Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 134

Author Topic: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: Lincoln is no match for Acererak!  (Read 371894 times)

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
  • And again everything goes wrong.
    • View Profile
Re: Delving the Tomb of Horrors: More Fun than a Vat Full of Gelatinous Cube!
« Reply #1125 on: October 05, 2012, 11:31:13 am »

Okay I'm not confused why is Cairn a "Rouge"? I thought I was careful NOT to spell it that way.

Because while you can spell, I cannot. I'll fix it next turn.

Lol np I thought it was me who made that mistake still pretty small mistake all considered.
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1126 on: October 05, 2012, 11:51:26 am »

Hmm, don't have a sense of the tombs layout yet i don't know if I would hear the call for Hans to go help but I will assume I did and proceed with my action under that assumption.

Upon hearing someone calling for a hand with something Aroth promtly heads over there but upon arrival to his eternal embarrassment finds it was someone calling to someone called Hans. How can he ever live down the shame of this after so many years of diplomacy remembering tongue twisting names but to fail to recognize such a simple name. It didn't even have any unpronounceable syllables in it! To try and hide his embarrassment Aroth acts like he was just heading there to heal anyone that needed it (and promptly does so)
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

Kadzar

• Bay Watcher
  • Descan Pengwind
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: October 05, 2012, 12:23:21 pm »

Razdak sits down, gets a firm grasp of Max's hair with his left paw and points forward with his right.
What if the earth is just a knick in one of the infinite swords of the mighty fractal bear?
Glory to Arstotzka!

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: October 05, 2012, 01:32:11 pm »

Call Hans over to CAREFULLY search the next room with Cairn.

Skitter along the walls into the room, then first carefully search the walls, then floor, for any signs of traps. Also, kind of just glance at the room to make sure there aren't monsters. Also. Never touch the floor again.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Akhier the Dragon hearted

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a Dragon, Roar
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #1129 on: October 05, 2012, 01:44:00 pm »

Next Trap - Triggered by anyone not being on the floor - fills area above head level with instant death poison[/jk]
Join us. The crazy is at a perfect temperature today.
So it seems I accidentally put my canteen in my wheelbarrow and didn't notice... and then I got really thirsty... so right before going to sleep I go to take a swig from my canteen and... end up snorting a line of low-grade meth.

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: October 05, 2012, 01:46:15 pm »

When/if I get there in one piece, I'll detect magic on the new room.
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: October 05, 2012, 01:56:05 pm »

Grab the vat-key and let Razdak guide me, hopefully into battle.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

greymountain_Sage

• Bay Watcher
  • This person is quite mad. Enjoy it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: October 05, 2012, 02:51:25 pm »

I've got the key right now. Though, you can have it if you want. I like to keep an item slot open for looting.
"There are no traps in this roo-"
-Last words of an impatient adventurer.

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: October 05, 2012, 02:59:13 pm »

Suggest that someone try and throw a rope over to the other end.

If they do, cast half weight if there's nothing on the end, or double weight on the anchor if we use some method of anchoring it
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: October 05, 2012, 04:28:33 pm »

Malaken shall investigate his immediate area!

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: October 06, 2012, 12:34:10 am »

I've got the key right now. Though, you can have it if you want. I like to keep an item slot open for looting.
It's all good. I can't imagine that a key would take up too much space. I'm just here to kick ass anyway. (No bubblegum required.)

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: October 07, 2012, 10:22:16 am »

.... I'm all alone here. (goes to sit in a corner lonely)
I (somehow) wield a marble coffin that i fill with the corpses of all I have slain (to make an already heavy object even heavier) in one hand, and the other holds a book made out out of fucking platinum. The book can crush skulls, and the coffin grows ever stronger and now that is has a few dead dragons in it, it sends people flying a mile backwards to explode in a pile of gore. Gore which I then place into the coffin,

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: October 07, 2012, 11:07:27 am »

No, we're here. Oh, wait, where in the tomb are you?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: October 07, 2012, 11:55:15 am »

I'm somewhere behind you after you scurried into the room ahead of me and I was moreso referring to the fact that nothing was posted in the last day. Also you are never going to let go of the walls now are you.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:02:15 pm by zacen299 »

zacen299

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: October 07, 2012, 11:55:41 am »

« Last Edit: October 07, 2012, 12:01:58 pm by zacen299 »
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 134