Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144256 times)

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 19: The Chase
« Reply #435 on: November 11, 2012, 05:09:13 pm »

(( No time, plus my only guy with a gun is not here, so I'm gonna have to take him prisoner for a while until he gets back, should you not be the one doing? Since you are the tit who tried to recruit a cop :P. ))
((Busy. Trying to establish steady funds. Besides, if I'm not there, he'll be confused. And it seems like it'd be pretty easy to execute him in an enemies territory. Just snap his neck.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: November 11, 2012, 05:11:30 pm »

(( It needs to look right though and that'd only work in chinese or black gangs territory, neither of whom we want to annoy. I'll hold him and get some information then have him shot and dumped in hell rider territory once my men are back. ))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: November 11, 2012, 05:58:07 pm »

(( No time, plus my only guy with a gun is not here, so I'm gonna have to take him prisoner for a while until he gets back, should you not be the one doing? Since you are the tit who tried to recruit a cop :P. ))
((Busy. Trying to establish steady funds. Besides, if I'm not there, he'll be confused. And it seems like it'd be pretty easy to execute him in an enemies territory. Just snap his neck.))
((I'm making money too! I have the most, and I could easily pay him off. If I weren't across town getting a job.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: November 11, 2012, 07:12:15 pm »

((Bullshit, I have the most money.))
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: November 11, 2012, 07:38:12 pm »

((I'm just recruiting, but I think I know where Hellrider territory is. Or at least I can guess.))
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 20: The Fuzz Strikes Back
« Reply #440 on: November 11, 2012, 09:45:33 pm »

Chapter 20: The Fuzz Strikes Back

REST!

Alex is treated by the nurses more, but then Lucas calls them upstairs, leaving him alone down in the basement. Well, this sucks.

(1 turn of treatment remaining; Process Halted)

"I'd prefer it now."
Go find another store, repeat the process.

"Very well." He hands over the payment. (+125$)

William exits with his new fortune and walks out of the store. He walks down, and sees more valuable targets. However, as he walks, a police car rolls right up onto the curb next to him. Before he can react, a policeman, jumps out the passenger seat and presses something metallic to his ribcage. "My friend, good to see you!" William looks him in the eye,; it's the corrupt cop. He realizes the thing that's pressed up onto him is a taser. He can't do anything here either, to many possible witnesses. "Please, come with me." William is thrown into the back of the car. In the driver's seat is another cop with glasses, and besides him is a third cop, this one young and toying with a small pistol. William's extorter turns around, "Don't worry, we're just getting you back to the pub so you can get the money together alright? No false moves though, or we'll shoot your arse." He smiles. The younger cop keeps his pistol's barrel pointed at William the whole time. After a few minutes, the car arrives in front of the pub. "Let our guest go first." The young cop prods William's back with his gun.

I thought Hawkson boys were supposed to be tough, not little *itches!, FIGHT ME!"
Challenge Him!

Mason screams out for the leader Hawkson Boy to fight him. No response.

Go back downstairs, get some money, find electronic store, and purchase a pre-paid cell phone.

Jackson grabs some money off of the table. (+180$) He heads upstairs to find Lucas sending his group all over the pub. Jackson exits to go to an electronics store.

He heads to the closest one. As he gets there, he notices yellow tape stretched across the entrance. A policeman stops him from going further. "It's going to be closed for a while, there's been a robbery here."

Gather up my guards then return to the pub, call my 2 medics up to the pub and ask the barkeeper.
"Can you clear this place out? Our cop friend is on his way and unless you trust them to stay quiet I don't want anybody but my men in here, I'll compensate you for the lost money, also give all of my men drinks and something to eat I'll pay for it."
Jonah+1
"Jonah sit outside with one of the others, take some drinks I'll pay for them, come in once the cop is inside but stay close to the door to prevent him escaping.
Fyfe+1
"Take your assistant and stay near the back doors, if he makes a run for it then block the door or put him down, whichever you prefer."
Berk+1
Sit with me, once he comes in we take him down, cover your faces when we move and knock him out, I want him alive.
Remaining 4
You four sit in two pairs near any remaining doors, once I move with my two you be ready, if he makes a run for it put him down hard but don't kill him, I have some question for him."
Tell them all.
"We move on my signal, the signal is Arsenal sucks, cover your faces once you hear it and move in, whoever gets to him first knock him out cold, but make sure you keep those exits covered we can't afford to let him slip away so stay in your pairs and don't get in each others way, a bonus to the pair who brings him down but everybody will get paid once the others get back."

Lucas gets his crew into position as the bartender gets everyone out. Fortunately, the bar doesn't have a lot of visitors in the afternoon. As they all sit down in their respective spots, the Pub is ready for the action. Now William just has to walk in...

Wait in the drivers seat in case a rapid exit is needed at this store

Doug, Mal, Jason, and the rest of the robbery squad drive over to a small pharmacy. Pulling up to one, the squad gets out. Jason takes the driver's seat. Doug almost raises objection to this, but just shrugs it off.

The group almost barrels in through the automatic doors. The man at the counter, almost as if he's seen this before, runs to the phone. "No you don't!" yells Mal. (3 vs. 5) Mal leaps over the table just as the worker dials in 911. (5 vs. 6) The man just manages to spit out the address of the store as Mal takes the phone and throws it out a window. "Goddamnit!" He puts his gun to the man's chest and he surrenders. The rest of the gang starts raiding the back of it's drugs and medicines. There really isn't a lot of useful stuff in this store. Doug hears sirens in the distance and yells, "Shit, we need to get out of here!" Mal shoves the worker to the floor and the group runs out with their small bag of loot. They pile into the van before they even see the flashing lights. Doug yells to Jason, "Drive!" (6+1 vs. 2) Jason utilizes everything he knows about driving to speed away. Fortunately, the sounds of sirens fades. After five minutes or so, Jason parks the van back in the hidden garage. Everyone pants with relief. (Jason's Driving increases to Level 1!)

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

Explain.

"No, I'm a member of the Syndicate, a group of individuals such as you. We aren't a support group- we're in it for the profit.

He stops. "Syndicate huh? What exactly kinda' group are you lot?"

"Uh, I'm here for the Lawn Service job. Where should I start?

Wait for a response.

The gates automatically swing open. The voice commands, "Proceed to the shed near the northeast corner. Then head to the south-side of the estate and clear out the tall grass. That is all for now."
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: November 11, 2012, 09:46:51 pm »

Walk in. Let the pieces fall into place.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: November 11, 2012, 09:59:05 pm »

Give the barkeeper £100 out of the syndicates fund to cover expenses for our little gathering, tell him to give food and drink to all of the people in the pub.
Grab Doug and Mal, give them a description of William and the dirty cop, borrow one of Mal's guns.
"Get your guy's out into the alley quickly and stay out of sight, watch the street we've got a dirty cop coming in soon, once you see them arrive if he has any help in a car then incapacitate them once whoever is going to comes into the pub, if none stay in it then come in behind them.
Send fyfe downstairs with her assistant to tend to our wounded man now that we have medical supplies, have the two of them unload everything and bring it into the base.
Sit at a table next to the main doors on my own, leave the rest of my men in place.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2012, 10:21:49 pm by mesor »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: November 11, 2012, 10:03:02 pm »

Proceed to the shed near the northeast corner. Then head to the south-side of the estate and clear out the tall grass. As quickly as possible as to acquire a large tip.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: November 11, 2012, 10:12:08 pm »

((FUUUUUUCK YOU MESOR!))

"Where the feck did you lot go?!"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: November 11, 2012, 10:17:32 pm »

(( I sent her back lol don't get your knickers in a twist, and now she actually has medical supplies. ))

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: November 11, 2012, 10:19:30 pm »

((...I'm going to falcon-punch you straight into a hawkson boy's base. :I ))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: November 11, 2012, 10:21:04 pm »

(( O if thats the case maybe I should just leave you to rot in the base :P. ))

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: November 11, 2012, 10:27:07 pm »

Keep explaining!

"We're a group of associates that prefers to make money, well, in unorthodox ways. We would be very glad if you could join us. As a matter of fact, we could probably help you get some more profit in the long run, and some more goods to sell in the short run."
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: November 12, 2012, 08:04:57 am »

"Pansy..."
Head back to the hawkson boys hideout, then LOOT!
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 108