Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Daggerdeath - A Sucession Game  (Read 10841 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Daggerdeath - A Sucession Game
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2012, 11:49:56 pm »

Sounds good, wrex, your up now, good luck (feel free to get that headgear going)
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2012, 11:51:49 pm »

Oh my, I'll get started in the morning. I hope you labled the levers.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2012, 12:13:45 am »

From what I saw, I don't think so, I didn't label the levers, the only two you need to worry about from waht I think is the ones by the bridge, one on left for floodgates (kinda useless now unless yo want carp swimming in the moat) and the one on the right raises the bridges. The one by the lower farms should NEVER be pulled, theres like 10 carp waiting to be released into the fortress. And I'm extremily impressed how I'm a legendary swordsmaster, and STILL expedition leader. Little tip wrex: please include pictures, we had a slight lack of it after markressler's incident. I'm excited to see when elves show up, apparently they're quite evil in this world (I got curb stomped by them in adventurer trying to find this place)

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

burdalesa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2012, 12:23:52 am »

the danger room have training spears ( i was making it shorter) and i made 10 helm, 10 gauntles, 10 highboots, etc. they have all the equipment, but they dont want to use it :(

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2012, 09:35:02 am »

the danger room have training spears ( i was making it shorter) and i made 10 helm, 10 gauntles, 10 highboots, etc. they have all the equipment, but they dont want to use it :(
Use the military screen to force it upon them! Or they already have better equipment on, which means MORE DWARVES IN THE ARMY! ;D

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2012, 03:50:22 pm »

Well, ponce. I've been roped into overseership again. Now, I'm a fisherdorf by trade. But if there is anything, anything at all i've learned, it's that you need to do more than one thing, in case you are not needed. Say, if a fortress is in the desert, I can keep the books, patch security defences, and toehrwise mkeep the goddamn place running.

This "Daggerdeaths" Is going to need all the help it can get. And it is up to me, the baddest of asses, to do something about it.

Everything in red? We are Fucked if something with wings comes along. That pit on the left is a refuse pile, for Armok's sake! Any old asshole with delusions of grandeur and a fancy book could raise an army with that! Most of out food comes from fish, right?

Without a brain, the only emotion they can have is anger. Without nerves, all they can feel is hate. Without a conscience, the only action they can take is murder.

In other news, oeople are walking around in rags, the military is terribly equiped, and there are about ten thousand fucking carp in the river.

Welcome to fucking Daggerdeath. I hope you like Lungfish.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

burdalesa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2012, 08:03:33 pm »

For protecting the refuse pile i put a bridge underground... if something comes flying yo close the bridge :P

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2012, 08:28:52 pm »

Lol, I'm already loving your little "role play" thus far. Wait until its my turn again, the noble leader goes over his head with his skills with his blade 8)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 02, 2012, 09:52:20 pm »

Anyone want to try and find this fortress in adventure mode? I'm having difficulty trying to... I hid the thing too well :-\ Plus I'd like to see if I can raid for some food :P

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 05, 2012, 06:22:51 pm »

Do you know what I hate? Lungfish.

This is a Lungfish. Look at it. Take a good long look. And answer me one question.

The fuck am I looking at?. No, Seriously, the FUCK am I looking at? It's some squishy snake-carp hybrid with some cave blob mixed in. And they are fucking everywhere, flopping through the halls on their obsene little fish legs. No one has an issue with these disgusting floppy thing pretending to be fish but failing so hard it makes my eyeballs bleed just to look at them and makes me want to kick the resident bitch in the stomach until her miscarried whelps slam into the resident potash maker until he no longer wishes to live.

Got that? Good.

Oh, and I dug out a dining hall, made myself a tomb, and did housekeeping. Nothing major to report.

Volfgarix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2012, 09:04:35 am »

Against lungfish:
1. Cats.
2. Wiki say it's possible to make them into food.
3. MAGMA!
4. Ignore, this is just a stupid fish with 'lungs'.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2012, 12:20:57 pm »

Do you know what I hate? Lungfish.

This is a Lungfish. Look at it. Take a good long look. And answer me one question.

The fuck am I looking at?. No, Seriously, the FUCK am I looking at? It's some squishy snake-carp hybrid with some cave blob mixed in. And they are fucking everywhere, flopping through the halls on their obsene little fish legs. No one has an issue with these disgusting floppy thing pretending to be fish but failing so hard it makes my eyeballs bleed just to look at them and makes me want to kick the resident bitch in the stomach until her miscarried whelps slam into the resident potash maker until he no longer wishes to live.

Got that? Good.

Oh, and I dug out a dining hall, made myself a tomb, and did housekeeping. Nothing major to report.
I can never look at a lungfish the same way again now :o

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2012, 09:55:51 pm »

A stonecrafter went insane after trying to make a lungfish covered shirt. Serves him right.

KEAS OH GOD THEIR HUGE DEAR ARMOK THE HORROR WHY WOULD YOU EVER SETTLE WHERE THERE ARE GIANT KEAS HIGHMAX YOU MONSTER I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD.

After capturing a number of Keas, Giant Keas, Kea women, and other ushc onstrocities, I have devised a plan to eliminate them.
should be ready by the end of winter. I would hate to leave it unfinished. In toher news, I have begun the fortress defense initiative, to deal with our security issues. Every able bodied man and woman will be assigned a crossbow, ammunition, and some armour made from shells. I also noticed that the only alcohol we had on hand was wine. So much wine. Didn't they ever hear of variety in this hellish backwater?! To remedy this lamentable situation, I have ordered the old refuse stockpile to be turned into a greenhouse, and a new one dug out deeper underground.

Highmax gutted a Rhesus monkey who made it past the traps. I have ordered more traps put in place to counteract this. Project
will dispose of our prisoners, once finished.

Our legendary stoencrafter has beens truck by a fey mood! Hopefully we get something good, aye? In other news, struck a massisve vein of casseritite and began bronze broduction immediately. Bronze is far sharper than copper. In addition, silver weapons have been provided to our resident mace lords and hammer lords.

Looking through our records, we aparently have a shirt of armour, made from silver. As it is obviously unsuitable for combat, I have claimed it for myself. Shiny. We also have a very fancy crown, made from shale. Useless, but it's nice to look at.

One of our hammer lords has taken to duel weilding hammers. Alright then.

Caravan came, traded some baubles for some useful items. And a whip! Ahah!

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 07, 2012, 01:59:27 am »

One of our hammer lords has taken to duel weilding hammers. Alright then.
DOUBLE JUSTICE!!!!
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 07, 2012, 07:57:20 am »

Lol, I feel awesome for destroying that monkey, I HATE them! They always run off with stuff... And not useless stuff like socks, they run off with everything WE NEED! I swear, I had one fortress that lost both battleaxes from them so I ran through till the winter when I got a rough forge up and made my own battleaxe out of iron.

KEAS OH GOD THEIR HUGE DEAR ARMOK THE HORROR WHY WOULD YOU EVER SETTLE WHERE THERE ARE GIANT KEAS HIGHMAX YOU MONSTER I WILL HAVE YOUR HEAD.
You really want to screw with a legendary swordmaster? Who is probably still expidition leader? Be my guest :P But when I got in there, I actually saw like 20 keas and the hunter shot down like 2 of them

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8