Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144405 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 3: Adventure Time!
« Reply #210 on: September 25, 2012, 08:31:05 pm »

*coughcoughcoughcoughHackcouchhackhackCough*updateprettyplease*coughcoughcoughcoughHackcouchhackhackCough*

(this is my situation now, sick and wanting a update)

Again don't worry about it. It's been a day or two, just be glad you're not playing MY RTDs...God-Dangit I need to update those RIGHT NOW.

TCM, you should start using those threats on me, ReDead's pleads aren't helping.

Sure, just give me a link to your game and I'll gladly lay some bars on your ass.

I just want to point out that "stupid nigga" and threats of water torture are pretty different concepts.

Turn incoming today.

You're actually part of one. The other, I don't remember... You're part of Mall Fight as a Drug-Runner.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 4: Fuzz Troubles
« Reply #211 on: September 25, 2012, 08:42:58 pm »

Chapter 4: Fuzz Troubles
I'm pressed for time, but I managed to squeeze out a turn for you guys. Because I was rushing, I wasn't able to update the locations of your characters, so hopefully you know where they are.

Meditate a way out of this. Also, start flirting with attractive women.

Alright, William's first recruitment went awry, especially seeing as now he is indebted 500$ to a corrupt cop. So...uh...he's going to need to speak with the rest of the crew about this.

But why worry right now? There are other things on the brighter side of the gangster life. Cars. Alcohol. And women!

(6+1) William proceeds to sit up to the brunette lady sitting at the bar. "Hey, you come around here often?" She looks up at him. "I-uh-I..." She blushes and looks away. Oh dear. Smitten already.

Onto scouting the next gang!

With enough information, Alex Sterling heads out to see what he can find on the Vice Lords. (3) Well, after snooping around, he sees some at an auto shop downtown.

Knock the bastard drunk on the 'ead, and take the feckin' money, whether he likes it or not!

Once that's done and over with, bring the chairs and money back to the pub.

(5+1 vs. 3-1) Aaron gives the drunk bum a vicious uppercut. His jaw shoots upwards, teeth and blood flying from his mouth, and he goes in the air for a bit before falling flat on his back, unconscious. Aaron reaches in the bum's pockets, (4$) and takes his materials to the pub.

Back at the place, William is chatting it up with a gal at the bar.

Talk to the scrapyard owner about possibly buyong choice scrap from him, and then look for an auto junkyard.

Dave goes to the scrapyard's owner and talks to him about buying choice scrap. "Yeah...if you're willing to put up the money for it."

Dave then goes to find the auto scrapyard. (2) He finds the scrapyard, (Activity Skill: Scouting) and guess what? The Long Shou are there.

Approach the Irish and ask them cautiously if they have a job at the moment.
If not ask them if they know anything of the Hawkson boys then if no ask them to come to the gathering.

They all berate about the economy and government on their unemployment. When asked about the Hawksons, they reply, "Who?" Looks like they're in.

"YES! This could give us enough money to get actual hacking equipment! I'll examine them, in order of the most net wealth that they have. I'll go over each one in detail-I'm in no hurry.

OOC:How many chapters per day?

Jason goes into the files and....damn, this is some cryptic shit. The files are all weird. He'll have to get some upgraded tech or a computer genius to get into this gold mine.
---
OOC Reply: Wait, per day? Slow down there buddy.

"Aw fine if you want me to leave I'll smegging leave.bastard
Back to the home base,Go scouting as well.

With his busking adventure failed, Mason goes back to the pub and scouts the surrounding area. (6) He ends up stumbling into an abandoned apartment.....peering inside a window, Mason sees some material and shady looking characters at a table...a meth lab?

"Holey shit thats dark..." he muttered. He then goes outside and looks for a hardware store of some kind, and gets estimates on how mush it would cost to get basic lighting down there.

Jackson heads down to a hardware store to check out the lights. Well, it looks like he can get 20$ per standing light, or 100$ for a multi-lamp rope. It's at this moment he realizes a dilemma: Until he gets more info or someone checks it out, he doesn't know how long the cave is.

Spoiler: Syndicate (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kings (click to show/hide)
[/quote]
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 25, 2012, 08:47:19 pm »

Ask the Irish  "Are you interested in making a lot of money and getting some power? People are likely to get hurt in the process will that be a problem. If not welcome aboard ill be your boss from now on and were all gonna get filthy rich. Also the government is high up on my hit list so we'll be screwing them over and very likely injuring government workers frequently so feel free to get some payback in the process.
If they join ask them if they know anybody else who would be interested. Then go outside the pub and wait for the gathering to arrive. Have the Irish come with me and carefully scan the crowd looking for police.
If they spot any have them corner them and drag them into the bar.

(( How many Irish are there btw? ))
« Last Edit: September 25, 2012, 08:51:20 pm by mesor »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 25, 2012, 08:52:06 pm »

Gain her trust. Then, continue trying to recruits.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 25, 2012, 08:56:34 pm »

Continue scouting.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 25, 2012, 08:58:45 pm »

(( Anail you beauty nice discovery. ))

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 25, 2012, 09:00:29 pm »

Purchase a good flashlight then go back and scout the cave.

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 25, 2012, 09:03:05 pm »

"Goddammit-wait, isn't Alex(Taricus) good with a computer? I swear I remeber him saying it at some point. I bet he could take a crack at it.

Ask Alex to come back to get through the files. While waiting, view the profiles of these business owners. Maybe there'd be a computer store owner among them...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 25, 2012, 09:28:15 pm »

Only slightly. To be fair, you'd have a better chance of sucess than me.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 25, 2012, 09:39:43 pm »

Only slightly. To be fair, you'd have a better chance of sucess than me.
OOC:that's what I would have thought, but TCM mentioned that a computer genius would be needed. You're the only one with a bonus in computers.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 25, 2012, 11:09:17 pm »

"Oy, Mate. Got a bit of furniture for ya'!"

Set up the chairs...wherever our Base is in the Pub, and start chatting with William about recruitments. Maybe I could train them a bit.

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 26, 2012, 02:53:11 am »

(Guys what should we do with this, i think we might be able to plant the dirty cop and the irish mafia onto this and kill two birds with one meth lab.)
Write down the adresws of this place, tell the others of my discovery.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 26, 2012, 02:57:06 am »

Move this to ooc dude :). Or the TCM will have our balls hacked off by angry irishmen.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 26, 2012, 07:42:21 pm »

Just bumping in case Doomblade wasn't aware a turn came out.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 29, 2012, 05:37:07 am »

((Yeah, I missed the post, but mesor PM'd me. Thank you both!))

Return to the pub.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 108