Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31

Author Topic: Rumble in the Necropolis: Semi-Bastard Supernatural - Game Over!  (Read 86182 times)

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
Re: Rumble in the Necropolis: Semi-Bastard Supernatural - Night 3
« Reply #360 on: October 01, 2012, 12:35:11 pm »

You awaken, back in the chamber with the statue. The Three activated Orbs flicker with their inner light, and your eyes are all drawn to the fourth, dormant, orb.

You look over at the Alcoves to see what has happened.

Two new alcoves have appeared:

Jim Groovester: Wizard of the Brotherhood of the Golden Vial

Dariush: Witch of the Brotherhood of the Golden Vial

The Statue Speaks. "Another two lie Judged. One Orb remains to be Activated. Decide who among you shall Activate the Final Orb."

Day 4 has begun. It will go until ~5pm Pacific Wednesday
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
Re: Rumble in the Necropolis: Semi-Bastard Supernatural - Night 3
« Reply #361 on: October 01, 2012, 12:35:40 pm »

Bullshitfuckery.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
  • Boogie does not want you being confoosed.
    • View Profile
Re: Rumble in the Necropolis: Semi-Bastard Supernatural - Day 4 Final Choice
« Reply #362 on: October 01, 2012, 01:45:00 pm »

Interesting. Well, by my count that's only Imiknorris, Tiruin and I left alive, and Tiruin is unlynchable...

So, Imiknorris.

Tiruin: I expect UI will vote me, and it will be up to you to choose a winner. Please choose wisely.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Jim Groovester

• Bay Watcher
  • 1P
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 01, 2012, 03:45:40 pm »

How.
I understood nothing, contributed nothing, but still got to win, so good game everybody else.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 01, 2012, 04:11:38 pm »

PFP

UI

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: October 01, 2012, 04:13:24 pm »

How am I not dead?

And yeah, Bookthras is the only proper choice. Whichever of us gets chosen, how about trying one of the orbs that has already been used?

Tiruin, the situation is thus: You have to choose between two players to be Judged. Each of us has a kill, so that's not going to help your decision. All I ask is that you give me a pass for the sheer balls of my claim and for identifying the members of the other two factions within a game day of entering the game.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 01, 2012, 04:14:27 pm »

EBWOP: (Not voting because that would end the day according to the OP.)

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 01, 2012, 04:19:06 pm »

EBWOP: Wait, no PFP. Actually have time! Unvote

So...you're the Werewolf flanker Book?

PPE: UI.

Well, we have until Wednesday for this so...

How am I not dead?

And yeah, Bookthras is the only proper choice.
How so? Either way, each of you have a kill and I suspect...you both used it on the poor Golden Brothers.

Why? And wincon, Book?

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 01, 2012, 04:40:19 pm »

EBWOP: Wait, no PFP. Actually have time! Unvote
Oh Tiruin, you tease!

So...you're the Werewolf flanker Book?
Yes.

Well, we have until Wednesday for this so...
Sure, but if people's minds are made up, there's no point in waiting. I propose that once Tiruin decides, we just shorten unless someone has a really good reason. But I'm game in any case.

How so? Either way, each of you have a kill and I suspect...you both used it on the poor Golden Brothers. Why? And wincon, Book?
Why not? Someone had to go... Wincon: get the tablet and find redemption, whatever that means.

How.
Deftly.

All I ask is that you give me a pass [...]
Down to groveling, are we? You want to destroy the tablet! Why would people help you with that? Tiruin has unvoted, so just vote me you coward, and let him make his mind on his own.
No one ever listens to Zathras, no. Quite mad, they say.  |  That ain't a shepherd.

Zathras hefts the corpse-of-webadict puppet and works its mouth: "I declare world peace! Yay! All hail Zathras!"
Everyone is handsomely rewarded, and lives happily ever after.  Except for Bookthras, who dies of poison in the night.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 01, 2012, 04:40:42 pm »

They were the strongest faction.

And Bookthras.

Tiruin: Exactly. Possession of a kill is a non-factor in determining who to Judge, so non-mechanical factors must be taken into account. And I'm asking you to take into account my illuminating of the game setup as one of those non-mechanical factors. After all, if I hadn't done so, you'd have almost assuredly been nightkilled by either the wolves or the Brotherhood. (I would have been trying to break their power balance)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: October 01, 2012, 05:23:40 pm »

Tiruin: Exactly. Possession of a kill is a non-factor in determining who to Judge, so non-mechanical factors must be taken into account. And I'm asking you to take into account my illuminating of the game setup as one of those non-mechanical factors. After all, if I hadn't done so, you'd have almost assuredly been nightkilled by either the wolves or the Brotherhood. (I would have been trying to break their power balance)
But here, they didn't know who was on the other's side, and I was expecting a NK to assure it. Nevertheless, I would still be a third-party man.

So let me get this straight:
UI - Destroy ye tablet, claim it for self.
Bookthras - Get to the tablet, Redemption!

Erm. Yeah.

So...tell me lastly, why did you decide to tell your ideology on the case, UI? Knowing you were the last member of the Temple order, and that wincon to destroy the tablet, why did you do such? To aid the rest?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 01, 2012, 07:03:08 pm »

But here, they didn't know who was on the other's side, and I was expecting a NK to assure it. Nevertheless, I would still be a third-party man.
But they'd both have had you as a guaranteed third party possible SK, and that'd be worth killing for either of them had there not been a more powerful faction to take priority. You'd have been a third-party corpse.

So let me get this straight:
UI - Destroy ye tablet, claim it for self.
Nope, just destroy.

So...tell me lastly, why did you decide to tell your ideology on the case, UI? Knowing you were the last member of the Temple order, and that wincon to destroy the tablet, why did you do such? To aid the rest?
It's simple - I didn't see a better option. I could have claimed wolf hunter (and I was going to at the time I voted Org), but then I realized that they'd kill me for sure. I had basically backed myself into a corner, and claiming truthfully and trying to turn the game on its head seemed to be the only way out that gave me a chance to live.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 01, 2012, 11:48:27 pm »

So...the choice is between a person who would deny me, Book and the world a chance for redemption from our past sins, and a man who was cursed similarly like me in getting to redemption.

...I really find both your accuracy striking. Dariush and Jim died at the same night?! With...specific targets, then?

And then UI says he should destroy the tablet for all it's worth. Damn, I do love honesty...

But my wincon has to be achieved.

Urist Imiknorris.

While I admire your steadfastness, I don't want to live on eating these blasted corpses for...forever.

Bookthras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 02, 2012, 02:03:27 am »

Goodie. Redemption is at hand!

Shorten.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 02, 2012, 05:53:56 am »

Joy!

Shorten.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 31