Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15

Author Topic: The demon.  (Read 13876 times)

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
The demon.
« on: August 27, 2012, 04:14:21 pm »

After hard work and research you find out how to summon a succubus, you hastly gather the materials from the local shops and barring improving here and there you collect everything.
After hours of work drawing lines in salt and chalk and blood you are ready to being the summoning, standing at the pinical of the diagram you begin to chant the incantation as best you can the funky nonenglish words.
You finish, nothing happens.
You wait, still nothing.
You give up, then walk into the kitchen to get the mop.
You hear a noise, some shit is happening in the livingroom...
You walk back in to see before you an unspeakable horror of flesh like melted wax spew up from the floor in the center of your diagram, and form a mass of a sickening humanoid shape.
It stares at you from across the room with empty sockets billowing smoke.
A stomach turning gurgle bubbles up from it's throat in a mockery of speach, "Mortal, release me."

What do you do, besides shit yourself.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The demon.
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 04:17:24 pm »

"I'm your master now. If you want me to release you, prove that you're worth releasing, else I won't be gracing whichever place you hail from with your incompetence and kill you instead."

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 04:26:56 pm »

The demon laughs at your addendum in a way that sends shivers crawling up your back, "Fool, you who cant even entirely summon me plot to destroy me?" Another bubbling of laughter crawls from the demon, "Fool release me now and I might be persuaded to not kill you before I leave."
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2012, 05:09:19 pm »

I think that we outta release our demon and see what happens. "I may be a fool, true. Certainly am one, for messing around with things like this. However, I'm hardly going to turn you loose without some kinda protection, you know?"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2012, 05:27:06 pm »

The demon looks quite confused for a second, it says in a suprisingly even voice looking very unhappy, "I promise not to hurt you."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2012, 05:46:35 pm »

"Great! What do I do to rel . . ." Trialling off and thinking for a moment. "Are your promises actually binding? I mean, while I'd certainly love to trust you, believing in the general goodness of my fellow man and all . . . you're not actually my fellow man."

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2012, 06:01:29 pm »

Clearly upset at your doubt, "Fool, I cannot break a promise." It lashes an arm off outward and it catches a green flame at reaching past the outer circle of the diagram, "Now destroy this circle!" the demon spits obviously angry.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2012, 06:03:56 pm »

Meh walk out and come back in oh I don't know 50 days and see if its promises are still binding.
Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2012, 06:05:37 pm »

Nothing bad could possibly come of this. Break the circle.

Fail to mention that we would be deeply emotionally hurt if our new friend abandoned us.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2012, 06:13:21 pm »

You look around for something to break the circle, and totally stupified you realise you still have a bucket of water in your hands, you splash the water out over the circle washing part of it away.
The demon slowly backs up out of the puddle and away from you, it stands there for a second seamingly looking you over before cracking a smile as sly as a cat and begins creeping slowly toward you.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2012, 06:17:52 pm »

Really should have gone with my idea, well play some Benny Hill and GTFO

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2012, 06:18:04 pm »

Well, if it's going to act as sly as a cat, then we might as well treat it like one, right?

Bestow the name of Fluffy upon the demon, and approach it to give it a light pat on the head.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #12 on: August 27, 2012, 06:25:07 pm »

Well, if it's going to act as sly as a cat, then we might as well treat it like one, right?

Bestow the name of Fluffy upon the demon, and approach it to give it a light pat on the head.
Nothing bad could possibly come of this. Break the circle.

Fail to mention that we would be deeply emotionally hurt if our new friend abandoned us.

Oh my well we're screwed, give into the GM's railroad plan, hopefully we can catch the train on time.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2012, 06:39:16 pm »

You didn't make it promise to obey- you didn't make it promise to follow the three laws of robotics...
Lost cause.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2012, 06:40:49 pm »

Not knowing to run or pet the demon you miss the moment that it sprints to within a foot of you before vearing off toward the kitchen and through the window breaking the glass on the way out.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 15