Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27

Author Topic: Roll to Priest: The End.  (Read 68465 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest: Let's Feckin' Mass! Turn Nine & A Question!
« Reply #75 on: August 21, 2012, 01:49:37 pm »

I say 9, but instead of the best loser, the worst one will be with the winning team.
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2012, 05:34:08 pm »

If you can keep up with it, I'd say 9, for more fun. :)
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2012, 08:10:42 pm »

If you can keep up with it, I'd say 9, for more fun. :)

+1, with the caveat that you should be sure the extra men won't burn you out.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 22, 2012, 08:01:40 am »

I'm actually of a mind to call it six... but you're the GM; it's your call.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest: Let's Feckin' Mass! Turn Ten: Twelve Angry Priests
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2012, 06:44:15 am »

Episode One, Turn Ten: Twelve Angry Priests (and one very angry Bishop).

The Village of Termonfeckin...

Quote from: Father Purple
Get up from my seat to greet the Bishop at the door, giving him a warm welcome, as well as an explanation for why Teal is in the cupboard covered in duct tape.
...”Erm. Feck. Sorry sir,” starts Father Purple. “But Father Teal seems to have...well, locked himself in a burning cupboard and mummified himself using feckin' duct tape. Oh, shite. He's quite behind on the feckin' mass y'know, and I don't think the gobshite'll ever finish the bloody thing. Anyway, come on in! Take a seat! Don't worry about the SWAT, they're bloody eejits. I have no idea what they're talking about and NEITHER SHOULD YOU.”

“So, how are you? I hope you’ve been enjoying the lovely feckin’ Masses? I’m afraid this one’s been a terrible bag of shite, normally I love a good Mass, so I do.”

Quote from: Father Teal/#bay12rtd
Totally flip out and extinguish my burning testicles after escaping the cupboard
...“Oh shite. It’s only that feckin’ Bishop!” shout the Irish SWAT team. ”He’s gonna kick us all right in the feckin’ bollocks!”

From inside his burning cupboard the mummified Father Teal hears of the approaching Bishop Lennan.

”…in the feckin’ bollocks!”

A thought occurs to him as the SWAT team’s anguished cry echoes around the church.

”…feckin’ bollocks!”

”Oh shite. Me feckin’ bollocks!”

”…kin’ bollocks!”

”There’s something wrong with them!”

”…bollocks!”

”Oh Jesus!”

”…locks!”

”Oh shite!”

”…ocks!”

”Oh for the love of God me feckin’ bollocks are burning!”

With the frenzied power of burning-crotch panic, Father Teal bursts out of his mummifying duct tape and explodes out of the burning cupboard, surprising and scattering the dozens of semi-naked villagers surrounding it and trying to extinguish the flames with their clothes like some kind of half-witted rural fire-blanket wielders.

Immediately mistaking Bishop Lennan’s luxurious silk cassock for a replacement baptismal font, he dashes forward, tackling the bishop to the floor and rubbing his burning crotch on his back!

”Oh God. Oh Jesus. Oh Saint Filharmonica. Was I feckin’ worried for a second there! I thought me feckin’ bollocks were about to burn right off! Oh. I say. Erm. Hello Bishop Lennan.”

”YOU BIG FECKIN’ GOBSHITE, FATHER TEAL. WHEN I’M FECKIN’ WELL FINISHED WITH YOUR BOLLOCKS YOU’LL FECKIN’ WELL WISH THEY’D FECKIN’ WELL BURNT RIGHT OFF! I’M GONNA KICK YOUR BOLLOCKS RIGHT TO TIMBUKTU, YER LITTLE SHITE!”

Father Teal has completed the Liturgy of the Eucharist! (3/5)

The Village of Knockcloghrim...

Quote from: Father Beige/#bay12rtd
Burn Father Red in the face and then put myself out in the baptismal font.
...As the church of Knockcloghrim begins to blaze, Father Beige begins to feel a sense of disappointment.

Father Red’s face is not burning too!

Quote from: Father Red
Now that the pressing part is dealt with... disarm Father Beige and smash his head in with his flamethrower until he stops moving.
Then remember that I am on fire and run to the nearest brook to roll around in it screaming.
...And nor will it burn, at least not anymore than it is already lightly smouldering, given that Father Red is generally ablaze and has been for some time. Getting Father Beige in a particularly violent headlock, Father Red grabs the flamethrower from his now limp arms and starts smashing his head in with it!

Suddenly Father Red drops Father Beige to the floor and sprints outside to throw himself into a nearby pond.

A whiff of steam gently rises in the morning sunshine.

!!Father Red!! has completed the Concluding Rite! (5/5)

!!Father Beige!! has accrued a non-authorised swear word warning!

The Village of Cloonsherevagh...

Quote from: Father Green
Sigh in defeat then remember that there has been no feckin' offertory! Rage to the heavens that Pink has forgotten all about an important part of the mass and that without that part, the whole mass is invalid!
...”Oh,” sighs Father Green, despondently. “I’ve let the gobshite do his feckin’ Mass. What a load of shite.”

He takes a seat on the nearest pew.

But then he jumps to his feet in delight!

“No I feckin’ haven’t! The feckin’ eejit forgot the feckin’ offertory! Oh, I do believe that the entire feckin’ Mass is worthless without the shitin’ offertory! Feck!”

Quote from: Father Pink
Continuing to trust in the Lord, Conclude those Rites from the bottom of the pile of bricks, as God willeth.  Amen.
...”Oh my word,” says the nearby pile of bricks. “So it feckin’ well is. Bollocks. Oh well. Best we could do in the circumstances, eh! Yer big feckin’ eejit, Father Green. You just come over here so I can kick you up the bollocks!”

Father Green tosses a nearby solitary brick at the talking pile of bricks and walks off, a spring of triumph in his feet.

Father Pink has completed the Communion Rite! (4.1/5)

The Village of Ardglass...

Quote from: Father Cyan
Trusting the Lord to deal with the pain in his bollocks, Cyan shall sing the Concluding Rite as he dances a jig up the aisle to Veridian, before smashing the gobshite over the head with the communion wine.
...”I would like to thank,” drones Father Veridian, stepping up to take Father Cyan’s place as this latter rolls about in pain on the floor. “The excellent Father Cyan, for inviting me to this fecking excellent Mass.”

“No! You feckin’ fecker! No you feckin’ don’t!” shouts Father Cyan, jumping to his feet in spite of the pain and hobbling towards the altar clutching his groin.

“No, no, Father Cyan, don’t be daft now. It was an excellent Mass, and I’d like to make sure you get credit for it. After all, did not the Lord say, erm, was it not something about lagging, he said? Thou shalt not underprotect thy pipework in deepest winter, for if thee do, it shall probably… wait, no, was it not rather about correctly insulating the boiler? It seemed to me a rather pertinent point, but now I come to think of it I’m not terribly sure that it wasn’t my plumber who said this rather than our Lord, but in any case, you know…”

Quote from: Father Veridian
Issue the coup de grâce for the whole mass, ending it with a baleful symphony of my blessed vocal chords.

Of course, I thank Father Cyan in the best manner possible, with a long speech dedicated to how he conducted this mass, and on how this was all his idea.

...As Father Veridian continues his endlessly tedious plumbing anecdote by way of thanks for the excellent Mass Father Cyan has nearly completed, Father Cyan starts nervously twitching his way up the central aisle towards the altar.

“…it’s rather that the terribly low frequency is a little disruptive, you know, and so the dog forgets how to yawn properly – indeed, most people think that dogs can’t actually yawn, but, well, in Albania…”

Father Cyan reaches the altar, gripping the bottle of communion wine.

“…and so that’s why they grade the paper in such a way, indeed, historically, you know, the numbers referred to how many feet had been used in the stamping down process, which I found a fascinating thing to hear about, and it reminded me of something that Father McCaskill once said to me on the subject of Latin Oratory, he said, you know, and this’ll make you laugh but it’s so awfully true, he said…”

Father Cyan smashes the gobshite over the head with the bottle of communion wine!

He mumbles a few words of the Concluding Rite, but it seems no one is left awake to listen. He sits down and starts to drink.

Father Cyan has completed the Communion Rite! (4.3/5)

The Village of Creggenbaun...

Quote from: Father Silver/#bay12rtd
Kindly push her away. Both of them. Make him search for a high place. Alternatively initiate complex choreography with entrancing groin movements to hypnotize them.
...Pulling both the lovely old women towards him in a passionate embrace, Father Silver starts a complex groinal thrust-based dance with the pair, hypnotising them with his crotchley warmth! Suddenly one of them tries to imitate him and throws her hip out of joint!

She collapses to the ground in writhing pain.

Quote from: Father Brown
Ignore debauchery, finish Mass.
...”Stop this hideous debauchery!” yells Father Brown, his poor eyes burning with shame. He turns to Mrs O’Hanrahanrahan tugging at his cassock. ”And you! Would you not like a nice cup of tea? Now, where were we? Oh yes. Ite, missa est, and all of that.”

“Deo gratias.”

Father Brown has completed the Communion Rite! (4.6/5)

Father Brown has gained the everlasting wrath of a Bishop’s revenge!

Father Silver has gained the everlasting wrath of a Bishop’s revenge!

The Village of Mullaghbrack...

Quote from: Father Orange
Ask the elderly parishioners if they have an adult diaper to spare- equip any and all available to Father Blue.
...In the village church of Mullaghbrack, an eventful Mass seems to be drawing to a peaceful close.

That is, until Father Orange gets it into his head that following up his wee-wee-inducing tickling with a bout of enforced villager nudism would be an excellent way to end Mass!

Throwing himself through the air off the altar and into the congregation like a sedate crowd surfer, he knocks down the parishioner he lands upon and starts frantically stripping off their clothes, hurling them this way and that about the room until he comes across his victim’s adult nappy!

“Rawwwrrrrrrrrrrr!” he shouts, in perverted triumph. “Muhahahahahahhahaha! Feck! Arse! Drink!”

He rips the adult nappy off and rams it down onto his head, whereupon he leaps to his feet and starts sprinting round the outside of the hall!

He realises he can smell something a bit strange.

Quote from: Father Blue
>Crash tackle this bastard Father Orange, haul him up and chuck him through my second-favourite stained glass window!

>Then calmly rather tensely resume Mass, performing the concluding rite and what-not.

>Same punishments are on offer for anyone interrupting me, i.e. grabbing them by the ankles for use as a bludgeon.

>If anyone asks, I spilt soda in my lap. >:(
...Just then Father Blue dives at Father Orange’s ankles, sending him crashing to the floor and into a nearby pew before grabbing him by the armpits, lifting him above his head and chucking him right though the nearest stained glass window!

Father Blue has just got started on the Concluding Rites when a naked parishioner wanders up to the front of the church.

“I say,” says Mr O’Burns.

“Gnnnhhar!” replies Father Blue, bending down. “You great big feckin’ eejit! I’ve had it up to here with your gobshiting nudity! Get the feck out of my church, you’re ruining me feckin’ Mass! Come on, you big gobshite, feck off!”

Before Mr O’Burns can even begin to reply, Father Blue grabs him by the ankles, swinging him round his head before letting go and launching the poor chap right through another nearby stained glass window!

“A-feckin’-men,” mumbles Father Blue, vaguely remembering the end of the Rite. “Yer big bunch of gobshites.”

Father Blue has kind of completed the Concluding Rite! (4.5/5)

Spaghetti7

• Bay Watcher
  • Steam ID: wavy shapes dude
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest: Let's Feckin' Mass! Turn Ten: Twelve Angry Priests
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2012, 07:07:40 am »

That was... Interesting. :D Can we reveal our identities yet? But yes. Awesome.
That's nothing. I had something mate with a pile of dead meat.

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2012, 07:11:24 am »

That was... Interesting. :D Can we reveal our identities yet? But yes. Awesome.

I am about to post the following in Episode Two:

Well, so, anonymity isn’t required here and I can see reasons for and against.

For: it’s fun and people can’t see what you’re doing

Against: harder for teams to cooperate.

Preferences? I will go with the majority here.

I should post Episode Two shortly!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2012, 07:28:45 am »

Sorry, you've got it wrong there. It's;

For: harder for teams to cooperate.

Easy mistake to make.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2012, 07:45:14 am »

Reveal the waitlisters and hide the rest!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2012, 08:07:43 am »

Toaster is Father Orange! Because toasters are orange!

Unless...he's Father Blue. I've never seen a blue toaster before.

Also, I'm Father Grey.  :P

Also, can't wait for Chapter II. Looks pretty stable and balanced as is.

Edit:

. . .

I can pinpoint with 50% chance of failure in knowing who Geen is. :/

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
Roll to Priest 2: Priest Harder: Turn Zero!
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2012, 08:14:44 am »

Episode Two: Priest Harder

“RIGHT, YER BIG BOLLOCKS,” caps locks Bishop Lennan. “NOW, YOU MIGHT BE WONDERING WHY I’VE GATHERED YOU ALL TOGETHER AGAIN. WELL. I’VE GOT ANOTHER TASK FOR A BUNCH OF AMBITIOUS YOUNG FELLAS LIKE YOU. THERE’S THIS FECKIN’ FILM, YOU SEE. THE PASSION OF ST FECKIN’ FIBULUS. NOW, WE’VE GOT IT BANNED ALL OVER IRELAND, BUT BECAUSE OF SOME STUPID FECKIN’ LOOPHOLE THE CINEMAS ON THIS ISLAND ARE ALLOWED TO SHOW IT. THE CHURCH HAS TO BE SHOWN TO BE TAKING A STAND AGAINST THIS SORT OF THING. IT’S GOT A SAINT’S FECKIN’ NIPPLE IN IT!”

Bishop Lennan finally stops for breath before ranting on again.

“HEAD TO YOUR ASSIGNED VILLAGE CINEMA AND USE YOUR PRIESTLY INFLUENCE TO DETER THE VILLAGERS FROM SEEING IT! SHOW THE WORLD WHAT THE IRISH PRIESTHOOD IS MADE OF! NOW GO OFF AND MAKE SOME BANNERS OR WHATNOT AND THEN GET RIGHT DOWN THERE! AND DON’T FORGET: IF YOU CAN HANDLE THIS, I’VE GOT A FEW REALLY FECKIN’ IMPORTANT THINGS I NEED DOING. OH YES. IT COULD BE A MASSIVE FECKIN’ STEP UP IN YOUR MISERABLE FECKIN’ CAREERS.”

“FATHERS RED, VERIDIAN AND PINK: YOU GO DOWN TO TERMONFECKIN!”

“FATHERS BROWN, GREEN and ORANGE: GET YER BOLLOCKS OFF TO ARDGLASS!”

“AND FINALLY, FATHERS BLUE, PURPLE AND CYAN: HEAD OFF TO CREGGENBAUN!”

And with that, Bishop Lennan swirls his cloak round and leaves.

Do you want to prepare a banner (or one other typical protestor’s item) for the protest?

Spoiler: Episode Two Mechanics (click to show/hide)
If you want to take a pre-Turn One action please PM them!

Geen

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm gonna live forever, or die trying.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2012, 06:32:32 pm »

I can pinpoint with 50% chance of failure in knowing who Geen is. :/
The one who's rolls in every RTD have been ones and twos? Yep, that's me. :'( Also, GODDAMMIT I FAILED TOO HARD TO GET INTO ROUND TWO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 2: Priest Harder: Turn Zero!
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2012, 08:41:49 pm »

Whoo, still in! I'm sensing a pun on "Passion" in the future...

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Priest 2: Priest Harder: Turn Zero!
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2012, 10:54:59 pm »

I got you Geen.  ;D

Admittance! :D [/hehe]

lawastooshort

• Bay Watcher
  • goodness what
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 24, 2012, 02:49:15 am »

For: harder for teams to cooperate.

Right. Having thought about it, Digital is entirely correct. It will be amusing and help me to become less of an overly-kind GM to see the incompetent attempts to cooperate that this will lead to.

How it is going to work at the moment, I think, is that if a priest wants to do something with his team, this will have to be written in the action PM. So obviously the priest's teammates can then act on it. Next turn. Maybe. But it's PMed, so who knows?

The obvious handwave explanation is that everyone knows that whispering is considered anti-Catholic.

Hopefully I will get a turn done shortly.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 27