Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: PaintCrypts. Vampire King and Demons Invasion [Community game] KILLED BY FPS  (Read 27502 times)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile

Would it be possible to release the demons from the adamantine and the fortress simultaneously?
And make them fight each other to the death in a demonic gladiatorial arena?
I. Want. This.
I doubt it is possible. Looks like you get the demons horde first time you broke into Hell whatever way it was, either by digging adamantine or fortress
But I can check it.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Pitchblende

• Bay Watcher
  • Ne cede malis
    • View Profile

That could work to our advantage, if we let the demons through the adamantine, then we could grab the sword and wall off the fortresses entrance to hell without worrying about tons of demons killing everything.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That could work to our advantage, if we let the demons through the adamantine, then we could grab the sword and wall off the fortresses entrance to hell without worrying about tons of demons killing everything.

We could do that simply by building a normal floor over the glowing tile near the sword.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Pitchblende

• Bay Watcher
  • Ne cede malis
    • View Profile

...I didn't know that.

Yeah, just build that demon arena.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

...I didn't know that.

Yeah, just build that demon arena.
Ok, I'll do that.

GreatWyrm is dead to undead horse.
An axedwarf fell into melancholy and left himself to be eaten by undead dwarf, but got only minor injures before passing by soldier took it down. This should have deepen axedwarf's melancholy if it was possible. Really, he doesn't even strikes back, but just dodges, or attacks are blocked by armor.
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

6th Hematite, 106
Today our fellow Tirion lost the will to life...

*Sigh* He was the hero of our town. Numerous undeads he killed and numerous mechanisms he made.

The fort is full of unhappy dwarves, fighting, throwing stuff and yelling at each other. The only good thing is what they get some fighting experience from that. Especially when both fighters are members of military

But really, we have to do something with those unhappy citizens!

Pitchblende

• Bay Watcher
  • Ne cede malis
    • View Profile

Make a zoo! Filled only with fluffly wamblers!

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, that escalated quickly.

An eerie deep voice is heard through the fortress.
“This body does not matter. We are limitless. You are bacteria. We do not die.
Releasing control.”

(delete 'Tirion' dwarf nickname please, and notify if another one becomes possessed.)
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, that escalated quickly.

An eerie deep voice is heard through the fortress.
“This body does not matter. We are limitless. You are bacteria. We do not die.
Releasing control.”

(delete 'Tirion' dwarf nickname please, and notify if another one becomes possessed.)
We have three dwarves who were posessed before:
Asmel Planter, creator of quartzite ring, miserable but not crazy, for now.
Dodok Miner, creator of blood thorn piccolo (such a sadistic thing! piccolo with thorns). Content, but can't handle stress well. Also, daughter of Urist the mayor
Kubuk Recruit Axedwarf, creator of pig bone buckler (that has zombie amphibian man bone decoration). Miserable, had started a fist fight with a speardwarf. Talks to inanimate objects when nervous.

I'd rather stick the nickname 'Tirion' to that dwarf, since everyone in the fortress knows him under this name. But you can name another dwarf with the same name, this adds to overall madness here:
- Hey, it was Tirion!
- Tirion got crazy, you fool!
- No, dumbass, Tirion was just posessed!
- Are you fucking kidding me?! Tirion never made any useless crap, but he shot the winged slug in once!
.. and so on up to fist fight.

... Kubuk the Recruit in tatntum just kicked the ram in the hoof and severed it off! Badass!

... that marksdwarf who got a titile has gone berserk. Oh shit.... Now she's punctioning her fellow marksdwarf, while military in on the march.
And in the mddle of it a leatherworker got a fey mood.

.. berserk dwarf was taken down by swordsdwarf.

The fey mood resulted in leather turban, Declinedzeals The Fork of Parity
« Last Edit: October 30, 2012, 09:59:51 am by peregarrett »

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Kubuk the axedwarf recruit strikes again at the infuriating speardwarf, unwilling to let the insult to his beard slide.
The speardwarf laughs mockingly at his feeble strikes.

Suddenly, Kubuk Tirion the Axedwarf is lifted off his feet, as if picked up by an unseen force. He speaks in a resounding, deep voice: I am assuming direct control.

He then hits the speardwarf in the nose, bruising the skin and breaking the cartilage, and says: This hurts you.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The melancolic Tirion dead from thrist. He was buried in his legendary tomb and his stuff was moving into... But suddenly his rotten corpse rushes out of the tomb, and attacks the dwarves at dinind hall!

Three peasants died before militia took him down. Next time we'll lock the door to his tomb after he's buried.

But just before that, the recruit who threw tantrums and fought others, bestowed the nickname Tirion upon himself

(Actually, he's a speardwarf, but with some minor skill in axe)

Pitchblende

• Bay Watcher
  • Ne cede malis
    • View Profile

If Pitchblende II dies can you just throw her into the great magma sea?

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think fortress death caused by demons is preferable to tantrum spiral.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If Pitchblende II dies can you just throw her into the great magma sea?
Well, okay. Should I make a slab then or you want to be a ghost too?

I think fortress death caused by demons is preferable to tantrum spiral.
We're far from dieing, actually. I'm engraving the main staiwell to cheer those unhappies a bit, but if spiral raises too high, I'll definitely open the circus.

Human Guild representantive has come, and brought the trades with him. He calls himself a weaponsmith, huh! I'm sure he just wants to find out the secrets of our weaponry!

We're still digging out the temple. The two top floors of it are already dug out.

The new Tirion had some more fights, but finally settled with combat drills. The undead old Tirion is howling behind the door to his tomb. This adds some good thrill to every lunch we have.

InsanityIncarnate insists on using adamantine strands for sutures, he says they have some an-tea-sceptical abilities that helps to fight milk-robes.  Don't know what he means, but I allowed him to use them, if he'll return them after removing sutures from patients.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2012, 12:57:48 am by peregarrett »

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We have justice system, and it is working.. kind of.
Hunter was accused for violating production order and sentenced for beating. But obviously officer read this as 'biting' and bite his foot.

Another officer slammed someone's head in tantrum, and was reported of being murderer.

Human representative had a small-talk with mayor and left. I knew that he came for our secrets! But I guess he saw nothing special.

We bought all of humans iron anvils, exotic metal bars, drinks and wood. ShadeNight will be happy with her sewer brew.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18