Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15

Author Topic: Roll to Be a Bandit - On hold  (Read 17760 times)

xiphoniii

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheeky son of a...
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be a Bandit
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2012, 10:23:45 pm »

Yey, reporting for duty!

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2012, 11:04:21 pm »

Here.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2012, 12:19:42 am »

"Oi! What be going on 'ere?!

"You recruiting, guv?"

I am in, and the word color above isn't mine, nor do I believe Remalle uses it in game as it isn't in the normal forum color.  :P [My chat color!]

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2012, 12:46:21 am »

I be heres.
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be a Bandit - Turn Zero
« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2012, 08:10:45 pm »

As the brawl begins you take a quick moment to size up your competition.  Everybody is wearing a coloured rag, and including you, there are
MAGENTA
PINK
LIME GREEN
RED
CYAN
BROWN
NAVY
MAROON
YELLOW
BLUE
ORANGE
and GREEN.

Ok.  This is happening.  Signups are now CLOSED.  We ended up with a ton of ins!  I'm flattered, but since I'm only accepting five players, a bunch of you are going to have to die brutal deaths.  And then hang out in the waitlist.  If you'd all be so kind as to PM me your actions, I'll get the next turn up tomorrow!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Roll to Be a Bandit - Turn Zero
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2012, 10:37:57 pm »

LIME GREEN
Hah! Totally knew you didn't use special colors!  :P

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2012, 11:07:13 pm »

OOC: You guys can use NPC hecklers, right? :P

----

The Kings eldest son, Desmond, sat the stands, lounging in his mini-throne and looking bored and petulant-like a Prince should always try to...he was encircled by feckless courtiers, men and women, trying to elicit his time and attention.

"Honestly...couldn't they at least give them swords? This is going to take forever. Doesn't anyone know how long it takes to actually kill someone with a stick?

Well, yes, that's why the come, these rabble. Too cowardly to take risks and better their lot in life, even as filthy criminals, they are the voyeurs-the audience, foreving watching and never taking control of their own lives. As much as I am required to dislike them, I have a little respect for these...bandits. They are not quite brave, but not quite cowards either.

I like the look of Blue-he seems a strapping lass/lady. 30 golden crowns on him/her. You are on, Saer. I will see and raise your bet. 60 crowns...and an hour with your woman? Nay, I jest. My wife, she is beautiful as the dawn. But I don't look directly into the sun when it rises in the morning, either...

I guess that is funny...in a morbid way. 60 crowns is more than any of these will make in their entire lives. Or would have. Bets in, gentlemen-the festivities are about to begin. Bring me more Red Wine, darling-no, the big goblet. There's a good girl. Yes, I prefer the Red-I am feeling a little sanguine this morning.

*scattered laughter*
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2012, 11:16:22 pm »

I kinda wish that we knew more details about where we're fighting, what gear we have, and etc, etc.

Eh. Guestimates work too, I guess.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2012, 11:19:29 pm »

I kinda wish that we knew more details about where we're fighting, what gear we have, and etc, etc.
A sandy arena floor.  You're wearing coloured rags, that's it.  There's also guards posted all around with crossbows aimed at you, ready for anyone to try something funny.
Think the arena in OotS, where the most recent Roy vs. Thog fight happened.  Minus the allosaurus, though.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2012, 12:19:19 pm »

OotS...?

And, good to know! This is going to be hard with just fists...

Good thing my bandit is actually a Ninja from the Edo era! He's well-trained in Gorilla Warfare, and can kill any man in seven hundred different ways...With his bare hands!

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2012, 02:00:35 pm »

OotS...?

Good thing my bandit is actually a Ninja from the Edo era! He's well-trained in Gorilla Warfare, and can kill any man in seven hundred different ways...With his bare hands!
Gorilla Warfare? As in using gorillas as an attacking force? Because I know that Japan doesn't have gorillas that ninjas use, unless you're talking about guerilla warfare which is the act of using your surroundings and cunning to fight a considerably superior force.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 05, 2012, 02:18:24 pm »

OotS...?

Gorilla Warfare? As in using gorillas as an attacking force? Because I know that Japan doesn't have gorillas that ninjas use, unless you're talking about guerilla warfare which is the act of using your surroundings and cunning to fight a considerably superior force.
It's a stupid joke, Caerwyn should be ashamed. It's got multiple stupid jokes in there.

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2012, 02:49:13 pm »

OotS...?

It's a stupid joke, Caerwyn should be ashamed. It's got multiple stupid jokes in there.
I just get annoyed when people spell GUERILLA as Gorilla.
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2012, 02:53:29 pm »

OotS...?

I just get annoyed when people spell GUERILLA as Gorilla.
It's part of the joke, trust me.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2012, 03:43:11 pm »

Glad that some people caught the joke.

Heh. I'm so cheesy, people say I outshine chester!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 15