Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info  (Read 51895 times)

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info
« Reply #255 on: August 21, 2012, 03:52:21 am »

plant quality will be extremely high in via space , because there is no bugs and we won't need pesticides .
Hopefully there won't be. Our disinfection procedures should take care of them. Also, we're going to use hydroponics I think, because dirt is heavy.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: August 21, 2012, 04:03:04 am »

and we will look suspicious to turn them down.
by 'turn them down' you mean 'bathe them in magma'
by 'bathe them in magma' you mean 'kill them'
And by 'kill them' you mean 'use them for !!SCIENCE!! until they no longer breathe'
« Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 07:10:57 am by Helgoland »
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 21, 2012, 04:34:07 am »

if we will have bugs , we can just suck out all oxygen and start agen with bugless farm .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 21, 2012, 05:02:02 am »

I hope bees are excluded from bugs. Because bees pollinate plants and shit. Would be annoying to do that yourself. Alternatively, mechanical bees controlled by B.O.O.Z.E.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 21, 2012, 05:56:31 am »

I hope bees are excluded from bugs. Because bees pollinate plants and shit. Would be annoying to do that yourself. Alternatively, mechanical bees controlled by B.O.O.Z.E.

Technically, most food crops (eg. Wheat) pollinate by wind. And most of those that don't can self pollinate. This can, over time, possibly cause inbreeding, but by then we will hold Earth in my- erm - Our *<<+fist+>>*
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

miauw62

• Bay Watcher
  • Every time you get ahead / it's just another hit
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: August 21, 2012, 06:12:34 am »

That reminds me, we still need a genetic modification branch.

Quote from: NW_Kohaku
they wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the raving confessions of a mass murdering cannibal from a recipe to bake a pie.
Knowing Belgium, everyone will vote for themselves out of mistrust for anyone else, and some kind of weird direct democracy coalition will need to be formed from 11 million or so individuals.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: August 21, 2012, 07:14:54 am »

I can cover that as part of ETHICAL; mad science is just sort of an all-round field.
The Bay12 postcard club
Arguably he's already a progressive, just one in the style of an enlightened Kaiser.
I'm going to do the smart thing here and disengage. This isn't a hill I paticularly care to die on.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 21, 2012, 10:27:16 am »

why are you still talking ? I DEMAND SUPER HEMPS !!!
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 21, 2012, 11:25:02 am »

Then I suggest going to Amsterdam. If you stop by my place, I'll come with.
The Bay12 postcard club

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 21, 2012, 11:32:01 am »

i was in Amsterdam before 2 months , its too late now .

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 21, 2012, 04:12:33 pm »

That reminds me, we still need a genetic modification branch.
That would be mine. I am the First Officer of the Really Great Organic Technology, Engineering of New Biological Equipment, And Stuff, Thing; head of the Bioweapons, Internal Organs; Growing Lethal and/or Desireable Organics Section.

ETHICAL is more of a general mad-science thing. I deal with practical biotech, too.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 22, 2012, 12:26:03 pm »

Exactly - if a field is no-one's responsibility, I will behave irresponsibly with the possibilities it offers.

And brainfreez: Next time, stop by my place and give me some of the stuff you're on. Or even better: Share your connection in the Netherlands and I'll start a business to fund this mission!
The Bay12 postcard club

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 22, 2012, 01:36:13 pm »

if you're interested in boat motors , i cannot help you .

you could say "my business sank"

Helgoland

• Bay Watcher
  • No man is an island.
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 22, 2012, 03:24:35 pm »

Wait, what?
The Bay12 postcard club

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 22, 2012, 03:35:40 pm »

you live in Amsterdam ?
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 24