Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115343 times)

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: The League of Evil Dudes, and A New Condition
« Reply #540 on: August 01, 2013, 07:35:34 pm »

Name : Dominic Hunter
Occupation : Assassin, Specifically a shadow blade. ( Very good at stealth and killing with blades. )
Special skill : Blade fighting.
Description : It's his job and she likes getting stuff for killing people, and just killing people.
Starting Item : Pair of jagged fighting blades.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: August 01, 2013, 07:40:58 pm »

((Argleblarg, Turn coming, Timn's dropped out and we have another Dominic to replace him. Yoink, I'll give one more turn.))
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #542 on: August 02, 2013, 12:45:08 am »

No worries.
I can't deal, man.

detective1412

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: August 02, 2013, 09:39:35 am »

Oh, and by the way, even if it's late....

HAPPY ONE YEAR ANNIVESARY, EVERYONE!

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #544 on: August 07, 2013, 03:04:07 am »

We've been fighting the same bosses for nine months. Seems like yesterday.
I can't deal, man.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: August 10, 2013, 11:09:03 am »

So... turn's coming, huh?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: August 10, 2013, 03:25:32 pm »

And it always will be.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: August 10, 2013, 07:26:25 pm »

Yep, I'm a horrible GM. I'm really REALLY sorry guys, Turn On The Way.

RaNDM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Mall Fight
« Reply #548 on: August 11, 2013, 12:34:48 am »

Don't worry about it.
I can't deal, man.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: More stuff. Oh yeah, and a new fighter!
« Reply #549 on: August 21, 2013, 12:11:38 pm »

Attempt to open the thing. Whatever it is.
[6] You grip the "Handle" tightly, and put your back into tossing the lid of this...thing open! It's surprisingly light actually, and you stumble backwards after it flies open, smashing into the wall. Lucky you, though, you must have hit the light switch! A wave of light fills the room, glinting off the shiny silver chest you just opened. Inside is...

Holy shit, that's a lot of stuff.

Chest Contents:
A Stick(?)
A Broom
Like, Ten Bowler hats
A Small, Grey plushie of...something, with black hair and a turtleneck. You can't make out the emblem on the shirt, though.
Two Large books, one Large, Red, with a Gold Lock, and one Small, Green, Paperback. Neither of them have titles.
A pair of spiked Knuckledusters
A sign, which reads as follows:
PLEASE TAKE ONLY FOUR ITEMS.

IF YOU DISOBEY THIS, YOUR HAND WILL BE AT THE CHEST'S MERCY

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Well, that sounds ominous.

An elevator of some sort suddenly appears behind you, waiting for you to take your items and return to the surface world.

"...Ignorin' a challenge to a Pokemon battle and then sendin' out two Pokemon to attack somebody who doesn't have any? That's a paddlin'."

Time to teach this young'n what it means to be a Pokemon trainer. Samurott, use Hydro Pump on Groudon!
[2+1 Vs. 2] YOUR RAGE IS BOILING OVER. HOW DARE SHE.

Sending Samurott to do your fighting for you, you sit back and watch as Samurott pitifully bumps into Groudon, sending them both to the ground.

Impressive.

"Well, I didn't expect THAT to happen..."
Try electricity bending on Kyogre.
Oh, and have Gumshoe protect me if something goes wrong.

[2] Despite all of your grunting and groaning, all you really manage to do is make the lights flicker on an off a bit. PHOOEY.
[4] Gumshoe, on the other hand, is fully prepared to defend you with his life! (+1 to Defense for rest of turn)

DODGE POKEMON, ICE RANDM AGAIN FOR TRYING TO ICE ME WITH ICE
[2 Vs. 2] Yeah, you do a sufficient job Dodging, getting hit by the stray calming mist every once and a while, but nothing damaging.
[3+1 Vs. 3] Finishing your Bullet-Time-Max-Payne dive out of cover and towards RaNDM, you let off a couple rounds, penetrating his foot and grazing his side, but nothing else. He'll be in a bit of pain, though.

Open the H box and drink a gallon of lemonade!
[5] Intrigued, you approach the yellow box, and as you reach out to touch it, it comes to life! Wait, no, it's just opening with a really funky mechanism. Either way, a Pink and Orange light emanate from the inner workings of the box, before a pair of rather bright guns slide out for display. You pick them up, adding the Slow Hand and the Longbow to your inventory!
[4] Feeling satisfied with your latest loot, you saunter over to the lemonade stand, and chug a gallon of the stuff in celebration. When you finish, you stuff the jug in your inventory as well. It could be useful.

SUDDENLY, a loud noise! BEHIND YOU! AUGH! PANIC! AT THE DISCO!

A...store seems to have appeared, floating mysteriously in front of the catwalk. The door is closed, but could easily be opened by a simple tug...

I point my thumb at Charles.

"You see that guy?"

Articuno: "Use Frost Breath. Ice that motherfucker."

Zapdos: "Use Thunder Wave on Kyogre!"

RaN: Find May. Use a terrible clever one-liner on her.

"Ay gurl."

She looks up.

"You must be a Plusle because you're positively stunning." *double-pistols and a wink*
[2+1 Vs. 4] Ha! Like a Gangsta like him could ever be sufficiently iced. Seriously, the ice just melts right off him.
[3+1 Vs. 1] Meanwhile Kyogre is just flying around, enjoying the space, when SHE GETS A EXTREMELY PAINFUL ELECTRICAL SHOCK.
The shock leaves her nearly dead, but still has enough energy to keep flying and take HER REVENGE.

Later, though.

[6+1 Vs. 5] You yourself have more important things to concern yourself with.

Like picking up chicks.

With One-Liners.

Sauntering over to May, you look her up and down, and suavely say

"How you doin'?"

She looks your way, with a scowl on her face. Thinking quickly, you use your backup plan.

"Ay gurl, you must be a Plusle because you're Positively stunning, yo."

Shooting her a very cheesy move that would better be described as 'Double Pistols and a Wonk' the way you did it, you wait for her reaction.

Aaaaand she's giggling. She blushes, and winks back at you, before going back to fighting. Hm. Maybe you just need to try a bit harder?

"What. It works? Well, i'm alright with that. Let's just hope Vader brings the kinds of Voldemort and Sauron, but not The Joker."
Genman then notices Tara and Dominic not really far away from him.
"Guess what Regigigas? LET'S KILL THEM! But wait, what is this gray semi-cylindrical thingy? Damn it, I SHOULD HAVE WATCHED STAR WARS! Well, whatever."

Attack Tara with the "gray, semi-cylindrical thing".
Regigas: Stomp Dominic. Who needs a move when you can stomp like a boss?

[6 Vs. 6] Taking advantage of the situation, if there even IS one, you run at Tara, brandishing the Cylinder. When in sufficient range, you...

Toss the cylinder at her. It bounces off her leg and lands at her feet. She doesn't seem to notice, actually.
[4+1 Vs. 4] Meanwhile, Regigigas learns from your mistakes, and runs up to Dominic. He lifts his leg high and....

Falls over. Dammit. However, in his clumsiness, he manages to kick Wyatt in the side, knocking him over.

The two of them are still talking to each other, albeit...in a very awkward way.

Name : Dominic Hunter
Occupation : Assassin, Specifically a shadow blade. ( Very good at stealth and killing with blades. )
Special skill : Blade fighting.
Description : It's his job and she likes getting stuff for killing people, and just killing people.
Starting Item : Pair of jagged fighting blades.
[Spawn Roll: 6]
Entering the Mall, the hooded newcomer watches as a strange device materializes on his wrist. Pah, not the first time he's had things magically appearing on him. Although this seemed much more...technologically advanced than the normal strange tattoo or Goddess-Charmed Bracelet. No, more of a strange digital watch with a holographic keyboard. A message pops up on the screen of it, prompting for some kind of 'Spawn Location' mumbo jumbo.

But, he's watched enough in his travels to know the meaning of 'Spawn', at least. The question is, where would he want to start off at here...

AHA! He heard that one of the newly opened stores was some kind of bladed weapons shop, so why not that? He checks the ever-changing map that he pulls from his pocket, and locates the store. He types the coordinates for it, 61Gamma-B90.

A message instead pops up on the screen.

LOCATION UNAVAILABLE. REDIRECTING.

Redirecting?

What does it mean by WHOOOOOOAOH.

He feels an incredibly rush of air as the process does its thing, plonking him in the middle of a large room. It's...quite desecrated, actually. Weapons strewn everywhere, shelves knocked over. Oh well, not his problem. He just wants some cool shit.

However...Something feels amiss. The door is....closed. He jaunts over to the door, opening it to see...

That the store is floating high above the food court. And from what he can see, there's some kind of battle going on...

Looking up, he sees a catwalk right in front of him. On it are a Fortune-Telling booth, a Wooden Closet, and a strange lack of Mexican Wrestler. Stepping out onto the metal walkway, he starts his journey into the mall...

Boss Turns:
Kyogre, using the last of her strength, uses BODY SLAM on EVERYBODY.

Haha, no, only [4] Charles.

[3+1 Vs. 3] Charles dives out of the way at the last second, but the shock of the impact sends him flying into a pillar! Oooh, that probably hurt quite a bit. And maybe broke an arm.

Groudon, meanwhile, turns around, and uses FLAMETHROWER on Lou!

[1+1 Vs. 3] But the might of the flame is no match for the agility of the...janitor.

May, meanwhile, sits down, and glances at RaNDM every once and awhile.

Spoiler: Battlefield (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Bosses (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Achievements (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Players' Status' (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Yay, I finally finished.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: Okay, Off Hiatus FOR REAL this time.
« Reply #550 on: August 21, 2013, 12:46:54 pm »

"...You ain't even payin' attention when somebody challenges you to a pokemon battle. Now that's just plain shameful."

Just calmly walk over, ignoring the angry fire-breathing Legendary, and bludgeon May upside the head with the Broom. If she's gonna call herself a trainer, she's gotta learn some discipline.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: August 21, 2013, 02:25:15 pm »

Attempt to overturn chest.

If this fails, grab the plushy, green book, and stick, then analyze them. Fourth item will be chosen next turn.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: August 21, 2013, 03:38:39 pm »

Gather up every single weapon in the shop into 1 place so I can choose what I want to take.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: August 21, 2013, 06:48:01 pm »

Explore a bit.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: August 21, 2013, 09:23:54 pm »

Continue blasting the Mini-Uzi at RanDM and avoiding his pokemon attacks!
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 72