Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The forgotten... err ... Peasant?  (Read 3222 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The forgotten... err ... Peasant?
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2012, 07:28:13 am »

He was curious and/or a ravening monster.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

omg_scout

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2012, 07:54:42 am »

This is really bugged right now. About 20 wereasses visited my fortresses since that release, and my military did not manage to rush to them even single time.

krenshala

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2012, 10:53:12 am »

I've managed to get to a were-beast attack in time twice so far.  Both times I "won" because the beast turned back into an elf or human and tried to run away.

In two other cases I didn't need to because the "monster" was fleeing off the map when it was discovered.

My favorite, however, was the were moose that dived into the river to attack a passing carp, turned back into a naked human, and then drown before he could get back out of the river.  I'm not sure, but I believe he walked onto the map as a human, transformed, then suicided into the river.
Quote from: Haspen
Quote from: phoenixuk
Zepave Dawnhogs the Butterfly of Vales the Marsh Titan ... was taken out by a single novice axedwarf and his pet war kitten. Long Live Domas Etasastesh Adilloram, slayer of the snow butterfly!
Doesn't quite have the ring of heroics to it...
Mother: "...and after the evil snow butterfly was defeated, Domas and his kitten lived happily ever after!"
Kids: "Yaaaay!"

pisskop

• Bay Watcher
  • Too old and stubborn to get a new avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2012, 10:59:22 am »

I've managed to get to a were-beast attack in time twice so far.  Both times I "won" because the beast turned back into an elf or human and tried to run away.

In two other cases I didn't need to because the "monster" was fleeing off the map when it was discovered.

My favorite, however, was the were moose that dived into the river to attack a passing carp, turned back into a naked human, and then drown before he could get back out of the river.  I'm not sure, but I believe he walked onto the map as a human, transformed, then suicided into the river.

I sent that here:
Draw this:

Pisskop's Reblancing Mod - A C:DDA Mod to make life a little (lot) more brutal!
drealmerz7 - pk was supreme pick for traitor too I think, and because of how it all is and pk is he is just feeding into the trollfucking so well.
PKs DF Mod!
Pages: 1 [2]