Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7

Author Topic: The Most dangerous creatures?  (Read 18449 times)

CaptainLambcake

• Bay Watcher
  • fabulous
    • View Profile
Re: The Most dangerous creatures?
« Reply #75 on: September 15, 2012, 08:27:20 pm »

urist mcpedophile
You wake up in (suddenly) your room not somewhere Armok knows where. Travels in deserts and goblin forests turned up to be a dreams borned by procreation of your autistic imagination.

vadia

• Bay Watcher
  • tacky picture given the forum; I know.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 15, 2012, 09:01:07 pm »

Ok, I've got it Slademantium* Unilossis
(heavy as slade tough as adamantium)

Immunity to cave ins and ability to evaporate water before being incased in obsidian would also be scary.

Revanchist

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you for helping us help you help us all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 15, 2012, 10:03:45 pm »

Ok, I've got it Slademantium* Unilossis

Immunity to cave ins and ability to evaporate water before being incased in obsidian would also be scary.

Pretty scary, but you can't get immune to cave-ins, although a high temperature does evaporate water. Albeit, most players will just add lava first then... Are modded creatures actually allowed on this thread?
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #78 on: September 16, 2012, 04:21:57 am »

Are modded creatures actually allowed on this thread?
If they were I would've added sky-whales long ago :P

Adamantine >:/

Revanchist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 16, 2012, 10:49:02 am »

Going with the assumption they are allowed, perhaps a Whale-sized spider who shoots poisonous webs, is a master of stealth, attacks ONLY sentient creatures (and elves), can swim in water and lava just fine, and flies... Or is that overkill? Maybe it should have tentacles for good measure, ending in spears.
Either that or anything spawning in a good biome.
Definition: 'Love' is making a shot to the knees of a target 120 kilometers away using an Aratech sniper rifle with a tri-light scope... Love is knowing your target, putting them in your targeting reticule, and together, achieving a singular purpose against statistically long odds."

People love a happy ending. So every episode, I will explain once again that I don't like people. And then Mal will shoot someone. Someone we like. And their puppy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 16, 2012, 11:08:19 am »

Sounds like a clown.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 16, 2012, 02:57:22 pm »

Going with the assumption they are allowed, perhaps a Whale-sized spider who shoots poisonous webs, is a master of stealth, attacks ONLY sentient creatures (and elves), can swim in water and lava just fine, and flies... Or is that overkill? Maybe it should have tentacles for good measure, ending in spears.
Overkill? meh, my dwarves could kill it.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 16, 2012, 03:10:18 pm »

Dwarves can kill any- and everything.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 16, 2012, 03:41:40 pm »

Your right. Now that I think about it, the most terrifying thing would be a creature with huge numbers of redundant bodyparts, and no blood or pain, so dwarves would spend forever trying to cut it all out instead fg going for the torso.This would be even more terrfying when the next update is up, what with multi-bodyparts people making a many armed creature alot harder.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 16, 2012, 04:45:34 pm »

Your right. Now that I think about it, the most terrifying thing would be a creature with huge numbers of redundant bodyparts, and no blood or pain, so dwarves would spend forever trying to cut it all out instead fg going for the torso.This would be even more terrfying when the next update is up, what with multi-bodyparts people making a many armed creature alot harder.
Dwarves can kill those. Dwarves are more dangerous.
Sig

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #85 on: September 16, 2012, 04:58:39 pm »

Dwarves also happen to be the only creatures in game capable of 7 + 7

Revanchist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 17, 2012, 04:36:09 pm »

Dwarves also happen to be the only creatures in game capable of 7 + 7
[/quote]

Yes, but if site editing goes the way I imagine it will, it might become possible for others, with a dwarven level of luck.

I still think that our dwarves are most dangerous to themselves though.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 17, 2012, 08:34:10 pm »

Dwarves are the ones with most access to [7/color].
Sig

thrush_titan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 17, 2012, 08:35:01 pm »

Especially themselves.

For a vanilla game, I'd say a flying steel titan with max cloud size, instant lung paralysis syndrome deadly dust would be the worst.

Urist Da Vinci

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL: ENGINEER:4]
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 17, 2012, 09:10:49 pm »

Especially themselves.

For a vanilla game, I'd say a flying steel titan with max cloud size, instant lung paralysis syndrome deadly dust would be the worst.

Full-body bleeding syndromes kill faster than the lung paralysis syndromes.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7