Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: The demon.  (Read 13875 times)

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
Re: The demon.
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2012, 06:47:39 pm »

Call 911 and babble incoherently about demons and buckets of water and summoning circles and oh god my kitchen window.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2012, 06:53:39 pm »

The opperator tells you to remain calm, and try to tell her what is happening clearly.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2012, 06:55:00 pm »

"I summoned a mobile . . . errrr I had a friend who summoned a mobile pile of wax from the underworld, and it just broke through my     friend's window! What should I do?!"
Even the avatars expire eventually.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2012, 07:11:45 pm »

The opperator informs you that prank calling 911 is a felony.
"But to that second circle of sad hell, Where ‘mid the gust, the whirlwind, and the flaw Of rain and hail-stones, lovers need not tell Their sorrows. Pale were the sweet lips I saw, Pale were the lips I kiss’d, and fair the form I floated with, about that melancholy storm."

ShoesandHats

• Bay Watcher
  • Shoes cancels Drink: Intensified by Penguin Man.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2012, 07:14:44 pm »

"Screw you, lady! I've got a demon to catch!"

Hop in your Demonhuntermobile and drive off to fight demon crime!

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2012, 07:16:18 pm »

Say your sorry and that someone broke in but upon seeing you jumped out because they didn't know you were there, say that you are on a medication that makes you hysteric in high stress situations
Starting marching band will not be able to post everyday.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2012, 07:18:25 pm »

The opperator apologies and tells you a squadcar will be around to sort you out shortly and that you remain calm.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2012, 07:52:24 pm »

Summon another succubus, attempting to butcher the words in a different way.

We'll get this one to undo the previous one!

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2012, 08:28:05 pm »

Why Not an incubus? Not everyone here is male, you know.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2012, 09:17:51 pm »

You look over your materials and do not have enough to do another summoning, suddenly a knock at the door, "Police."

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2012, 09:23:53 pm »

But from what I understand, we only did the extensive research and background work for summoning a succubus, I mean, how much worse would our summoning be if we tried to make such a fundamental change?

Moreover, from my comprehension (which, let's be honest here, is considerably less than our protagonist), most succubi and inccubi should be more or less interchangeable.

Changing my suggestion to attempting to ad lib an incubus summoning with whatever I can find. What could possibly go wrong?

Might as well ignore the cops.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2012, 09:38:24 pm »

My god kick the evidence and answer the door and show them the broken window.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2012, 09:45:16 pm »

Even though your not sure you even summoned a succubus in the first place, you ad lib out an incubus summoning, marking out a very patchy diagram on the dryest part of the floor using the remainder of your ingredients you chant out an incantation that you took 5 minutes looking up online, then are totally shocked when nothing at all happens, besides the cops continueing to knock at your door of course.
Giving in you answer the door and show the officers the broken window, they take a statement and tell you that your neighbor did say they say someone fleeing your house via the window, and not to worry about it because they'll be in the area.

SoHowAreYou

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Game
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2012, 09:49:31 pm »

Well call to get that window replaced, and wait.

rarborman

• Bay Watcher
  • Penguin Dungonmaster
    • View Profile
    • dice
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2012, 09:59:38 pm »

You'd call a window repair place thing, but its incredibly late, like dark out and you've been summoning for hours.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15