Dictaters with super human power. I quote myself:
My followers are bothering me. I will have Order damnit. No matter the cost. If I have to walk up to every mother, individually, rip her baby from her arms, and twist its neck as she watches, so be it. Order will be maintained. Threats to Order will be neutralized. The Status Quo will be maintained. This is for the Greater Good. There is no god. There is no hope. There is only Order, and what must be done to maintain It.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: October 12, 2012, 08:51:58 pm »

misko, you can't be everywhere. You can't do everything. Unless you decide who makes what, who buys what, and how well they do with everything, for everyone, market forces will still cause a 100% command economy to fail on this kind of scale. You need some competition. Competition is a free way to increase quality and lower prices.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: October 12, 2012, 08:53:26 pm »

Just leave Wrex with me and I've got no problem with you.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: October 12, 2012, 08:55:29 pm »

misko, you can't be everywhere. You can't do everything. Unless you decide who makes what, who buys what, and how well they do with everything, for everyone, market forces will still cause a 100% command economy to fail on this kind of scale. You need some competition. Competition is a free way to increase quality and lower prices.
They will be asssigned their place and categorized in the Bureaucracy.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2012, 08:57:51 pm by misko27 »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #529 on: October 12, 2012, 08:56:31 pm »

They will be asssigned there place and categorized in the Buerocracy.
You'll have to approve that with me; despite everything that's happened, I'm still the God Of Bureaucracy.
Sig! Onol

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: October 12, 2012, 08:59:31 pm »

You intend to destroy reality. I can't allow that. If Wrex works under me but still with misko, it helps me and hurts you. If Wrex gets two infinite planes to rampage across, it helps him and hurts the baatzeu and tanar'ri.  I see no benefit to letting Wrex help you, at all. My dedication to not destroying the world would be enough to earn your ire no?

And they will do the minimum they can, as they will have no reason to do more. Free markets with competition among workers and firms encourage better work and reduce your personal workload, allowing you to focus on, say, purging the heretics or whatever.
Also, when have you heard of an efficient bureaucracy?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: October 12, 2012, 09:02:35 pm »

You intend to destroy reality. I can't allow that. If Wrex works under me but still with misko, it helps me and hurts you. If Wrex gets two infinite planes to rampage across, it helps him and hurts the baatzeu and tanar'ri.  I see no benefit to letting Wrex help you, at all. My dedication to not destroying the world would be enough to earn your ire no?

And they will do the minimum they can, as they will have no reason to do more. Free markets with competition among workers and firms encourage better work and reduce your personal workload, allowing you to focus on, say, purging the heretics or whatever.
Your dedication to not destroying the world does nothing to me. How about this? After I destroy creation, I set Aperture aside in one reality and Wrex in another, which has different levels a la Eversion with different things to kill for each level. Do whatever you want past then; just leave Wrex with me.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: October 12, 2012, 09:03:40 pm »

I haven't. However, most Bureaucracies aren't ruled with a iron hand by a Omni-present all powerful Deity. Besides, do you really think the vast majority of those at low-level jobs put anything more then the minimal effort into their work? Higher jobs automatically inspire interest, besides, now we can sort people by how much effort they'll put into their work. No more picking a job just because it pays good.

Your dedication to not destroying the world does nothing to me. How about this? After I destroy creation, I set Aperture aside in one reality and Wrex in another, which has different levels a la Eversion with different things to kill for each level. Do whatever you want past then; just leave Wrex with me.
why do you want Wrex so bad?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: October 12, 2012, 09:05:20 pm »

I made a bargain. I
DON'T.
GO BACK.
ON BARGAINS.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: October 12, 2012, 09:06:05 pm »

I made a bargain. I
DON'T.
GO BACK.
ON BARGAINS.
Please be calm. Hey, Bargains like the one you gave the Lichette?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: October 12, 2012, 09:07:16 pm »

I made a bargain. I
DON'T.
GO BACK.
ON BARGAINS.
I didn't make a bargain there, that was an offer. There's a difference. I intend to honor my agreement with Wrex.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: October 12, 2012, 09:08:10 pm »

I made a bargain. I
DON'T.
GO BACK.
ON BARGAINS.
I didn't make a bargain there, that was an offer. There's a difference. I intend to honor my agreement with Wrex.
An offer, of allegiance? That confuses me.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: October 12, 2012, 09:09:26 pm »

An offer was what I made her. It was her fault that she didn't ask if I'd betray her.
Sig! Onol

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: October 12, 2012, 09:09:52 pm »

An offer was what I made her. It was her fault that she didn't ask if I'd betray her.
And if she did what would you have said?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: October 12, 2012, 09:11:07 pm »

And if she did what would you have said?
Well, I'd have obviously lied. What do I look like, a being that ISN'T dedicated to destroying reality (so it can be started anew)?
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 221