Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Author Topic: Monster Hunter RTD : Discussion thread.  (Read 14749 times)

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Monster Hunter RTD : Discussion thread.
« on: September 11, 2012, 10:53:48 am »

Hello this is the old discussion thread. If you are at this discussion thread then i will kindly redirect you to the new one.

Thank you for the understanding.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2012, 10:51:01 am by Mr.Zero »
Durrr..

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Monster Hunter RTD : Discussion thread.
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 11:32:12 am »

First for the GNOME EMPIRE.

Also: Interesting, a discussion thread. Is it about the superiority of Gnomes? If so, I heartily agree!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 11:36:50 am »

lolnope.

But more seriously, let's see how the Ragtag Bunch of Misfits fares as monster hunters. Always works in RPGs.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 11:42:09 am »

lolnope.

But more seriously, let's see how the Ragtag Bunch of Misfits fares as monster hunters. Always works in RPGs.

Well, we do have the young, peppy girl, the wizened wizard*cough*gnome*cough*...The brutal, cleaver-wielding Death Orc...Some creepy lizard-dude, and, uh...Another demon. Hm.

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 11:52:17 am »

First for the GNOME EMPIRE.

Also: Interesting, a discussion thread. Is it about the superiority of Gnomes? If so, I heartily agree!
In b4 you get eaten by a dragon.
Durrr..

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 12:10:05 pm »

lolnope.

Well, we do have the young, peppy girl, the wizened wizard*cough*gnome*cough*...The brutal, cleaver-wielding Death Orc...Some creepy lizard-dude, and, uh...Another demon. Hm.

Hey, you'd better watch out for that Demon. He's not just a regular old demon.

He's a TEENAGE DEMON. Much more potential for destruction.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 12:12:20 pm »

Sounds like a sitcom! :P
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 12:17:45 pm »

...Wow, you're right. The question is...

Animated or Live-Action?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 12:25:29 pm »

((I'm posting OOC, in an OOC thread.

That's how much I like this.  :'( PTW.))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 12:38:14 pm »

[Knew you were gonna make one soon, bro.  :D]
Considered using it in Chaosfactions when I was writing my sheet after seeing the Nekomimi, but decided to go with dog. Because dog. I was glad you took the kitsune anyway.

Animated or Live-Action?
Live-action so it is more preposterously ridiculous.
>Yes?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 12:44:13 pm »

Considered using it in Chaosfactions when I was writing my sheet after seeing the Nekomimi, but decided to go with dog. Because dog. I was glad you took the kitsune anyway.
Problem is, lethality counts...

Bah, I'm taking the Therianthrope.  :P

Also, some questions @Mod: Do you take people who have totally no knowledge on Monster Hunter as a whole? And...you do accept deviation in races, right?
« Last Edit: September 11, 2012, 12:48:55 pm by Tiruin »

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 11, 2012, 01:18:27 pm »

Hey I am not a Death Orc, I am a moderately intelligent fire orc... with a giant meat cleaver.... who likes killing things...  Fuck it Death Orc is easier to say hahaha.  So like, didn't I see one guys bio stated he hates monsters and demons, and isn't you know half our party either a monstor or a demon.  (depending of course on whether he views orcs and lizard folk as monsters, and half demons as demons.)
Nom nom nom

Mr.Zero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 11, 2012, 01:19:53 pm »

Also, some questions @Mod: Do you take people who have totally no knowledge on Monster Hunter as a whole? And...you do accept deviation in races, right?

I have frankly little idea what monster hunter you're talking about. I have set this in my own universe with a mish-mash of fantasy. And about the races... depends.. consult me for that.
Durrr..

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 11, 2012, 01:31:06 pm »

So like, didn't I see one guys bio stated he hates monsters and demons, and isn't you know half our party either a monstor or a demon.  (depending of course on whether he views orcs and lizard folk as monsters, and half demons as demons.)
That could be me, although the bio states he is suspicious of demons and monsters, but does not hate them per se. In fact, that is a bit interesting since he isn't human either.
>Yes?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 11, 2012, 01:45:46 pm »

I have frankly little idea what monster hunter you're talking about. I have set this in my own universe with a mish-mash of fantasy. And about the races... depends.. consult me for that.

I think he's talking about the Monster Hunter Game Series. The newest of which being Monster Hunter Tri.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10