Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16

Author Topic: Survive the End  (Read 22668 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the End
« Reply #165 on: October 03, 2012, 07:04:01 am »

But you asked specifically to find duffel bags.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: October 03, 2012, 07:05:54 am »

I could have sworn I asked for backpacks, duffel bags, or other containers that left my hands free.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: October 03, 2012, 11:43:25 am »

Duffel bags are lighter than most, come with a nice strap to throw over your shoulder, many pockets, and plenty of room. Well-balanced too, won't screw you up when you run, either.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 04, 2012, 07:37:20 pm »

Search the armory of the building for guns and ammo and to find 2 full sets of armor then go find Bowie.
Look around. If I find anything, put it in the duffel bags.
Ask Leon if he knows where a safe-house would be.
(Leon+Bowie, from Leon's point of view)
[2] You're walking to the armory with Bowie following you when you find another riot helmet on the ground, attached to a severed face. Bowie picks up the helmet and stores it. Then you both smell smoke. Kinda like an burning entire pack of cigarretes at once, but also standing next to a roaring fireplace. Looking back at the face, you see burn marks in the shape of handprints. Not fire burn, more like sunburn.
"We'd better hurry. I think the building'll burn down soon. The armory should just be a few feet away. Just gotta make it there."
(Bowie is yellow)"Do you know of any safehouses nearby?"
"I'm not aware of any. Our best bet might be one of our houses."
"K. Hey, you know what's strange?"
"What?"
"We've not seen a single one of them. Nothin' here but corpses."
"Wasn't that guy we fought in the gas station a corpse?"
"I don't think so. Dead people don't breathe. Or fail to have rigor mortis set in long after normal."
"Huh. You've got a point. Anyways, here we are."

[6] You step foot into the armory and you see a payload of supplies. Just one problem. Another one of them. This one is shivering. It's only October, you're in a warm police station, he's wearing a jacket, and he's cold. Must have a fever. He's generating the smell of smoke, so maybe there isn't a fire raging somewhere in this facility.
He's staggers towards you, and as he does so he mutters something. It sounded gargled, but roughly like "ogodit'sfreezingsofuckingcold."
{4+4 heat}v(1-1 cuts)+[4+4+3 weapon+skill] The man lunges towards Bowie, and places his hands on his neck. He doesn't strangle and Bowie doesn't scream, but he recoils.
"pleasei'msocoldineedwarmthplease,"he strains to say.
"Leon! Help! My arms don't want to move!"
You immediately respond, shoving the man off of Bowie.

Get some sleep. 
[6] It's been a long day. As you tumble into bed, you think about what's going to happen tomorrow. Before you're on that subject long, a sorrow-filled dirge starts to play in your head. It is the most beautiful thing you've heard in a while.

DISCOVERY CHANNEL!

If that fails, YTV!
[6] You switch from the news to Discovery, which happens to be running a zombie apocalypse themed episode of Mythbusters. This wakes you up immediately. It's like COFFEE for you. They're currently talking about effective ways to barricade your home using common materials. They're testing using duplicates of Buster and throwing them at a window. They've busted using wooden boards, as a mob can crash through them. Furniture was also busted, as it was easily knocked down. However, when they combined the boards and furniture, it held rather well.
They moved on to setting up a secure food source. Right now they're talking about gardens.

Dick will smash the butt of the pistol into her nose, then put her in a sleeper hold. While she's held, shoot her through the back of the head. Then loot the gun store; - Try and find a 30.06, a decent shotgun, plenty of ammunition, possibly a duffel bag, and whatever medical supplies there are.
[2+15-3-1 -pain-breathing]v{5+11} You hit her in the nose with your pistol, and while she doesn't remove her hand from your arm, she does cover her nose with her other hand. You can't get her into a sleeper hold right now.
{1+11-1-3 -pain-one arm available}v[3+12] She swings her arm at you, but it doesn't even scratch your suit.

Meanwhile, Michael is sleeping in his apartment. He isn't experiencing Kolasi-Oneiro.

Current variations and symptoms:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Characters:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

It is 10:39 pm.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:41:38 pm by Slayerhero90 »
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 04, 2012, 07:39:20 pm »

Use knife to get the guy to convince m he doesn't want to kill me.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 04, 2012, 07:45:38 pm »

Draw gun in one hand and load it then draw club in the other. Attempt to shoot him in the head if I miss beat him to death with the club, Once done take all the guns and ammo and store them in the bags then find pieces needed to complete 2 full sets of armor. If I can locate more bags collect up as many full sets of armor as can be fit into the bags
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 07:48:33 pm by mesor »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 04, 2012, 08:04:02 pm »

((I just love how everyone else is killing people, getting attacked, doing stuff, and yet Carrie's still at home, watching TV in her underwear.))

Get some dinner, as she hasn't had any yet.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 04, 2012, 09:03:44 pm »

Dick will just empty the remaining bullets into psycho-bitches' head. Jesus christ. Or the spine. Or the heart. Somewhere that's instantly lethal. Oh, and, if this does kill her, follow the same looting sequence as before.

Also, Dick's extra ammunition's are listed as "PPK", but he uses a PP, not a PPK. Unless I got something wrong here, then forgive me.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:05:24 pm by Caerwyn »

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 05, 2012, 03:40:55 am »

Get up, and play the tune on the piano.  Or anything I can use that makes sound. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 05, 2012, 07:04:31 am »

Dick will just empty the remaining bullets into psycho-bitches' head. Jesus christ. Or the spine. Or the heart. Somewhere that's instantly lethal. Oh, and, if this does kill her, follow the same looting sequence as before.

Also, Dick's extra ammunition's are listed as "PPK", but he uses a PP, not a PPK. Unless I got something wrong here, then forgive me.

I know next to nothing about guns. Sorry.
My tumblr.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 05, 2012, 10:33:37 am »

I know next to nothing about guns. Sorry.

Oh, mm, no problem. I don't know very much either; - That's what Wikipedia is for! It's just that the Walther PP weas an arlier model, before the PPK. I think. Don't hold my word on it.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: October 05, 2012, 04:39:10 pm »

So the PP has 6 bullets per mag, right? Or was I right with 7?
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: October 05, 2012, 04:41:42 pm »

Either one. Or up to 10, depends on the exact gun.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2012, 04:43:51 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: October 05, 2012, 04:50:00 pm »

So sticking with 7 is safe. Would the mags be interchangeable with other guns?
My tumblr.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: October 05, 2012, 05:22:50 pm »

Er, yeah, I don't know that much; - Seems the great worm does, however! Keep at it, my loyal and fanatical soldier!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 16