Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144443 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 0. Humble Beginnings
« Reply #120 on: September 10, 2012, 06:32:35 pm »

...Dude, I'm a bloody BOXER! I think I can rough up a few unlucky blokes myself.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 10, 2012, 06:37:44 pm »

(( I aint worried bout you im worried bout the fact that your attacking people right outside the secret hide out. Aint gonna be much of a secret if police turn up couse people are being attacked 3 ft from the pub is it?
The men bit was aimed at spinal. ))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:46:30 pm by mesor »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 10, 2012, 06:51:59 pm »

Well, it's a PUB. Gang Hideouts don't always have to be secret, and nobody will know. I'll beat up the drunks. They'll think they're getting a deep tissue massage.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 10, 2012, 06:53:38 pm »

(( Lol ok but if you come across any local scum can you send them to me first? I can put them to a more productive use then picking up there teeth once your done with them :P.
You can beat them to death if there no use. ))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 07:04:35 pm by mesor »

wsoxfan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 10, 2012, 08:50:22 pm »

Pub, hack onto private emails of police officers who routinely patrol this area of town, and find dirt on them. If there's any more time, find dirt on the highest ranking members of the police department(police chief, detective) And gentlemen, while going after drunks is fine, nothing serious like murder that will cause a thorough investigation which could lead back to us. We need something to hold over the Police departments head when that time comes.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 10, 2012, 08:51:50 pm »

(( Uhm no promises im gonna be mugging people i may have to kill some.
But if i do ill see if i cant make it look like another gang did it. ))

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: September 10, 2012, 09:04:41 pm »

WHOAH! No need to kill anyone yet. Just rough 'em up enough they won't remember.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 10, 2012, 09:06:19 pm »

(( I dunno im considering using murder as a way to bind recruits to me. If they kill somebody in front of me i own them if they try to bail i have everything i need to ruin there life. But kill is only a last resort for now if they resist ill probably just lop off a limb or something. Unless there powerful if there powerful they die you cant trust a powerful person not to try and get revenge. ))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 10, 2012, 09:08:03 pm »

(( Does anybody else think we should make a second thread or something for discussions? Couse this game is gonna get very complicated and require a huge amount of communication once we have some businesses going and it's gonna be a major pain to find the actions within all those messages. ))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:10:50 pm by mesor »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 10, 2012, 09:12:41 pm »

...This ain't Fuedal Japan, boy! This is GODDAMN GREAT BRITAIN! Here, you don't get minions, you don't care if your team bails out, because then, you do it yourSELF!

((Seriously, you're not the solitary leader here. Your logic confuses me as well.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 10, 2012, 09:15:52 pm »

(( Thats couse there aint any logic to my plans. I decided this time im going to play pretty much by random instinct and see how it works out for me. And i havnt tried to lead i made my suggestions then got to work on my plan to make some money for us. If my suggestion losses then no matter i can always adapt my plans to work around the change or just keep my own plans apart from the syndicate entirely.
Sorry if i seem like im trying to lead i take a pretty blunt approach to things ill say what i think make my suggestion and then move on im not much into phrasing things politely first.
Uhm mate how are you going to beat 500+ angry Irish with 8 people?
Were gonna need minions eventually and hey if your plans differ to mine then we just have multiple approaches to the same problem which can only increase our chances of making the right move.
Mine involves a small army of well equipped and experienced fighter's who will kill anybody who looks at me the wrong way.
And who knows at some point you may get dragged into a fight and need help then you'll be glad ive got a small army to bring with me.
)).
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 09:19:09 pm by mesor »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 10, 2012, 09:18:49 pm »

Mate, I'm not saying we should go after them. They don't care about us, so we shouldn't care about them. We should be concerned about getting this thing up and running.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 10, 2012, 09:20:29 pm »

(( Thats what im doing. My approach to getting it up and running is simply to get a small group of thugs.
I can then split them down into groups and have each group take a certain area of the city to mug people for money or rob small shops.
Me + 3-10 people can make a lot more money a lot faster then me alone.

And i do care about them. They have us out numbered and out gunned in a city they have far more influence in then us. Im not gonna pick a war with them until im equipped to fight it but im damn sure gonna see what i can do to even those odds out a bit quietly. ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: September 10, 2012, 09:27:34 pm »

I think I'm going to actually take one of Mesor's suggestions seriously for once (no offense) and make an OOC thread .
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 10, 2012, 09:28:47 pm »

(( Haha holy crap i actually got something right it was gonna happen eventually. Dont worry bout offending me lol im perfectly happy to be told when im making a stupid choice or to have people disagree with me. How else will people learn if nobody will tell them there doing something wrong? ))
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 108