Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Dealing with loud neighbours  (Read 1753 times)

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
  • Horrors! Crundles in the caverns!
    • View Profile
Re: Dealing with loud neighbours
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2012, 12:18:27 pm »

I got the garbage can trick from my science teacher. Apparently they had epic dorm wars in university.

Another fun thing to do is to unscrew anything you can find. Brackets holding the gas meter pipe onto the wall? Unscrew it! House number shoddily applied? Unscrew it! Doorknob still on the door? Unscrew it! Even better, re-arrange their house number secretly so that their hopeful partiers have a harder time finding the house.

But be sure not to make any noise complaints to the police because then they'll arrest you on trumped-up charges.
My wooden badge was delicious.

Domenique

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2012, 02:51:41 pm »

I got the garbage can trick from my science teacher. Apparently they had epic dorm wars in university.

Another fun thing to do is to unscrew anything you can find. Brackets holding the gas meter pipe onto the wall? Unscrew it! House number shoddily applied? Unscrew it! Doorknob still on the door? Unscrew it! Even better, re-arrange their house number secretly so that their hopeful partiers have a harder time finding the house.

But be sure not to make any noise complaints to the police because then they'll arrest you on trumped-up charges.

The police came and gave them a warning which is fair enough. What you just said? I am going to live in a dorm in about two weeks so it will still be useful. If you have more, feel free to share.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2012, 04:38:50 pm »

The police came and gave them a warning which is fair enough. What you just said? I am going to live in a dorm in about two weeks so it will still be useful. If you have more, feel free to share.
In the summer, they would jam the doorknobs of their enemies, locking them in their rooms. Then they'd buy a bunch of space heaters and point them at the door.

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2012, 04:43:15 pm »

That's terrible.
The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

GoombaGeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2012, 04:55:50 pm »

Space heaters are cheap in the summer.
Pages: 1 [2]