Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 56

Author Topic: The League--A Superhero Roleplay  (Read 38022 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The League--A Superhero Roleplay
« Reply #570 on: September 29, 2012, 05:07:49 pm »

Lancelot followed seer through the hole, and used Continued to talk to the other heroes, using the psychic comms network or whatever made by Misdirection(She added him into it by her during the fighting.) Alright, if this guy is going to the Hospital, there is probably someone there waiting for him. Maybe goons, or his boss. Or both. I wonder who could have had the equipment to make a both a fully functioning robot AND a Exosuit...By the way, bring the robot with you, if you can.
...Oh, crap, the robot! Um, it's been helping the exosuit guy this whole time and sprinted away towards the hospital when he left.

The exosuit guy is nowhere to be seen, but the Light is there, surrendering and looking sheepish.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #571 on: September 29, 2012, 05:09:41 pm »

Throat pinch him and haul him up in the air. "You have three seconds before I squeeze. Start talking."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #572 on: September 29, 2012, 05:11:52 pm »

Richard encountered the exosuit guy. Or rather, the exosuit; it was immobile, and powerless.

He found it in a room he had to hack open with Pendragon. Literally, she blasted a way in there with a sword beam.

He found the exosuit emptied, and the room, which looked like a typical hospital ward, messed up, with debris everywhere. There was a hole in the wall. And bloody footprints leading to it.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #573 on: September 29, 2012, 05:14:25 pm »

"Three..."
Sig! Onol

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #574 on: September 29, 2012, 05:16:39 pm »

Richard looked at where the footprints were leading.

He saw two figures fleeing, one with bloody footprints, as he expected, though the blood was getting drier.

"Bugger."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 05:33:28 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

The Fool

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #575 on: September 29, 2012, 05:27:10 pm »

Tomcat climbed into the building through a window. After a minute or two of searching he came across the Light, and Jakc about to do something he might regret.

He gave him a hard look, but made no effort to harm him. "Jakc. There are better ways to do this. What's stopping you from becoming just like him if you start killing everyone we run into? Yes, what he did was serious, but do we need to meet it with an equally destructive force?"

"Wait... Oh you're interrogating. Sorry."
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 05:30:09 pm by The Fool »

Steam ID: The Fool [B12]
A Flexible Mind (Suggestion Game)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #576 on: September 29, 2012, 05:27:15 pm »

Throat pinch him and haul him up in the air. "You have three seconds before I squeeze. Start talking."
"Cgght to, cgght brth..."

Richard encountered the exosuit guy. Or rather, the exosuit; it was immobile, and powerless.
He found it in a room he had to hack open with Pendragon. Literally, she blasted a way in there with a sword beam.
He found the exosuit emptied, and the room, which looked like a typical hospital ward, messed up, with debris everywhere. There was a hole in the wall. And bloody footprints leading to it.
No. It's enough that I let you have the hospital be inexplicably blown up; why would the exosuit be abandoned?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #577 on: September 29, 2012, 05:30:10 pm »

(I dunno, more mystery? :P
Maybe the guy found the person he was trying to bust out of the hospital, left the suit so it wouldn't slow him down, and dragged him out of the hole?

In addition, maybe the suit was damaged by the shots. I'll remove the other post though.)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 05:31:52 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #578 on: September 29, 2012, 05:30:10 pm »

I was shooting at the guy,so i may have hit him a bit, not to mention the potential Psychic Nosebleed (Not gonna link to Tvtropes this time.) from Misdirection messing with him when he was in the bank.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #579 on: September 29, 2012, 05:43:28 pm »

Loosen grip a tiny bit, enough to breathe. "Talk. Did you do this?"
Sig! Onol

OREOSOME

• Bay Watcher
  • Novice GM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #580 on: September 29, 2012, 05:54:12 pm »

Lancelot left the Interrogation to the Seer, but he couldn't shake the feeling that he knew who caused this.
"Think, who would have that type of gear? A corporation? The government? Or maybe... oh no. oh no, not them. F*CK! why didn't I think of this sooner? They... They copied the Round Table Project's Data down... Thats the only explanation. But now what? He Raised his weapon, waiting till Seer was done. If the Suit or anyone who was helping him entered the room, He would fire with everything he has.
Ow! How the fuck do eldritch abominations bitchslap people?
With our pimp tentacles, obviously.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #581 on: September 29, 2012, 06:22:34 pm »

Loosen grip a tiny bit, enough to breathe. "Talk. Did you do this?"
"Uh, kinda...it wasn't supposed to blow up, but I was trying to catch Prof..." He realises he said too much and shuts up.
Sig

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #582 on: September 29, 2012, 06:24:51 pm »

"Professor who? You mentioned him before. Who is he?" Apply pressure to crotch via power pinching if he doesn't comply.
Sig! Onol

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #583 on: September 29, 2012, 06:25:27 pm »

Richard burst into the room the rest of the party were in, Pendragon following him, Evoker in hand. He glared at the Light, who had just stopped speaking.

"Who were you trying to break out? Tell us, or either my friend here will squeeze you or I'll run you through.
And I know you were trying to break someone important out. Otherwise this entire thing wouldn't be needed as a potential distraction."

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #584 on: September 29, 2012, 06:29:37 pm »

"Trying to catch Professor Somebody, who provided him with his materials to go on a crime spree. Somebody's not the professor's name, by the way.
Sig! Onol
Pages: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 56