Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 143765 times)

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 56: Woop Woop!
« Reply #1155 on: June 17, 2013, 11:49:27 am »

get more background info on the warehouse owners and target one that has no connections with any other gangs. Call in more back up for a hostile take over if a warehouse owner is found and then torture him till he signs over the warehouse and once the warehouse has been signed over be will have a "accident"

Support the efforts being made to take over a warehouse residence.
This is a blank sig.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: June 20, 2013, 11:05:47 pm »

I'm updating this game tomorrow. In the meantime, I'd love to hear any critiquing you guys have to offer. What are your favorite parts of this game? What are your least favorite? Overall, how your experience in doing this RTD?
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1157 on: June 20, 2013, 11:09:43 pm »

BWAAAHH!!

I return!!! :O

So when can I get in? :3

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: June 20, 2013, 11:13:38 pm »

BWAAAHH!!

Next turn, I'm just looking for your character sheet now...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1159 on: June 20, 2013, 11:14:47 pm »

BWAAAHH!!

Next turn, I'm just looking for your character sheet now...
:))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: June 20, 2013, 11:17:43 pm »

...I can't find it.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 57: Shifting Times
« Reply #1161 on: June 21, 2013, 06:32:18 pm »

Chapter 57: Shifting Times

RUN.

Aaron doesn't hesitate a second, "MAL, RUN!" They take off to the left. Two of the officers sprint after them, the third one gets back into the car. (Agility: 4 vs. 3) Aaron and Mal get a bit of a head start on the officers as they take off the street, cutting corners to make it harder to catch up to them. (5 vs. 1) However the police speed up and suddenly the two cops are right behind them. Mal curses, spins around and pulls his pistol out. (3+1 vs. 6) He fires off three rounds, all of them going wide. He pulls the trigger again, only to have the gun click. (5 vs. 6) One of the cops tackles at Mal but he dodges by a couple inches. (1 vs. 6) The other swings his baton at Mal, but Mal sidesteps him, (5 vs. 4) and hooks him right in the jaw, causing him to fall over. (6 vs. 5) The first cop attacks Mal from the ground, hitting him in the back of the ankle with a baton. Mal falls to a knee, (5 vs. 1) and the other cop kicks Mal in the face. Mal falls over. Aaron sees this happen in mere seconds. He hears the siren getting louder in the distance. Now he has a choice to make....

Whistle nonchalantly as I open the bottles and pour there contents all around the bar and room, then carry the bartender to the bathroom exit.

Mason reaches over the bar and begins pulling out the bottles behind, pouring the alcohol all over the place. He picks up the unconscious bartender, walks over to the bathroom, and tosses it out the window. He begins to hear the fake-fight outside breaking up, and people are coming backing into the bar.

Hide in a tactically advantageous position in a inconspicuous manner. Be ready to fight, but don't appear aggressive- basically blend into the crowd.

Dave and his group go for the inconspicuous route as they blend in with the walking crowd. The Vice Lord truck rolls up to their area, in it's back are a few Lords. One of them was the one that ran away from you earlier. He points at Dave, and the crowd around Dave's group starts spreading away from them, like they know what's happening. The two other Vice Lords in the back of the truck jump out the side and start walking towards Dave. One of them has an empty bottle, the other has a bat. The Syndicate footsoldiers pull out their sheath knives, "You ready Boss?"

Head back to the bar, picking up some income from the various rackets along the way. Also, try and set up some more protection jobs.

William heads to the bar while picking up a small personal amount from the gang's rackets. (+$110) Along the way, he looks for more protections he can set up. He walks into a gas station a few blocks from the bar. He strides up to the cashier and says, "It's getting pretty violent out there in the city. Want my advice? Get some protection." The cashier gives him a glare, "I have some advice for you kid, get lost."

"Not bad, not bad at all."
Trent takes a walk around the block and admires Berk's handiwork.
Talk a bit with Berk and the footsoldiers guarding our turf.  After making sure that no one has had any problems with other gangs or cops lately, start discussing how we can look to expanding in the future, so that we can eventually get the whole neighborhood under Syndicate control

Trent walks around the block while talking with Berk and the footsoldiers guarding the strip. "So, have any of you had gang or cop problems?" They all shake their heads dismissively, Berk states, "We haven't had any issues so far. Trent asks, "Alright, so how do you think we could accomplish getting the whole neighborhood under our control?" Berk thinks for a second and responds, "We could probably do it, given enough time. The only inevitable thing about expanding is that soon we'd be touching borders with the other gangs."

get more background info on the warehouse owners and target one that has no connections with any other gangs. Call in more back up for a hostile take over if a warehouse owner is found and then torture him till he signs over the warehouse and once the warehouse has been signed over be will have a "accident"
Support the efforts being made to take over a warehouse residence.

Blake asks the men at the dock under his business trade to find out which warehouse owners have no gang backup. The dock workers point one out a smaller one near the south edge of the docks. "He's not linked with anyone. Good luck."

Blake gets the 3 footsoldiers guarding the docks as his backup. Ryan also comes as a look-out. They head to the designated warehouse, find the smaller building next to it and kick in the door. Inside is an office space, and a fat middle-aged man looks up as Blake and his posse walk in. "Hello! We need to talk." Ryan closes the door as soon as all the takeover members get inside. The man stands up from his chair, pulling a similar revolver to Blake's out from his desk and waving it at the invaders. "GET THE FUCKIN' HELL OUT OF MY OFFICE!"

Alex lounges around at the desk, until he sees a familiar face walks in. "You got my call and know what's going on? Good. I need to retire. Make sure to tell the other bosses I sent you as my replacement, alright? Peace." Alex books it out of the pub, and Garret makes his way to the basement to start his new career.
Alex has retired.
Garret Kamesh has joined the Syndicate!

Strip Mall (+$400)
Docks Operation (+$40)

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 06:35:03 pm by TCM »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: June 21, 2013, 06:42:39 pm »

Fight the rest of them off, and grab Mal+RUN when I can.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: June 21, 2013, 07:52:12 pm »

Strike a match, stand by the exit to the bathroom, wait for bikers to to come in, tell them it's from the syndicate, fire making.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: June 21, 2013, 07:53:33 pm »

Strike a match, stand by the exit to the bathroom, wait for bikers to to come in, tell them it's from the syndicate, fire making.

So are you actually going to light the fire?

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: June 21, 2013, 07:58:33 pm »

Yes, I thought that was obvious, sorry it's 2 am here.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #1166 on: June 21, 2013, 09:10:07 pm »

Check the place out. Get my hands on a handgun.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: June 22, 2013, 08:10:25 am »

Let's do this. Also, AFK for about 2 weeks.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

MonkeyHead

• Bay Watcher
  • Yma o hyd...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: June 22, 2013, 09:14:39 am »

Say nothing, slowly, VERY slowly moving around the edge of the room so I am at 90 degrees to the fat man - basically so he can not keep us both in his FoV. If an opportunity presents itself, tackle the fucker.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2013, 10:46:45 am by MonkeyHead »
This is a blank sig.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: June 22, 2013, 09:58:11 am »

talk the fat man down calm him say we are interested in making a business agreement

Once everything is calm and the fat man has put his gun away get everyone to restrain him and then cut of the fat bastards finger for pulling a gun on me ( make sure to take note which hand he writes with and not to damage it ) force him to sign over the warehouse to me once this has been done torture him for any information then kill him and assume his identity. 
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 108