Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14

Author Topic: Tower of Horrors RTD [Turn 21: Back Where You Started]  (Read 28784 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of Horrors RTD [Turn 12: Right]
« Reply #135 on: October 23, 2012, 06:41:09 pm »

Turn 13: First Slime

Go right and look around. Maybe there is something useful.
You arrive at a four-way intersection. Closer inspection reveals it to be more of another T with a small square chamber in the wall to your left.

Specifically, the chamber has a smaller doorway than the halls, but not by a huge amount. The inside appears to be covered in... something gossamer.

Circle around through the corridors back to the starting room and then head down the way where the snail came from.
[3] You walk around a bit, trying to circle around to the starting area. Where were you again? This doesn't look... well it looks very familiar, but no more or less so than anyplace else.

Verock rips a strip of cloth off from his shirt, and checks if it could be used as a whip. Run away with Matt.
"I think we should run."
[1] You rip your shirt up a lot. You look kind of like you've just been mauled by a lion, only without the blood or wounds.

You also run right with Matt, arriving at a corner leading right with a pile of rubbish or something in it.

"Can you tell me why again we aren't fighting that snail? It looks slow enough that we can encircle it..." Aira said to Matthew.

"Because running is better in my situation." was Matthew's answer. "I tried it once, but the snail is more powerful than it looks."

Head right through the T intersection, follow Abel.
You don't see the blue-haired guy, so you just go right, the weight of the corpse tiring you out. A corner leading right, this time with a rock or something in it.

Ensure my bodyguard's eternal loyalty by charging forth ahead of him and punching the snail! (Yes, I realize the many problems with this.)

"DIEEEE!!"
[5] vs [3] You run over and stamp on the snail's tail. It screeches, turns around, and lashes at you with its tongue.

[5+1] vs [4] You take a shallow gash across the chest.

2 dmg to Snail
-2 hp

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of Horrors RTD [Turn 13: First Slime]
« Reply #136 on: October 23, 2012, 06:43:23 pm »

"Throw something at it. We can't trust anything here."
Rip off a strip of fabric from clothes, throw at pile of rubbish

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: October 23, 2012, 06:48:49 pm »

"Getting a bit tired." Matt said, sighing and dropping the corpse for a while.

Drop the corpse and rest for a while.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: October 23, 2012, 06:50:04 pm »

Verock looks up from his work with his clothes to glance at the corpse.
"Hey, kid? What's the plan for the body?"

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: October 23, 2012, 06:55:27 pm »

Matthew shrugs. "I'll carry it around for a little more. I want at least a change of taking care of the corpse."

That and it was working well as a weapon and shield in a pinch.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: October 23, 2012, 06:59:15 pm »

"Well, I doubt we'll be able to carry it around forever. Eventually, we'll have to drop it or something."

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: October 23, 2012, 07:24:27 pm »

"Now kill it! ... Hello?"

Panic and run away blindly after getting my not-so-free HPXP and noticing I'm alone.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
  • From the depth of thy soul I cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: October 23, 2012, 11:50:33 pm »

"Tch... only one way to choose...."

Spin around until I'm. dizzy and then point at one of the ways. Go that way if it isn't the way I came from.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: October 24, 2012, 12:32:14 am »

"Let's all just get this threat over with!"

Charge at that snail!

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: October 24, 2012, 05:04:43 pm »

Turn 14: Samurai

"Throw something at it. We can't trust anything here."
Rip off a strip of fabric from clothes, throw at pile of rubbish
[6] Your clothes are already pretty well shredded, but with a few more tears the whole thing comes apart into a malformed chain of ragged cloth.

[3] You throw it on the rubbish. It sort of slides off.

"Getting a bit tired." Matt said, sighing and dropping the corpse for a while.

Drop the corpse and rest for a while.
You rest a bit, taking a much needed breather. You feel much better now.

"Now kill it! ... Hello?"

Panic and run away blindly after getting my not-so-free HPXP and noticing I'm alone.
[?][?] You panic and bolt, running blindly until you arrive at another corner turning right. You don't think you hear the snail behind you.

"Tch... only one way to choose...."

Spin around until I'm. dizzy and then point at one of the ways. Go that way if it isn't the way I came from.
[?] You spin around and end up pointing at that little chamber. Well, it's not the way you came... of course, it's not really a way at all...

Nonetheless, you stumble in, still dizzy, and look around. The main thing of note is that the walls and floor are covered with some weird sort of... stone, or something? It's a sort of gossamer silver-white, which sort of shimmers when you move your view around, and has a sort of odd texture, mostly smooth but uneven. You think you could pry it off.

"Let's all just get this threat over with!"

Charge at that snail!
[6] vs [1] You charge the snail, and as it slowly turns around to face you nail it in the face, slamming its head into the wall with the force of your blow. Ichor drips from its maw.

[6+1-1] vs [1] Its response is equally horrific, lashing its tongue at you with blinding speed and crushing force. You feel a searing pain just below your eyes, running across your entire face, and then everything goes dark.

5 dmg to snail
-5 hp

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Tower of Horrors RTD [Turn 14: Samurai]
« Reply #145 on: October 24, 2012, 05:17:51 pm »

Internally celebrate having the ability to go my favorite direction again, as I go my favorite direction again.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: October 24, 2012, 05:33:15 pm »

"Well, don't think that's an abomination designed to rupture our souls and deface our bodies. I'll go investigate it."
Cautiously investigate it.

DiezIrae

• Bay Watcher
  • From the depth of thy soul I cometh...
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: October 24, 2012, 05:47:27 pm »

Pry. It. Off.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: October 24, 2012, 07:19:42 pm »

Head down a random passageway, looking for a weapon of some kind.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: October 24, 2012, 11:48:38 pm »

((Yay for not going into the negatives!

Boo for being left alone to die XD

...Am I dead?))

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 14