Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 339

Author Topic: The Dream Thread  (Read 512642 times)

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
Re: The Dream Thread
« Reply #75 on: September 02, 2012, 09:37:10 am »

Been getting far more erotic dreams than the usual, which is disturbing me slightly, as I sleep with a bunch o' others here.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
  • OKAY, FINE.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 02, 2012, 09:39:51 am »

..." sleep with a bunch o' others"? ??? Is it really surprising that you get weird dreams? Or was that just oddly worded? :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 02, 2012, 09:51:07 am »

I think i dreamed about hitting a key on my keyboard that let me type upside down letters.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 02, 2012, 11:39:21 am »

all my dreams are really short , it seems like they are only for few seconds .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #79 on: September 02, 2012, 11:54:27 am »

Also, I've just realised, I've not had any nightmares.
That you remember.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 02, 2012, 12:52:18 pm »

2 odd dreams last night. First was involving a troll (looking like in the Spiderwick books, but with 3 stubby legs and immune to sunlight) that was (probably) eating kids. I was helping it by luring the kids to a trampoline and leading them in establishing a nationstate with the baby troll as the leader. I then went to it's dad and convinced it (and the army of trolls behind it) to attack human civilization on the basis that they could survive being bisected. I knew they were evil, but I didn't stop. By unleashing those trolls I had doomed humanity. They were like Dnd trolls in that they regenerated. So that sucks.

Second dream was in some kind of 2d racing game, from a first person perspective. You couldn't pass the car in front, so the objective was to floor it until you got to the end, then stop. The cars changed frequently, and and one point it was a blue pickup truck that had a blue gorilla with a red fez on in it that was shooting at us with a pistol. At this point I realized the dream was 3d and I was in the passenger seat, the car being driven by Randy Marsh from South Park. The car in front of us, a normal car this time, continued onward past the endpoint, and we followed, somehow moving without pressing the gas pedal, reasoning that since the other car went on, it gave us permission to do so, too. After a while of driving through a winding forest road (that was paved and well-lit) my phone rang. I answered, and my mom said, in a really out-of-breath voice, "Do you have *indistinct* Phillips?" This creeped me out so much I woke up.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: September 02, 2012, 01:51:45 pm »

Worse than the other ones. Damn, I feel awful

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: September 02, 2012, 01:54:42 pm »

As long as you feel awful, you know you're not a monster inside.

Though I guess I should stress there's no such thing as werewolves, and you didn't actually murder anyone. :P So, /internet hug. I do not fear for my liver actually being eaten ;D
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: September 02, 2012, 02:03:02 pm »

Though I guess I should stress there's no such thing as werewolves, and you didn't actually murder anyone. :P So, /internet hug. I do not fear for my liver actually being eaten ;D
wooo , watch out , we've got a badass over here !
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

kaijyuu

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm...
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: September 02, 2012, 02:04:43 pm »

Really? Where? Did MZ enter the thread?
Quote from: Chesterton
For, in order that men should resist injustice, something more is necessary than that they should think injustice unpleasant. They must think injustice absurd; above all, they must think it startling. They must retain the violence of a virgin astonishment. When the pessimist looks at any infamy, it is to him, after all, only a repetition of the infamy of existence. But the optimist sees injustice as something discordant and unexpected, and it stings him into action.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: September 02, 2012, 02:05:18 pm »

Worse than the other ones. Damn, I feel awful

What kaijyuu says is true. Here, have an internet hug.

+1!  :D

How long has this been going on for, if I may ask?

Sig! Onol

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: September 02, 2012, 02:07:47 pm »

lol , kaijyu , your nickname sounds just like my surname .

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: September 02, 2012, 02:23:32 pm »

About a year. Ish.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: September 02, 2012, 02:26:44 pm »

Huh. Not gonna ask how old you are, because I'm not a creeper like that, but did anything unusual happen before the dreams started? /captainobvious
Sig! Onol

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: September 02, 2012, 02:27:47 pm »

Haha, no. I'm old enough to legally drink, if it helps.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 339