Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11

Author Topic: Roll to Kill dem Ponies! AKA War of Equestria: Chapter One, First Contact  (Read 12934 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Roll to Kill dem Ponies! AKA War of Equestria: Chapter One, First Contact
« Reply #90 on: September 24, 2012, 08:14:56 am »

Fall back and move up the left flank with my platoon. Start raking the enemy infantry that lies in front of them with Pulse laser fire. Use Medium lasers to take care of anything heavier.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 24, 2012, 07:58:18 pm »

(( Gunin u may aswell pick ur own moves the others all completely ignored the plan anyway. ))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 24, 2012, 08:11:08 pm »

((Ha. I was actually thinking of having the first thing I say be SCREW GRAVITY! and rocket jump to scout out the area.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 24, 2012, 08:12:42 pm »

(( Btw green if somehow you dont now drown in the river try to crawl your ass back to the rest of the squad before you get shot. Again. I did warn you not to go that way :P. ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #95 on: September 24, 2012, 08:39:05 pm »

(( Gunin u may aswell pick ur own moves the others all completely ignored the plan anyway. ))
((Shall I try to rally the IIC Binary and get them moving? They're being chewed up by aircraft and are bound to fall apart soon; most of the opposition in front of us is gone, and our platoon has reinforcements coming soon. The loss of an entire company would be a serious blow to the invasion, and I'd rather not lose our momentum. Do I have your blessing?))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 24, 2012, 08:42:10 pm »

(( Go ahead we have air cover coming in with the reinforcements. So you just gotta cover them long enough for them to set up.
Im gonna start looking for ways to make a big bang in the enemy base.))

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 24, 2012, 09:10:45 pm »

are you still accepting spots?
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 24, 2012, 09:12:18 pm »

Infantry trooper only. One spot is still open so get the char in fast ill confirm it and we'll bring u in on the next turn if ur ready in time.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 24, 2012, 09:25:19 pm »

MESOR

as soon as you finished the call, the SGT says "Roger, Out"

The snipers join you, [1] but only one of them has a sniper rifle. The other 2 are spotters. Great. Still, you move out.

[5+1] you find the most brilliant spot, and relocate there. Out of most accurate Pony-fire range, too. You then load the large .50Cal Osmium-DU rounds and your sniper does the same.

[1+1] almost all the damn turrets are face-plated, but thankfully [6] a Medium Laser from Pryde reduces the faceplate to slag, and you take the shot. [4+1] you hit it in the head, sending rainbow blood out the back of the head in question.

[4] your sniper achieves a neck-shot, and because he loaded hollowpoints, head separation is achieved.

[2] there are no real ordanace deposits you can see.

GREENSTARFANATIC & BLADE MASTER MODEL 42

Jane Doe dives into the river, finding it is both freshwater and heading towards the base in question. [3] Only one Pony Gunner is interested in you, as the rest are trying to pin Ivan down.

Ivan decided to show these babies who is real man. Pulling out one pre-packaged sandvich and nomming on it as you [3] lay down a hailstorm of bullets one handed, with all but one gun interested in you. [6] Return fire is both accurate and annoying, [12] and one grazes you in the head. [5] Thankfully, the Sandvich's inexplicable healing ability saves your ass.

JANE DOE IS INJURED in LEFT TORSO

DOOMBLADE187

[6] Your wish of supporting your Brothers in Arms is heeded... By your platoon SGT yelling out over the roar of fire

"CHARGE!"

[2] apparently the Ssaros and Mechs are nothing compared to the soldiers charging like madmen, and turn their guns to you. [6] in a stroke of good luck, after a few rounds, jamming both gunsby divine intervention. [2] you are one of the unlucky ones to be hit, [7] catching a lollypop right in the gut. [5] better though, as it isn't too bad, and you keep going. [4-1] Revenge firing whilst running though, is a little less accurate. You do graze one though. [3-1] the rest of fire from the valiant soldiers you know is less accurate, being more of a token gesture than anything.

[1] you land in a crater, next to a dead Ssaros and a partially disabled Elemental. Even the HarJel system isn't helping, and the power source is shot. Damn.

JAX CANDEN IS INJURED in CENTER TORSO

GUNINANDRUNIN

You begin moving to eliminate the defenders of the gates, [1] to have an RPB hit you [8] in the left torso. [2] your lasers are really not in it, and need some serious calibrations. At least you helped your Corporal

However, the Infantry have begun their charge, and the Hunchbacks are drawing closer. [6] One even gets close enough, and starts shooting the doors of the base down.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:32:12 pm by Kestrel_6 »
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 24, 2012, 09:32:11 pm »

((O.o. Nice headshot, mesor!))

MAGGOT!

Fire a rocket at the one gunning me!

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: September 24, 2012, 09:34:58 pm »

Keep covering Jane. Hopefully his rockets can stop those guns. Keep an eye out for medkits with which to replace your Sandvich.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 24, 2012, 09:39:58 pm »

Clap the sniper next to me on the shoulder then turn back to the base
"Whoever gets the most kills buys the beers you in?"
Then order the sniper
"Cover pryde anything that looks in he's direction losses it's head get the message?
Order the 2 spotters
"Keep scanning that compound report any enemy mechs or explosive / ammo containers or any threat to our position
Load an AP magazine then begin targeting the enemy heavy turrets and fire straight through the face plates and keep firing until all machine guns are silent. Tell sniper 2
"Awww metal shields how cute

(( Hence force the sniper is Jared. The spotters are Alexis and Chrissy. ))

(( Me lol my buddy got the real shot , decapitation by bullet lol. Im golden now i get a +1 from marksman skill and a +1 from my spotter so im guaranteed a 3 or higher for all sniper related actions. ))
« Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 09:44:28 pm by mesor »

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 24, 2012, 09:51:44 pm »

(You have two female spotters?)
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 24, 2012, 09:54:16 pm »

(( Why not lol every man needs a good looking side kick :P. ))
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11