Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info  (Read 51852 times)

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info
« Reply #345 on: September 04, 2012, 06:04:43 pm »

We've discussed tons of options, from violently conquering some Caribbean island to Kickstarters.
i want lists. I can get votes, but we need something to start off with. Theres no way a bunch of probably overweight internet nerds are going to take over a small country with no money and no training, not even bay12ers.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 05, 2012, 12:15:07 am »

Screw double posts. I demand attention.

Approximately how much money do we need to set up our polar test colony? How long should I leave the funding open? And what picture should I use?

And who has a bank account, seems fairly trustworthy, and and wants to be treasurer?
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 05, 2012, 11:10:03 am »

Screw double posts. I demand attention.

Approximately how much money do we need to set up our polar test colony? How long should I leave the funding open? And what picture should I use?

And who has a bank account, seems fairly trustworthy, and and wants to be treasurer?
We need a lot.
Millions to billions to set up the lunar resort.

As far as I can see, this operation is split into several stages:

1: planning. The current stage. Needs no explaination.
2: buildup. We acquire money and resources to proceed with stage 3.
3: take over little known African country by disposing of hated dictator. Just what it says on the tin.
4: launch space program, starting with unmanned & manned test flights and culminating in lunar resort.
5: expansion. Create secret underground military base under lunar resort. Set up colony on mars.
6: play DF. They'll never suspect a thing. We're also secretly building resources for.
7: war with terrans, which leads to..
8: world domination. *insert evil laugh here*
9: anything we want.

I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]