Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 108

Author Topic: <Syndicate>: Sequel Preparation - Vote on the Sequel's Location!  (Read 144464 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: <Syndicate>: Chapter 0. Humble Beginnings
« Reply #90 on: September 10, 2012, 04:07:36 am »

Uhm pub is hardly out of the public light theres a few hundred people going in and out each day and people are going to notice armed guards suddenly show up and start walking around.
Plus a pub basement really isnt all that big the moment we have a single enterprise going we'll have to move or it'd fill up really fast and the odds of us being disturbed are by far slimmer if were well away from the public.
Plus if he's gonna work on crashing a bank system and were gonna be doing other jobs we are going need plenty of space for storing all the equipment and loot until we can sell it off.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04:12:03 am by mesor »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2012, 05:46:59 am »

(( Well im gonna make my move anyway and on a side note do we have to wait for everybody to make a move? Or will it be updated regularly since we can split up to do our own thing? )).

Looks to the others.
"]Well you know my choice i like the church  its isolated and more importantly with some investment has the space to run a fair few different operations and still house several hundred men as well as a huge amount of land that we could build on in the future as we expand.
It would be able to hold a huge army if used correctly.
Before i go id also like to suggest that we compartmentalize things. So for now that would mean if we bring in any recruits they do not meet any kings that are not involved  in recruiting them until there tested and we know they can be trusted.
Gets up and nods to the group
" Ill be back later if you guys leave then leave me a message with the barkeeper im gonna go check out the area and see if i can find a few potential recruits for us or any easy marks to hit for some quick money. If anybody would care to take a look around the city with me then feel free to come along."
Looks to William
"If you dont mind i would like you to come along. If i can find a few people who could be convinced to join us your charm would go a long way to help bring them on board."
Walk over to the barkeeper whether anybody agrees to come along or not.
"If there's any single or small groups of criminals , thugs , dealers and other general scum in the area that are not affiliated with the major gangs can you tell me where to find them?
And can you put the word out quietly that any unpleasant people who are looking for a more organized group to throw there lot in with can come see me and ill see what i can do for them. For each person you send who proves hes worth to us ill give you a percentage of my share depending on he's skill set once were up and running.
"
(( Only my own share not any of you guys unless anybody would care to allocate a percentage of there share of any profit's to increase the information he or other source's can be " persuaded to provide ". ))
Wait for hes answer then go out and begin scouting those he has indicated and keep an eye out for any small shops and businesses that look like they have pore security.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 06:20:40 am by mesor »

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2012, 07:20:49 am »

((Sorry didn't reply earlier, I'm at school.))
"In my opinion, we should brefriend the Vice kings by helping them beat the Cobardi Family, they are from america so i assume they have fire arms we could try to bargain for.
Oh and also I think we should stay here, it's only 2% after all.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: September 10, 2012, 10:15:27 am »

I'm fine with whatever you blokes choose, but I'm starting to like the idea of running out of the pub. Get a few drinks in ev'ry once an' a while, right? It's either this 'ere or the church. I say we need more money before we do ANYTHING else. No money, no bribery, no bail, we lose members, we collapse. Do you guys want that?
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: September 10, 2012, 10:21:36 am »

"Eh, fuck them american tossers. We throw those unintelligeble fucks right out with the rest o' them. This town is ours, just the others don't know it yet..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: September 10, 2012, 10:53:00 am »

"I'm not saying we don't do that, but we need weapons and those cheap mafia knockoffs dead, 2 birds 1 stone gettit?"
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: September 10, 2012, 10:56:39 am »

"Could just knock both of them off, then just loot the stuff they had..."
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: September 10, 2012, 11:38:26 am »

(( Hellriders are arms dealers. We thin them out and then recruit some and take over there businesses and let the others fight while  we recruit and expand. Best to start at the bottom. ))

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: September 10, 2012, 12:53:48 pm »

"But then we lose power and we get more cassultie on our side."
So how are you today?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2012, 01:01:15 pm »

(( Were gonna lose men watever happens thats why im going to get us some footmen. And take the out 1-2 at a time. Good way to boost some skills and start training up some thugs for promotion and make a name for ourselves. Hiding behind the rest wont help wed just end up at war with everyone we have to fight our own battles to. ))

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2012, 03:38:47 pm »

((At least initially, I will be doing this turn based. Everyone posts, I write the turn.))
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2012, 03:39:29 pm »

((Mesor, your logic is making me cry.))

((Also PTW))
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2012, 03:49:24 pm »

(( Logic dosnt come into it this is an RTD eventually a roll will go bad and we'll get found out then everybody will want our heads. Id rather they come for me for killing a few of them then for tricking them into killing each other.
Besides im British we dont hide and make our enemies kill each other we march into there home kick down there door and kill them all and im sticking with that approach for this game. ))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 03:56:37 pm by mesor »

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2012, 04:27:43 pm »

"Look. Why are we planning 'ow to kill them? Wouldn't it be smarter to make them like us, then turn on them, once they let their guard down?"

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2012, 04:30:09 pm »

(( Potentially but we want to work with the Chinese to right? And in a gang situation your reputation is important if we work with them and then stab them in the back other gangs are going to be a lot harder to convince to work with us in the future.
So it depends do the benefit's of working with a gang thats already largely hated out weigh the potential problems it could cause later? ))
« Last Edit: September 10, 2012, 04:31:58 pm by mesor »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 108