Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Roll to be Shaman King: Round one: Dawn of the first day  (Read 5002 times)

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Shaman King: Round one
« Reply #30 on: September 02, 2012, 02:41:47 pm »

Oh, I think he will.  He's a bit tougher than he sounds.

Grimmjow, what's the status on the opening post?
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
  • Silently i watch, Eternal guardian of light.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2012, 06:08:16 am »

Status:On hold due to familiy event, but soonish. Think tuesday.
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2012, 11:38:40 pm »

~Everyone~
It's the dawn of monday, the first day of summer as well. Everyone had been tested by one of the ten patch judges earlier last week, and passed, receiving their beeper. The beeper would inform you all on who your opponent for the round was, and where exactly you would meet. Your patch judges told you that you would not receive news of your first opponent untill atleast wednesday. What do you all do whilst waiting for the day when your first opponent on the road to shaman king?
I don't care who they are, if they show even a bit of weakness, just kill them all.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to be Shaman King: Round one: Dawn of the first day
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2012, 11:50:02 pm »

Whittle.

Spiritually.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 03, 2012, 11:50:46 pm »

Everybody will take a glorious nap, so as to be prepared for when the nefarious Napemesis attacks!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2012, 12:06:10 am »

Train, of course. Also, find a piano.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2012, 02:26:27 am »

((Wait, so the shamans already have their spirits, or do they have to gain them first?))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2012, 11:10:37 am »

A bright new day - and for that matter, the first day - of summer started. In his bedroom, Theodin yawned and after rolling off the bed and having a bit of a struggle against the alarm clock, finally left his room, the small alarm clock held firmly on his mouth.

He spat it out on the basket with neatly folded towels and moved into the shower - managing to wake up with the shock of cold water - stretching a bit and leaving for the kitchen afterwards. It was a bright new day of opportunities and dreams and he was glad the cash reserves he had were more than enough to pay for the rent of the house he was right now.

Getting down to the kitchen, he scratched his chin and started to prepare breakfast almost mechanically, out of habit, wondering what should he spend his time with...Maybe Mamori could give an idea. He knew training would be good but he was feeling like just walking around the town and slacking off for the moment.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

VincValentine

• Bay Watcher
  • Fire at will!
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2012, 04:38:25 pm »

It was a bright day, one filled with hope. Leo sat there on the rock in front of the waterfall as he always did, enjoying the bluish tint of dawn. He held in his hands the beeper that should decide the way his future was to go, inspecting it with a spark of interest in his eyes. Soon he would have the chance to fulfill his wishes ... and the dreams of his spirit Cargon as well. Full to the brim with excitement for his first tournament fight, Leo jumped of the rock and started training again, eagerly awaiting the signal.
It's sad when the guy falling down the mountain with two broken arms is one of the ones in the least amount of trouble.

Grimmjow6th

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2012, 05:47:43 pm »

((Wait, so the shamans already have their spirits, or do they have to gain them first?))

Yes, the spirits are already with them.

Also, is that everybodys actions?

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 04, 2012, 06:02:42 pm »

((Phantom haven't, and I'm waiting until he has since he's the shaman.))

Phantom of The Library

• Bay Watcher
  • [PRONE_TO: SUDDEN DISAPPEARANCES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 04, 2012, 07:34:51 pm »

Train and talk to spirit.

((Sorry about the lack of flavor, headache and in a rush.))
Gnosis - Torn Ajar -- Text Suggestion Games.
This is what happens when we randomly murder people.

You get attacked by a Yandere triangle monster.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 04, 2012, 10:15:47 pm »

Getting down to the kitchen, he scratched his chin and started to prepare breakfast almost mechanically, out of habit, wondering what should he spend his time with...Maybe Mamori could give an idea. He knew training would be good but he was feeling like just walking around the town and slacking off for the moment.

Mamori paced outside, taking in the beauty and splendour of the natural sights and sounds. The fox spirit she was sharing the body with was pretty amiable, actually, after introductions were done. She could smell the freshness of the dew-covered grass and bask in the heat of the sun all day -- if it wasn't for that beeping thing.

Soon, she heard Theodin coming down the stairs. He was the first human she met in her current form, and it was practically surprising that he wasn't surprised that she could talk to him...well, at least that was how he acted anyway.

Then the lovely aroma of sizzling meat and cooked food wafted from the kitchen. Theodin was such a brilliant cook, she mused as she came inside, greeting her friend with the fox cry.

"You seem in a happy mood, Theo! How's about we explore the city and perhaps rest up for today? Pretty sunny outside."

The exchange was almost natural, now. No lips were moved, but words were made through thoughts. This place was really interesting.

Shaman sheet, completed but will be further detailed later:
[...]
Why are you fighting to be shaman king:
[...]Upon discovering his powers and receiving a spirit (in circunstances to be disclosed later)[...]
((Yep!  :P))

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: September 04, 2012, 11:25:13 pm »

"Sure, sounds great." Theodin answered with an upbeat voice, finally finishing the dishes. He did prepare some traditional japanese food just in case, but he also didn't shy away from his more traditional picks.

Eating a light soup with bits of vegetables and fish to start the day, the shaman took a look outside through the window. Mamori was right; the day surely seemed bright. He tossed a slice of seasoned fish to the fox and stretched his arms. "Training will only gets us nervous, won't it?"

Explore the city and rest.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2012, 02:27:06 am »

Train and talk to spirit.

((Sorry about the lack of flavor, headache and in a rush.))

((Then you don't mind if I post with lack of content as well?  :P ))

Complain of being spirit to a mere child.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4