Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info  (Read 51947 times)

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
Re: The Bay12 Space Program - Logistics & Info
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2012, 12:56:53 am »

Soap will be a required necessity in a sterile environment like a space colony. With air being recycled over and over again, there's far to much risk of illness. Everyone will have to wash their hands three times a day, and cleaning will be a daily job.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2012, 12:58:05 am »

I vote we use synthetic adamanite coins as our currency.
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

Slayerhero90

• Bay Watcher
  • Time for Taako's opinion.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2012, 01:01:15 am »

Syndicate Of Creative Kitten Silencing, or SOCKS.

Basically for disposing of pets.
My tumblr.
Yeah no I don't haunt here anymore. Peace

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2012, 01:31:02 am »

So... unobtanium? Hell maybe when we start blindly stripping mars of its surface for resources we'll discover some kind of mineral that will hold incredible value, you never know.

I'd prefer we kept the adamantite for the production of our super warriors (replacing their skeleton, giving them massive mutton chops, etc.)

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2012, 01:33:43 am »

So... unobtanium? Hell maybe when we start blindly stripping mars of its surface for resources we'll discover some kind of mineral that will hold incredible value, you never know.

I'd prefer we kept the adamantite for the production of our super warriors (replacing their skeleton, giving them massive mutton chops, etc.)
Hey, has anyone ever dug to the mantle of mars? No? Then you never know, we might some strange candy-like material.

Also, as for those "super warriors", wouldent it be more wise to give them adamantine skin then bones? Also, we have to remove all their sensory nerves so they feel no pain.
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2012, 01:34:37 am »

Hey, has anyone ever dug to the mantle of mars? No? Then you never know, we might some strange candy-like material.

Also, as for those "super warriors", wouldent it be more wise to give them adamantine skin then bones? Also, we have to remove all their sensory nerves so they feel no pain.
Isn't adamantine really rigid and solid? Not good for skin, which has to stay flexible.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2012, 01:37:49 am »

Replace the warriors' teeth with candy so they have a bite that will break through literally everything. Also they would need a candy jaw so it wouldn't snap off. Maybe we could modify their stomachs and they could live by eating rocks?

darkrider2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2012, 01:37:49 am »

Isn't adamantine really rigid and solid? Not good for skin, which has to stay flexible.
You can make cloths out of it and is weaved into cloth from strands before all being consumed by the hospital staff.

I'd say we can totally make a skin-tight sky-blue invulnerable skin-suit.

WaffleEggnog

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2012, 01:59:59 am »

You can make cloths out of it and is weaved into cloth from strands before all being consumed by the hospital staff.

I'd say we can totally make a skin-tight sky-blue invulnerable skin-suit.
Exacaly. The reason I was against bones is because someone can still slice someone in the neck, or the stomach, and have them bleed to death no matter how hard their bones are.
WHEN POSSIBLE, I PREFER TO CONSUME YOUR FACE.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2012, 05:35:29 am »

replace blood with acid.
muscles with soul powered pumps .
case closed .
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

King DZA

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruler of all things ruleable
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2012, 02:00:26 pm »

Been a tad caught up with things. Anyway, I'm certainly down for the Canadian test colony idea.

MrWillsauce

• Bay Watcher
  • Has an ass that won't quit
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2012, 02:03:16 pm »

Where are we going to meet up and consolidate supplies before we embark for Canada?

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 11, 2012, 02:08:20 pm »

Damn , i cannot go to Canada , it is too expensive and i am too far away .

but we could go to south pole , im fine with that .
« Last Edit: August 11, 2012, 02:12:09 pm by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 11, 2012, 02:55:25 pm »

If you contact the right people, you might even get funding. I know of certain organisations (though I forgot the names) that have this sort of bases all around the planet.

Nyan Thousand

• Bay Watcher
  • It's exactly nyan thousand!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 11, 2012, 02:59:36 pm »

If you contact the right people, you might even get funding. I know of certain organisations (though I forgot the names) that have this sort of bases all around the planet.
I think they're called the Nazis?
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 24