Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512661 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2012, 09:54:43 am »

today i had a dream where my "stepmother" (i don't have stepmother in real life) said me to go kill people . a blue gun with very round bullets appeared in my hand and i appeared in park and shot 2 humans and then i went to my sister and she asked me "and why did you kill those people" (she somehow magically knew what have i done) , then i answered "my stepmother made me shoot" and gave her the gun and she shot me in the head , i was dead but still i heard that she was saying "you are going to death penalty in prison for a long time" .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Shinotsa

• Bay Watcher
  • Content lion is content
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2012, 12:22:23 pm »

I used to have terrible nightmares, now I never have the time. That or I grew up enough to realize that it'd actually be kinda cool if terrifying things existed. Anyway, one of the worst nightmares was when I got stuck in a dream loop. I woke up in the middle of the night (in the dream) and noticed the bathroom door was almost shut when I always left it wide open. I'd sit up, peer in the crack, and would notice something odd in the mirror. I'd lean in, my vision would zoom in to the mirror, and some horrible being would pop up and throw the door open. At this point I was so terrified that I'd wake up. Into the same dream.

This went on until it actually got boring enough for me to roll over and say fuck it, but it was thoroughly awful for the entire duration (it seemed to be hundreds of cycles, probably low double digits) before that point.
Quote from: EvilTim
"You shouldn't anthropomorphize vehicles. They hate it"

Guardian G.I.

• Bay Watcher
  • "And it ducks, and it covers!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2012, 01:35:39 pm »

I had a very weird dream today: Some crazy-ass performance artist, whose "performance" included launching grenades full of some orange-colored nerve gas at people, was running around my hometown. No one cared, because everyone had thought it was actually a fine contemporary art performance. I was going home on a trolleybus full of people, suddenly I've heard the sound of a grenade launcher being fired and saw the cloud of this gas moving straight at the trolleybus. The gas engulfed it, I took a deep breath...
And then, I woke up. I've thought: "Whew, it was only a dream". I looked out of the window... and saw the same orange gas thing seeping out of the kindergarten across the street.
Then I woke up again, for real.
this means that a donation of 30 dollars to a developer that did not deliver would equal 4.769*10^-14 hitlers stolen from you
that's like half a femtohitler
and that is terrible
Sigtext

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2012, 02:02:41 pm »

I had a very weird dream today: Some crazy-ass performance artist, whose "performance" included launching grenades full of some orange-colored nerve gas at people, was running around my hometown. No one cared, because everyone had thought it was actually a fine contemporary art performance. I was going home on a trolleybus full of people, suddenly I've heard the sound of a grenade launcher being fired and saw the cloud of this gas moving straight at the trolleybus. The gas engulfed it, I took a deep breath...
And then, I woke up. I've thought: "Whew, it was only a dream". I looked out of the window... and saw the same orange gas thing seeping out of the kindergarten across the street.
Then I woke up again, for real.
Maybe you didn't wake up for real. Maybe this is all a dream.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2012, 02:52:46 pm »

Coffee. Coffee is good. Must drink more coffee. Sleeping is bad.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #140 on: September 04, 2012, 03:02:05 pm »

Coffee. Coffee is good. Must drink more coffee. Sleeping is bad.
well, once the hallucinations start...
Is that while you're awake or sleeping?

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: September 04, 2012, 03:08:57 pm »

At this point, I Have had less than 6 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours. I plan to crash so hard on caffine I pass out, and get some restful sleep.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #142 on: September 04, 2012, 03:09:59 pm »

also, microsleeps begin happening, where you sleep for five minutes (or thereabouts) and NOTHING can wake you up. they shoved mice into water and started to drown them and they still slept.
Powernap underwater ftw.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: September 04, 2012, 03:30:42 pm »

At this point, I Have had less than 6 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours. I plan to crash so hard on caffine I pass out, and get some restful sleep.
If it's your mind that's doing it, try to counteract it by wearing silver or something?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

kaenneth

• Bay Watcher
  • Catching fish
    • View Profile
    • Terrible Web Site
« Reply #144 on: September 04, 2012, 03:35:55 pm »

Watched Breaking Bad just before falling asleep. Dreampt that Walt realized that he cured his own cancer, and found the cure for all cancer with the chemicals in his lab... then Jesse shot him before he could tell anyone.
Quote from: Karnewarrior
Jeeze. Any time I want to be sigged I may as well just post in this thread.
Quote from: Darvi
That is an application of trigonometry that never occurred to me.
Quote from: PTTG??
I'm getting cake.
Don't tell anyone that you can see their shadows. If they hear you telling anyone, if you let them know that you know of them, they will get you.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: September 04, 2012, 03:36:24 pm »

If it's your mind that's doing it, try to counteract it by wearing silver or something?

Oh! I just had the best idea ever: Photographic film mummy.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 05:58:03 pm by Vorthon »

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: September 05, 2012, 05:53:51 pm »

Had a dream where I was Gandalf, fighting a balrog with John Candy's face. The hell, fleshtumor that I call brain?
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: September 05, 2012, 06:23:29 pm »

No dreams last night!

*dances with joy*

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: September 05, 2012, 06:25:59 pm »

No dreams last night!

*dances with joy*

Nope. You just don't remember any.

I know, I know. I'm being an overly pedantic ass.

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: September 05, 2012, 06:28:08 pm »

No dreams last night!

*dances with joy*

Nope. You just don't remember any.

I know, I know. I'm being an overly pedantic ass.

Well, to be fair, I did have dreams last night and do remeber them, but they were not noteworthy because they didn't involve me strangling someone with their own intestines.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 339