Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16

Author Topic: Survive the End  (Read 22666 times)

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
Re: Survive the End
« Reply #150 on: October 02, 2012, 07:48:46 pm »

Forget about the dream, and check the news feed.
(Carrie)
[5] What dream?

You turn on the news, but the screen says "Technical Difficulties." You, in your sleepiness, read it as "Tyrannical Dendritis."

Seeing nothing on, you go to your fridge, now located in your living room.
[4] You reach into your freezer for a quick snack. You grab an icecube.

Now that your slight hunger is being sorted out, you head back to the TV and turn it to something else.

Pack some stuff in the duffel bags.
(Bowie)
[5] You get to work packing your supplies into the bags. Sooner than you realize, you fill up 2 bags. [1] You trip on a wooden plank.

Dick will carry on, and get his gas. Then he'll head to a local armory or gun-shop, and browse their wares.
(Dick)
[4] You pull up to the gas station. No one's here. Odd. Probably sleeping. You get your gas and go.

[2] Your visit to the gun store isn't as easy. It's mostly empty, exept for a solitary person amongst skeletons cleaned of flesh. This woman's guts are trying to come out of a wound in her side. When she smells you and turns around, you see her teeth are jagged and pointy. Her fingers are slightly elongated and have long, dagger-like nails. The skin on her cheeks is partially removed, forming a wicked smile.

[4+15]v{3+10+1-3 pain+weapon-surprise} You reflexively fire 3 shots into her, and they pass through her leg, shoulder, and neck respectively. She doesn't even notice, except for the neckshot, which staggers her.
{1+11}v[2+15] She, in reply, runs up to you, drives her right hand into your arm, and tries to put a chokehold on you with the other. Her mouth is busy trying to bite you in the shoulder.

Continue searching for weapons, armor, ammo and food or water.
(Leon)
[5] You find a vending machine! [6] 6 bars of Snickers, [1] a bottle of red Gatorade, [3] 3 bottles of Dr. Pepper, [6] 6 bags of standard Doritos, and [3] 3 muffins, 2 banana nut, one blueberry.
[2] On the desk right next to you, there is a pair of scizzors and a blood stain. Behind the desk there is an accountant with her throat slit slumped on the floor. She appears to be clutching a revolver. On further inspection, you find she has 18 bullets in her other hand.

Head home, disinfect, bandage, cauterise, whatever.  JUST GO HOME. 
(Jeremy)
[6] Clutching your bite wound, you run home, deciding that if you scare one more person, they'll likely shoot you in the face. When you get there, you run into your bathroom, grab your first aid kit (still lacking gauze) and get out your hydogen peroxide. It stings, but if your wounds get cleaned, you might not get infected. Then you wrap more toilet paper around the bite, and you REMEMBER NOT TO USE GLUE. But ow it hurts.

It is 10:15

New mutations: Hunger and Fever
Current variations:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I will now be using this to keep track of the characters better.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 07:15:59 pm by Slayerhero90 »
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: October 02, 2012, 07:55:04 pm »

(( Uhm how did bowie end up with the stuff I found last time? Shouldn't ours be joint since were together and found all this stuff together? ))

Search the armory of the building for guns and ammo and to find 2 full sets of armor then go find Bowie.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 08:07:38 pm by mesor »

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: October 02, 2012, 07:56:39 pm »

You gave it to him to store. He's got those bags, you're doing the looting. By the way, what section would you like to search next, mesor?
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: October 02, 2012, 07:56:44 pm »

Look around. If I find anything, put it in the duffel bags.
Don riot vest and helmet.
Redistribute gear so the bags are roughly equally-weighted.
Ask Leon if he knows where a safe-house would be.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: October 02, 2012, 07:58:12 pm »

The riot gear are what Leon found for himself.
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: October 02, 2012, 07:58:51 pm »

...Then why is it in my one duffel bag?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: October 02, 2012, 08:05:56 pm »

(( Your three bags and apparently because you have been relegated to being my luggage carrier :D. Im seeing great potential in our I do the fighting you carry my stuff relationship here Great I really am :D. ))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: October 02, 2012, 08:10:20 pm »

I count two bags, plus yours, and how did Dick get my knife?
Sig

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: October 02, 2012, 08:12:03 pm »

(( You found 3 move before last and I never got one off you. ))

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: October 02, 2012, 08:31:10 pm »

You left your knife at home. Dick brought his.

Leon left his bag with you so he could use the empty for his own looting.
My tumblr.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: October 02, 2012, 09:22:21 pm »

Get some sleep. 
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 02, 2012, 10:09:11 pm »

DISCOVERY CHANNEL!

If that fails, YTV!
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 02, 2012, 10:28:34 pm »

Dick will smash the butt of the pistol into her nose, then put her in a sleeper hold. While she's held, shoot her through the back of the head. Then loot the gun store; - Try and find a 30.06, a decent shotgun, plenty of ammunition, possibly a duffel bag, and whatever medical supplies there are.

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 03, 2012, 07:01:29 am »

WHY DOES EVERYONE LOVE DUFFLE BAGS?
My tumblr.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 03, 2012, 07:02:40 am »

It's what we found.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 16