Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144349 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 10: Filler Turn! :3
« Reply #300 on: October 16, 2012, 06:36:00 pm »

Alex strolls down into the basement casually, wearing a large smile on his face.

"Hey mates, look what I just got." He says in a cheerful voice, holding out the money and drugs for the others to see.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 16, 2012, 09:17:35 pm »

Take the last moments before the fight to re-hydrate and warm up against the wall a bit. Check to see who my first opponent is.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 17, 2012, 12:56:44 am »

Alex strolls down into the basement casually, wearing a large smile on his face.

"Hey mates, look what I just got." He says in a cheerful voice, holding out the money and drugs for the others to see.
"bloody good, but if you can figure out how to get this dam encrypted shit readable, we'll have much more. make an inventory of what stores I've got data on.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 17, 2012, 06:19:28 am »

((OCC:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hey guys I think I found our new base))

"Mother of god..."Look up, look down, look everywhere. Then head to the farms, sneaking

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 17, 2012, 07:17:14 am »

"Do I look like a bloody computer expert? Go do it yourself mate."

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 17, 2012, 05:47:46 pm »

((Your player profile:
Name: Alex Sterling
Last Occupation: < Assumes he held an actual job before.

Initial Major Skill: Brawling
Initial Minor Skills: Computers, Driving
Inventory: Mobile Phone, wach, sunglasses, wallet.

emphasis added by me.
Anyways,))
Fine, be like that. I guess I'll have to figure out how to get past the system on my own.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 17, 2012, 05:53:21 pm »

All that means is that he's not a complete and utter idiot with computers. Now, if that was a major skill, I'm sure he can help you.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 19, 2012, 02:53:57 pm »

I only counter 7 people, we need one more person to post...
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 19, 2012, 05:30:30 pm »

All that means is that he's not a complete and utter idiot with computers. Now, if that was a major skill, I'm sure he can help you.
Oh. I feel unsmart now. I wish I had know that about three turns ago.
New action:
Try to break through whatever this second firewall/ whatever it is.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 19, 2012, 07:58:12 pm »

Silly me, everyone posted. Turn incoming.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 19, 2012, 08:02:16 pm »

Silly me, everyone posted. Turn incoming.

NINJA FURIOUSLY!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 11: Online Business
« Reply #311 on: October 20, 2012, 03:00:02 pm »

Chapter 11: Online Business

"We are a gang, a recent start-up. We know that without your defense and support, our gang couldn't last very long in this enviroment."

The Triad members talk to each other in Chinese. "Alright, come along." They take William and walk down to the docks to a boat. Stepping on to it, William sees that there are various Triad arranged around it doing everything from smoking to talking on cell phones. The Triad members talk to a group of higher-up men in Chinese. The 3 suited men walk up to William. "We here you're proposal. Our boss is not in England at the moment, so you'll talk to us. What exactly does your gang require?"

"I need to leave for a miniute, get something."
Look for an internet café then find blueprints.

Mason heads downtown to use an Internet cafe. He finds one, stepping inside to see a row of computers at the wall. A sign notes the price is 2 Pounds per hour.

Mason sits down and logs onto the Internet. He begins searching for blueprints....hm, to view a lot of blueprints, he needs to either get a permit, or pay a fee through an online service.

Head out onto the streets with my men and begin searching for some shady characters amongst the streets with my bodyguards, put my mask on and have them do the same

Lucas goes out onto the street with his guards to look for more recruits. He sees a group of men unloading shady stuff from a car, and some other shady characters in an alley.

Alex gleefully pours the money and packages on a table downstairs. His teammates react by not really noticing.

Take the last moments before the fight to re-hydrate and warm up against the wall a bit. Check to see who my first opponent is.

Aaron warms up on the wall, as he views a chart with the 16-men participating. He'll be fighting Shaun Notter. He looks over at his opponent; Shaun looks big, but not very experienced. They are also the first fight. After a few minutes, both men are equipped with boxing gloves and placed inside the circular ring, the crowd watching expectantly.

The referee slams his arm down. "Fight!"

"Mother of god..."Look up, look down, look everywhere. Then head to the farms, sneaking

Jackson steps out of the cave. Stepping forward, it looks as if he has come out of a mountain. He ventures past the trees, opening on a rolling landscape of growing wheat. Did he end up in France or Holland somehow? Or was this.....the past?! Jackson looks up and sees an airplane in the distance. Nope, this is the present. As he stands there observing, Jackson is startled when he notices a child of about 8 years has crept near him. The boy is clad in extremely traditional farming clothes.

Try to break through whatever this second firewall/ whatever it is.

Jason takes up a conversation with Alex, only to realize he himself is the better one at hacking. "Oh." Flipping his phone out, Jason proceeds to get through the secured, encrypted files. (6+1) Yes, he gets through! Partially. Well, he sorta' has access and the information he needs on the phone, but his phone's drive won't be strong enough to make the information readable. All he has to do now is get his hands on a good, and I mean good, computing system.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 20, 2012, 03:04:54 pm »

Approach each group in turn, Keep my sword in one hand and have my guards keep their weapons in hand as well while I talk to the groups.
"Good day to you all gentlemen I'll only need a few moments of your time. This ground belongs to me and my associates and we are unhappy to find you here. However I would like to make you an offer. Join us and work for me as these 4 rather intimidating gentlemen beside me have done. It would be much safer for you I'm sure you will agree to be part of a larger group then on your own and if you should prove to be valuable assets you will soon be making a lot of money and commanding others for me. Would this interest any of you?"

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 20, 2012, 03:08:20 pm »

"Well, I don't want to wait......"
Pay it, we need to plan.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 20, 2012, 04:04:12 pm »

"Hey, kid! Where is this?" Call out to the child.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 108