Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144334 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 11: Online Business
« Reply #315 on: October 20, 2012, 07:00:05 pm »

Start out with a blow to the gut and a pair of uppercuts to the chin. Play defensively for a bit.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 20, 2012, 07:17:46 pm »

Pocket the cash, leave the drugs, then continue scouting.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 20, 2012, 10:52:56 pm »

Inspect the goods.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 20, 2012, 10:55:52 pm »

Get cash, then go to the computer store to by a computer to handle this. If there's not enough money to get the right software, then get one of the fellow syndicate members to steal one for me.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 21, 2012, 03:09:44 pm »

Inspect the goods.

Dave unwraps one package. Inside is a fine powdery white material. He licks it....Cocaine.

((Since Doomblade missed the update, I'm letting him have his own mini update. :3)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 21, 2012, 04:07:58 pm »

"Protection. We have a number of talented men, but we lack the manpower or connections to properly defend ourselves if anyone came knocking. What would you like in return?"

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 21, 2012, 04:20:01 pm »

"We're going to want to sell this for the cash."

Discuss with the group the best ways to sell.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 12: Instant K.O.
« Reply #322 on: October 22, 2012, 09:11:38 pm »

Chapter 12: Instant K.O.

Approach each group in turn, Keep my sword in one hand and have my guards keep their weapons in hand as well while I talk to the groups.
"Good day to you all gentlemen I'll only need a few moments of your time. This ground belongs to me and my associates and we are unhappy to find you here. However I would like to make you an offer. Join us and work for me as these 4 rather intimidating gentlemen beside me have done. It would be much safer for you I'm sure you will agree to be part of a larger group then on your own and if you should prove to be valuable assets you will soon be making a lot of money and commanding others for me. Would this interest any of you?"

The men in the van stop unloading their televisions to hear this speech, and some of the men in the alleyways come out also. One asks, "Who are you?" Another asks, "What type of work are you talking about?" A third simply declares, "YOU'RE JUST A SPY FROM THE ALIENS TO STEAL OUR BRAIN DATA!"

"Well, I don't want to wait......"
Pay it, we need to plan.

Gang Funds -75$

Mason now has access to the blueprints of several public buildings in the city vicinity.

"Hey, kid! Where is this?" Call out to the child.

"This is Rotterlan. I live near the barn. You like one of the people from the city who bring in the chocolates. Do you have the chocolate?"

Start out with a blow to the gut and a pair of uppercuts to the chin. Play defensively for a bit.

The first round of the tournament begins!

(Intuition: 4 vs. 1) Aaron is able to start out on the offensive. (6+1 Vs. 3) He delivers a powerful strike to Shaun Notter's stomach, bending him over. He follows it up with one uppercut, and immediately another. Shaun's head goes upward and he stumbles back. He spins around on his foreleg and falls on his face. The referee counts. "1....2....3.....4.....5....It's over!" He lifts up Aaron's arm. "The victor!" The crowd cheers.

Aaron can now advance to the second round. This time he is against Paul Bradshaw, a smaller, though more experienced boxer than the last.

Pocket the cash, leave the drugs, then continue scouting.

Alex stuff's the cash back into his pocket and heads out on the streets for more scouting expenditures. As he walks along the streets, a scantily clad woman walks up to him. "Hey babe, want to have some fun?" She smiles.

Get cash, then go to the computer store to by a computer to handle this. If there's not enough money to get the right software, then get one of the fellow syndicate members to steal one for me.

A good computer is going to cost over a thousand pounds, so he'll need to talk to his mates.

((Also, please refer to a specific amount when grabbing cash. "Get cash" can mean anything from a single pound to the entire fund.))

"Protection. We have a number of talented men, but we lack the manpower or connections to properly defend ourselves if anyone came knocking. What would you like in return?"

The Triad member looks thoughtfully at the moon. "There is nothing I can't think of that we are in critical need of. Plus, in your description, it does not sound like your gang could offer anything significant at this point. I'm sorry, but negotiations can not be brought about now. Come back in the future."

"We're going to want to sell this for the cash."

Discuss with the group the best ways to sell.

Dave says, "So, how do you guys want to sell this stuff?" Dave knows that to produce more, the gang will need a system of getting more, as well as a means of production and selling. There could be some mutual benefits to combining a cocaine system with the meth lab.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 22, 2012, 09:13:26 pm »

Memorize where we met. Go and look around for any unaffiliated dealers.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 22, 2012, 09:16:28 pm »

Alex did the wisest thing one could do when approached by a streetwalker: Keep walking. Besides, considering that the vice lord/kings held an iron grip on prositiution in town, it MAY of been bait to lure him into an ambush.

Keep on walking, and scouting!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 23, 2012, 05:45:52 am »

"Chocolates? Listen kid, where are your parents, I want to talk to them... I promise ill get you chocolates later."  Said Jackson, WHERE THE HELL WAS HE...

((My search-fu is turning up nothing! NOTHING!))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 23, 2012, 06:28:08 am »

"AH HAH, They try to keep me down but i am the king of internet-fu!, now to find some gang buildings."
Look for gang buildings see if i have the blueprints for them.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 23, 2012, 11:03:57 am »

Look at the man who is clearly insane with a confused look on my face then respond to the question
"Any kind of work that will make us a lot of money. But more then likely it will be the unpleasant kind of work but with the way the economy is going honest work is hard to come by and the rich damn sure won't be doing anything to help us. So we're going to help ourselves and in time the rich will not be so rich any more."

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 23, 2012, 11:14:03 am »

Try not to get overconfident. Attempt the same manouver on my next opponent.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 23, 2012, 11:33:56 pm »

"Hey guys, who's a smooth talker? I have a city councilman named Bailer Ruther who is willing to pay big bucks to hide his alcoholism. I think that we could very easily get a lot of money out of him."
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 108