Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: You Pizza Toppings!  (Read 5995 times)

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You Pizza Toppings!
« Reply #75 on: September 26, 2012, 01:21:28 am »

The few times I've accidentally eaten some in the past few years made me immediately nauseous.

Basically my body doesn't like food period.

You are possibly alergic, or at least sensative, to fats and/or oils.

Pretty much condemning you to a near vegan diet.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 26, 2012, 01:23:56 am »

I went on a vegan diet once, for two weeks. Had to for a medical procedure thingamajig with my thyroid.

By the end of it I thought I was going to die.

I have no idea what's wrong with me but if I have anorexia or something, it's not psychological. My body shame is from being too skinny, not from thinking I'm fat.
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 26, 2012, 01:26:44 am »

Everyone is different. Some people are very sensative to the foods they eat to the point where even eating Icecream can make them puke.

My mother is alergic to butter fats (sorta) but will eat things with butter fats if she likes them enough.

I like eggs but they make me feel very sick.

FearfulJesuit

• Bay Watcher
  • True neoliberalism has never been tried
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 26, 2012, 09:55:09 pm »

Pineapple, Canadian bacon and kebab meat.

@Footjob, you can microwave most grains I've tried pretty easily through the microwave, even if they aren't packaged for it.

Hubris Incalculable

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2012, 01:22:22 am »

Canadian bacon

No. Just... No.

Bacon is just Bacon. What you call Canadian Bacon is just called ham.
Code: (Bay 12 Lower Boards IRC) [Select]
server = irc.darkmyst.net
channel = #bay12lb

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 27, 2012, 01:29:17 am »

Uh, it's cured as bacon, but it's made of tenderloins instead of the belly of the beast.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 27, 2012, 01:30:10 am »

It always seemed like extra big slices of ham to me.

* kaijyuu shrugs
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 27, 2012, 01:31:25 am »

You've...never had spiral cut ham? I've seen slices of ham as big around as my entire face.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2012, 01:33:47 am »

I believe I have, years ago. My family got honey roasted ones every christmas since my father was in the city council and I guess one of the local businesses were into bribery.

Anywho the "extra big" part was in comparison to the regular ham topping, which are like 1 in squares.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2012, 01:34:21 am »

Ah, yes. Understood.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2012, 04:26:07 am »

I like plain old cheese and tomato.

Lots of jalapeņo peppers is what I had last time.

I don't usually like mushrooms on pizza but an ex made one with mushrooms previously fried in garlic butter and it was lovely.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Shook

• Bay Watcher
  • ◦ ◡ ◦
    • View Profile
    • DeviantArt page
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2012, 07:23:10 am »

Any pizza plus:
- Extra cheese
- Extra ham
- Extra bacon

That's also fine on the rocks, though in that case i'd probably also have a layer of tomato paste at the bottom and a bit of oregano on top. Post-oven, take some olive oil, put in gratuitous salt and lemon juice, and add garlic. Plenty of garlic. The right mixture of this is godlike on top of ANYTHING, even more so when the pizza is covered in ham, cheese and bacon. Hell yeah i'm going to enjoy my fast metabolism while it lasts. :P
Twitter i guess
also deviantART page
Quote from: Girlinhat
It may be worthwhile to have the babies fall into ring of fortifications or windows, to prevent anyone from catching and saving them.
[01:27] <Octomobile> MMM THATS GOOD FIST BUTTER

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2012, 11:33:57 am »

How do you handle so much salt and grease?
The question I sometimes get that I still can't answer. It's probably because of how picky I am, they are the only options there are that I like. Oh, how I'd love to have a few pizza slices now. :(
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

Ancre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2012, 02:22:25 pm »

My friend eats a pizza with goat cheese and honey on top of some white sauce instead of normal tomato one. It sounds delicious, and I would have certainly loved it if I actually liked cheese.

Might try something like that with some kind of nuts instead of the goat cheese, but I'm not sure the nuts would cook well.

As for me, I think I'm fairly standard. Pineapple ! And peppers. I miss peppers, french people never eat much peppers, that or the people I know are all delicate and fragile or something.

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2012, 02:24:49 pm »

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7