- 0 (0%)
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!
- 0 (0%)
Make Another One Fool!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 11, 2012, 11:27:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open  (Read 47406 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: Roll to Migrate - Day 3 - First Wave - WAVE IMMINENT
« Reply #525 on: September 27, 2012, 10:08:34 pm »

((I think you need some new monsters GUNINANRUNIN, because these are clearly broken [lol]. All they've rolled are 1's,2's, and a single 3.))
((Oh. You wanted them dead? I can do that.))

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: September 28, 2012, 12:39:07 am »

Vincent takes some potshots at the beast's head before turning and running for the quarters.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: September 28, 2012, 01:43:21 pm »

Make sure it's dead, then step back and defend self. I wont throw myself onto a creature that everyone is shooting at.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: September 28, 2012, 06:15:25 pm »

Clicking off the safety, Jim shoots the monster, staying out of everyone's line of fire.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #529 on: September 28, 2012, 06:42:52 pm »

While I'm waiting on Perrin's action, we have a special Exposition Round! No time will be lost, as the events to be described are all witnessed in the space of moments just before the actions occur. The events will be witnessed from Aneos' point of view. Vincent, Jim and Aneos will not need to repost their actions. Yay!

Aneos looks up from his bloodied hands and, by chance, happens to see several small metallic objects streaking through the sky. They slow abruptly before plowing into the ground not far from his position. A shockwave rips through your body and you nearly lose your balance. After regaining your senses and taking a closer look, you realise that they look rather familiar..

Gordon Reginald (Jatha), Yhgi Iroulue (Yhgi117), Reggie Psmith (Joben), Phil Haurk Marken (mentallama), and Cletus Graeme (Alanoran) have landed! They can now perform actions! Yay!

mentallama

• Bay Watcher
  • I need a bigger weapon
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 28, 2012, 09:21:06 pm »

Slowly looks around inside the pod checking myself for anything broken
"Ahh nothing like a drop to wake you up.
Locates my gear and grabs my gun checking to see if it's loaded, if not do so. Opens my pod and slowly lifts mysef down and looks around. starts a transmition on all frequencies.
"This is Haurk, I am broadcasting on all chanels. Is there anyone out there?"
War is not about who is right but who is left.
-unknown

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #531 on: September 28, 2012, 09:36:20 pm »

((Yayyy.  :) ))

Reggie gets out taking his gear, loads his rifle, then looks around to see if any of the people he dropped with need help.

Radio Call "Hi Haurk, This is Reggie. Wow that's quite a ride. They didn't mention THAT in the brochure! Now I know what a bullet feels like ... Everyone ok?

((I'm assuming that I'm at least acquainted with the people I dropped with otherwise I'd introduce myself.))

Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: September 28, 2012, 09:48:10 pm »

"Over here by the hab module. We'll be over there with the rover once we're done shooting monsters!" Jim replied.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: September 28, 2012, 10:24:33 pm »

Afteryou're done waking up, could you kindly start making your way towards us?  It's a little hard to pick you up if we're getting eaten by space bears.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 28, 2012, 11:11:25 pm »

"Do you think I'm f***ing kidding!?" Jim shouted back as he dodged out of the line of fire of the others, raising his pistol.

Joben

• Bay Watcher
  • Elder Thing
    • View Profile
    • Lazy Lizard Gear
« Reply #535 on: September 29, 2012, 01:25:21 am »

Reggie: "Space Bears? ...the hell kinda... OK, we're coming. Don't die till we get there."
Broken Arrow - A small stats tweak to fix unrealistically overpowered arrows and bolts.

My RTD games: Roll To Raptor (On hold), Dino Arena

Jatha

• Bay Watcher
  • And people say I have no sense of irony...
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: September 29, 2012, 01:48:20 am »

"Ugh. I hate near orbit drops"

Gordon steps out of his pod and checks his rifle, then scans his immediate surroundings

"Is everyone ok? Nothing broken?"

« Last Edit: September 29, 2012, 11:07:50 am by Jatha »

Alanoran

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is air droppable at least once.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 29, 2012, 04:20:35 am »

Graeme starts Vixen's boot sequence from inside the pod, grabs his kit, and steps out.

<Vixen, start a mechanical diagnostic. I want to make sure everything's okay after that drop.>

he looks around, getting his bearings and [hopefully] spotting the hab module, then speaks on the radio in a young voice.

"Graeme here. Still a little shaky after that landing. I could have sworn you said you were being attacked by... space bears?" he squints at the commotion by the module. "What the heck?"

((I'm putting implant commands in the < > for now, differentiating them from spoken ones.))
_,-=._                     /|_/|
  `-.}   `=._,.-=-._.,  @ @._,
     `._ _,-.   )            _,.-'
        `      G.m-"^m`m'

Yhgi117

• Bay Watcher
  • Proud owner of an Internet connection. Mostly.
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 29, 2012, 05:04:20 am »

Having been awake throughout the drop, Yhgi shakes his head to clear away some of the ringing in his ears as he checks his suit and pops the hatch. Yhgi grabs his gear as he descends to the ground, hanging the tomahawk in a self-tightening loop at his waist.
"This is Yhgi Iroulue. Whoo. Man! That was one hell of a drop! Did I hear someone say Space-Bears?"
As he says this, Yhgi shoulders his rifle and racks the bolt, loading a round.
"I am cocked, locked and ready to rock."
He looks around, spotting the hab module. Yhgi raises his gun to have a closer look through the adjustable telescopic sight.
(To himself,) "Uh oh."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You turn on your heel and scream like a madman before performing a flying leap directly into Vincent's gut. I'M A LEAVE! The two of you achieve orbit momentarily before roughly landing on the ground in a heap.

exolyx

• Bay Watcher
  • That one guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 29, 2012, 01:39:17 pm »

"Yes, you heard him completely right, we are dealing with space bears. There's only one left now it seems."
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38 ... 55