Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18

Author Topic: PaintCrypts. Vampire King and Demons Invasion [Community game] KILLED BY FPS  (Read 27519 times)

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Peregarett, your wife has no item preferences, so there will be no mandates, only demands. I vote for her. It would make the fortress survivable, and would give you additional legitimacy as our overseer :)
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile

Peregarett, your wife has no item preferences, so there will be no mandates, only demands. I vote for her. It would make the fortress survivable, and would give you additional legitimacy as our overseer :)
You were late, so, baron's title goes to ShadeNight! Hooray!
And I guess we'd had just 'items' as mandates.

23rd Timber
Human merchants moved out and met goblin ambush. Not a big deal for human fighters - two or three are dead, others ran away.

We've locked the dragon beast at tomb, to safely construct traps. Our traners say that it can be tamed and war-trained, that's hillarious!
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

shadenight123

• Bay Watcher
  • Death. To all. Except my dwarves.
    • View Profile
    • My Twitter

YEAHY!
Now give me the blood of a thousand's children, so that my dwarf can keep her young appearance.
truly, maybe she should become a vampire...
and be immortal.
An immortal baron!
“Well,” he said. “We’re in the Forgotten hunting grounds I take it. Your screams just woke them up early. Congratulations, Lyara.”
“Do something!” she whispered, trying to keep her sight on all of them at once.
Basileus clapped his hands once. The Forgotten took a step forward, attracted by the sound.
“There, I did something. I clapped. I like clapping,” he said. -The Investigator And The Case Of The Missing Brain.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

YEAHY!
Now give me the blood of a thousand's children, so that my dwarf can keep her young appearance.
truly, maybe she should become a vampire...
and be immortal.
An immortal baron!
Vladimir Harkonnen, please login.
Also, to be a vampire you either have to drink a blood of vampire or survive the vampire bite. First is hard, but possible (drop a bleeding vampire into your personal well), the second is a matter of chance.

20th Moonstone
Dragon was captured with no efforts. Let our trainers tame it and train.

There was undead ogre ambush, but they killed only one mason who was dumb enough to panic and ran not into the gates, but outside. Ogres then were killed with weapon traps that were made at the gate to Sea Tower

Temple is slowly dug out. Too slowly.

And I have another baby, this time it's a girl!

One of children had a fey mood. I'm quite pessimistic about his creation, but who knows...

Liaison had an agreement with mayor

Goblets are fine. We can make a tons of them

Just I supposed:

But he's just a child, so it's ok for him, but not for others!

5th Opal
A metalsmith died to falling ore boulders. The strike was so hard that he literally exploded! Maybe we should take some safety measures here?

18th Opal
Oh shit
« Last Edit: October 23, 2012, 01:39:00 pm by peregarrett »
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It looks like HE was the flying object.
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It looks like HE was the flying object.
No, first one had the same log. It's a delivery shaft where ore is dumped from minecarts. I stopped it - we have more than enough ore down there, and hundreds of bars already made.

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

What if you add a hatch halfway down the shaft, and link it up to a pressure plate next to where the ores land? That way we could hit the dwarves running to collect the ore far more efficiently!
Or did you stop the delivery system because you don't want dwarves to die...?
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

What if you add a hatch halfway down the shaft, and link it up to a pressure plate next to where the ores land? That way we could hit the dwarves running to collect the ore far more efficiently!
Or did you stop the delivery system because you don't want dwarves to die...?
Lol! =)
I want deaths to be hillarious and uncommon. Two similar stupid deaths one by one is enough, I think, I want to invent something new.
Maybe a rail shotgun against demons? Never made one before...

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ShadeNight was inspecting her new rooms:

- Quite descent. Just as big as I wanted them to be. And windows are pretty. But it lacks some art. I'll apply my own labor to it.

And, to selebrate her appointment, ShadeNight mandated that export of ballista parts is prohibited.

Actually, no one ever had a single thought about exporting ballista parts...

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can those walls and floors be engraved?

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Can those walls and floors be engraved?
Yes, they can

Also, who asked for stupid deaths?

Archers were on guard to shoot out the thieves, and then an undead harpy jumps out of nowhere... and thows an archer to trap catwalk, where I utilize crap that goblins leave.

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wow.

And that engraving is very fitting, given it's location ;)

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

28th Granite, 106
A jeweller got fey mood, and finally made a useful thing:

That's what we should bind our cave dragon to!

Dragon was slightly trained, but then lost her training state. Oh well, train her again until she learns how to behave!

We accidentally started to mine adamantine, while were diging tunnels at lowest levels.

That could result in disaster, but went well. Let's start it's processing then!

Urist the Mayor demanded platinum statue in her room. We have the only platinum bar, so I demanded Urist to go fuck herself.
Also she mandated making of spears which is much more useful.

Some engravings made by ShadeNight in slade:

Apart from that - ballista parts, cave spiders, creations of masterwork silver bolts, various appointments to positions, sun berries and coins. No blind cave bears with droooling eyes, that's strange.

Pitchblende

• Bay Watcher
  • Ne cede malis
    • View Profile

Would it be possible to release the demons from the adamantine and the fortress simultaneously?

Orange Wizard

• Bay Watcher
  • mou ii yo
    • View Profile
    • S M U G

Would it be possible to release the demons from the adamantine and the fortress simultaneously?
And make them fight each other to the death in a demonic gladiatorial arena?
I. Want. This.
Please don't shitpost, it lowers the quality of discourse
Hard science is like a sword, and soft science is like fear. You can use both to equally powerful results, but even if your opponent disbelieve your stabs, they will still die.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 18