- 0 (0%)
Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish!
- 0 (0%)
Make Another One Fool!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: September 11, 2012, 11:27:31 pm

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 55

Author Topic: Roll to Migrate: Planet H-3 - Day 3 - Second Wave - No Slots Presently Open  (Read 47373 times)

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Migrate - An Exercise In Futility, Migrant
« Reply #210 on: September 06, 2012, 12:49:46 am »

(( It probably could but i need to survive until tomorow first lol ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #211 on: September 06, 2012, 12:50:27 am »

Take a deep breath then ram the knife into the creatures mouth and up through the top of its mouth into its brain and kick hard at its underbelly while throwing my weight backwards away from the lava.
You jam the knife into the monster's mouth. [2; +1 knife fighter=3] You start to sink the knife in, but its forced out quickly by its' working jaw muscles. However it still hurt him somewhat, and he stops chewing. Your right leg is now down to the bone and he still has a death-grip on it. You grit your teeth, holding back the pain and kicking the creature's bare underbelly as hard as you can with your left leg. [4] You bring your knee up to your chest and drive your metal-covered heel into his gut as hard as you can. You knock the air out him and he stops pulling you.

You didn't know you could do that.

You're at the edge of the pool now as the centipede recovers.

Jim slows, walking forward slowly and aiming his pistol with both hands. He fires at the lava centipede once more.
You grip the pistol with both hands, walking slowly and trying calm yourself as you take a second shot. [4] You hit the centipede directly in the side of his head, which is the only part of him still visible. His shell turns white-hot where the blast struck him.

Wake up from my AFK-induced coma and start shooting shit. A lot.

I'M CONFUSED, ALRIGHT?!
Bringing your ballistic rifle to the ready, you blast everything in sight. [6] You empty an entire clip into Jay's back. Three of the rounds bury themselves into the armoured shell, one of the three passing through and embedding itself in his lower back. The others tear holes in his pack. You reload, working the bolt on your assault rifle and preparing to fire once more.

Well, uh, survey things.
You're just about to go help Aneos with his surveys when you feel a series of dull impacts on the back of your suit. A hot lance of pain shocks you into a state of pure agony. Groping for the hole in your back, you discover you've been shot in what you guess to be your left kidney. You turn around painfully and shout at George.
WHAT THE FUCK?

Checking your suit's readings, you find that your suit's pressure is slowly dropping. After rooting through your pack for a moment, you find everything is intact. Except your water purification kit (water and mineral testing gear). Thats full of holes.

Runs at the creature whilst losing a shot at it.
Sorry! was in a bit of shock!

((Damn internet at school failed lol.))
You charge at the creature with a loud cry that resounds in the solitude of your helmet, squeezing the trigger on your Energy Refractor. [1 +1 energy weapons=2] You have no idea what you were thinking when you decided to fire your shotgun at a target that was so close to another Migrant. The full burst catches Damien in the side, burning through the both layers of armour and protective cloth, exposing his skin, now scorched black. You wince, no doubt he's taken some damage internally. Damien goes limp, his knife slipping from his fingers and sticking into the ground.

((I'd help you if I had any weapon skills, Mesor's but sadly I was an idiot and didn't remember to.))

Vincent tries to study the creature from afar and find a weak point.
You focus your eyes as hard as you can but the centipede is simply too far away.

((The survey team is about 500-metres from the rover team))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:00:53 am by GUNINANRUNIN »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 06, 2012, 12:53:17 am »

(( Rofl thanks a lot lol you killed me when i was just getting somewere.
This is getting annoying now lol almost every RTD i play now i end up dead right at the bloody start then have to wait a week if not more for a new one to pop up so i can die again.

Btw how'd he get a 1 when he has a weapon skill for it? ))

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #213 on: September 06, 2012, 12:54:43 am »

(( Rofl thanks a lot lol you killed me when i was just getting somewere. ))
((You were definitely going to make it out of that until you got shot.))

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 06, 2012, 12:55:38 am »

(( Actually technically i could still be alive lol if they could get me to the surgen in time. Please let me live lol i dont wanna be dead this early again. )).

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
  • Um.. I'll get back to you on this...
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 06, 2012, 01:01:35 am »

(( Umm, fuck, sorry...))

((I take it even my surgical skills won't save him from that.))
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: September 06, 2012, 01:03:01 am »

(( Hey it says im limp not dead now get your ass over to that thing put your gun to it's neck ( preferably the side )shoot it properly and save me you twat lol.
Or i swear to god im gonna haunt your ass for the rest of your life for killing me lol and for the love of god try not to blow my bloody leg off in the process.))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:04:36 am by mesor »

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 06, 2012, 01:04:14 am »

Runs over toward Damien. Wait's until close enough to be accurate, then shoots creature.
Shit,shit,shit, sorry! It looks worse than it is.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:14:04 am by Mr.FancyPants »
You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: September 06, 2012, 01:07:48 am »

(( Woho im alive and might live yet if you dont finish me off lol.
On a side note make sure you bring its body with you once you kill it assuming i survive im going to put my mortician skills to good use cutting that thing open and finding a better way to kill those damned things and since it's still got its mouth around my leg your gonna have to kill it.
Also once im saved you me and my knifes are going to have a nice long talk about aiming before you fire :P. ))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:11:06 am by mesor »

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: September 06, 2012, 01:13:24 am »

Lays on the ground moaning feebly

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #220 on: September 06, 2012, 01:19:02 am »

Runs over toward Damien. (If the creature is still trying to eat him, shoot it, but aim this time.) (If not attempt to drag him away from the lava pool.)
Shit,shit,shit, sorry! It looks worse than it is.
[1, +1 energy weapons=2] You trip over your own feet and your weapon discharges directly into Damien's face. All thats left of his head is a pitifully small pile of ash and a blackened cranial implant. At least the rest of him is okay. The centipede shakes itself, pleased that his prey has finally surrendered to its fate, and drags his corpse into the pool. A short message plays across the remaining Migrants' HUDs.

MIGRANT DECEASED: DAMIEN IS DEAD

Damien's knife is stuck into the ground blade first, and his pistol lies on the ground a few metres away. The lava bubbles a bit, and you wonder if the centipede is still hungry.

Lays on the ground moaning feebly

You try to moan, but your head has been vaporised, and the rest of your body is being digested.

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 06, 2012, 01:21:13 am »

(( Rofl ffs no way is my luck this bad.

Can i make a new character that gets dropped off to join them or play a survivor from that military base who's been stranded? ))
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 01:24:32 am by mesor »

Serious Business

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: September 06, 2012, 01:22:38 am »

Knew I shoulda brought binoculars...  OH CRAP, He's dead!?

after shaking himself out Vincent cautiously heads back to the water to get samples and get a better look

Mr.FancyPants

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: September 06, 2012, 01:25:09 am »

((Come on, I'm that shit a shot? that's insulting.))
Picks up gun and knife and heads back to the rover
(muttering) fuck,fuck,fuck. (into radio) Umm... guys, anyone want a gun?

mesor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 06, 2012, 01:28:53 am »

(( That is why i told you to put your gun to it's neck first you can not miss then and hit me ))
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 55