Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]

Author Topic: Trees, man.  (Read 35593 times)

Gotdamnmiracle

• Bay Watcher
  • Or I'll cut ya to dust.
    • View Profile
Re: Trees, man.
« Reply #210 on: November 03, 2012, 06:32:59 pm »

if catapaults arent in game, add em

PUT BURNING LOG AMMO INTO THE STEEL CATAPAULTS- NO THE STEEL NOT THE WOOD- OH GOD FIRE

They are. And at the moment, launching water out of mine carts is often more deadly.
Go back see if he's there and run him over, and drink his gun!

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: November 04, 2012, 01:30:39 pm »

What if we were to launch a boulder from the catapult and fire a minecart shotgun just so that the projectiles collided in mid air?

THE KAOLINITE BOULDER LACED WITH WATER SLAMS INTO THE GOBLIN, ERASING IT FROM EXISTENCE
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Kilroy the Grand

• Bay Watcher
  • I only want to give you a small kiss
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: November 05, 2012, 06:28:43 am »

What if we were to launch a boulder from the catapult and fire a minecart shotgun just so that the projectiles collided in mid air?

THE KAOLINITE BOULDER LACED WITH WATER SLAMS INTO THE GOBLIN, ERASING IT FROM EXISTENCE

nah man, nah. When objects are in flight they can't interact with other objects. So that scenario you just described is impossible.
*pew* *blam* "Aughgghggurglegurgle..." *slither* *slither* *pit* *pat* *tap* *click-click* *BOOM* "Aiiieeegurgle gurgle..."
X-com meets Dwarf Fortress

gbrngfol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: November 07, 2012, 12:09:29 am »

nah man, nah. When objects are in flight they can't interact with other objects. So that scenario you just described is impossible.

Just put the rock stockpile in shallow water. The rocks will become muddy.
My computer breaks down regularly. Duct tape is starting to lose it's charm.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]