Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 134

Author Topic: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!  (Read 371911 times)

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
Re: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Spoilers!
« Reply #1095 on: October 04, 2012, 01:05:59 pm »

DM knows we could just go around the trap.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Let's us think we can't anyway.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: October 04, 2012, 01:10:13 pm »

Search the slime room thoroughly.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: October 04, 2012, 02:38:23 pm »

Malaken attempt to scale the walls to get to the other side of the pit.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: October 04, 2012, 02:58:04 pm »

(I'll use this most of the time unless there's a reason for me to look like a human)

Rage over, cast Half Weight on self. Head to spike pit.
Wish I had brought Half Density too... Living balloons are funny.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2012, 09:59:48 pm by Tsuchigumo550 »
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: October 04, 2012, 03:12:34 pm »

Radzak stretches his arms out in the direction of the nearest fighter.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: October 04, 2012, 06:01:06 pm »

Carry Radzak on his head.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1101 on: October 04, 2012, 06:11:26 pm »

Glad I was told about this before it finished. I guess I will have to throw my hat into the ring and give it a try or more specifically Aroth below will be the one trying as I don't have a death wish.

A good idea of what he is like would be combining Rincewind who can actually use magic but is all the worse for it and minus his genre sense with a human diplomat sent to a Dwarven Mountain home which is the result of a long succession game because his parents happened to like how Dwarven words sound so named him with them and the king thought that made him the best man for the job. He carries with him besides his generic wizard hat and robe a couple of gifts given to him by the dwarves before he set out by their request to "give it a try" by one of the dwarves (the dwarves have a substantial amount of beer and such riding on how long he survives with bets ranging from won't even be able to enter to him making it back because he is too stupid to die). The staff he carries was given too him with the cryptic remark of how he seemed to have been hit with it enough already so should return the favor to someone else and the tankard was given to him after being specially made to his size. Both where engraved by a crazy dwarf who before he left grabbed them and spent a few months locked in a craft shop before giving them back, Aroth tries not to look at the engravings as they make his head hurt.

Name: Aroth MÜmgozzanor
Class: Royal Diplomatical Mage Unit

Items: Royal Magical Staff being no more then 10' in length but no less then 9' in length titled "Eknar Sholil" made of Ironwood and is engraved with an image of Est ìfid, Legendary Tankard "Est ìfid" made of mermaid bones and menaced with Sea Serpent teeth with an engraving of Eknar Sholil

Spells: Summon Alcoholic Beverage, Heal, Acid Splash, Summon Alcoholic Beverage, Telepathy

Upon arriving at the tomb Aroth uses telepathy to locate if anyone friendly is in the place and locates Midna first because he has so much practice finding dwarves (the manager in the mountain home seemed to actively avoid him whenever he arrived so he had too polish this skill to an unhealthy amount just to find out what they wanted the traders to bring next time) and upon arriving at her locations notices the lack of beer so summons her a supply of it with Summon Alcoholic Beverage, then with the most pressing matters attended to Heals her.
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: October 04, 2012, 06:14:12 pm »

If he has telepathy, I think the phrase "Please pick up my key" very hard.
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1103 on: October 04, 2012, 06:21:07 pm »

He wonders why someone is thinking "tease lick up my knee" very hard somewhere in the tomb. (I never said he was good at actually understanding what was being thought, just that he could use it to find dwarves really well)
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: October 04, 2012, 06:24:33 pm »

I get the feeling we're gonna get along just fine.

Okay, then. Tarmik the Magnificent will swing back over the chasm to retrieve the polymorph scroll, the two pieces of key, which he will attempt to stick together, and introduce himself to this new arrival.
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: October 04, 2012, 09:18:09 pm »

Upon boarding his new human mount, Radzak starts tugging on MaxClone2's hair in the direction of the spike pit.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: October 04, 2012, 11:55:05 pm »

Whoa, there, little fella. We're gonna explore in here first. When we're done here, we'll go that way.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: October 05, 2012, 12:00:16 am »

Sadly, MaxClone One died. Now I have to build a rapport with the new one all over again. D:
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: October 05, 2012, 12:02:46 am »

Sadly, MaxClone One died. Now I have to build a rapport with the new one all over again. D:
That's okay, it shouldn't take long. I'm a dude again, and you're in possession of a pair of boobs. :P

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: October 05, 2012, 01:04:03 am »

Instant rapport! Let's go kill stuff now!
He's fucking with us.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 134