Yeah, but have everyone keep their stuff and our point in the 'Story'
- 4 (33.3%)
Nah, let's keep going.
- 2 (16.7%)
Nah, just kill this.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 72

Author Topic: Mall Fight: RTD-ified: THE FAQ AND GENERAL Q THREAD  (Read 115640 times)

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Mall Fight: RTD-ified (Started but open to anyone!)
« Reply #60 on: July 31, 2012, 05:40:57 pm »

Er...Oh...Uh...Reinforce the spirit with energy?

Well, THAT does not bode well.

xiphoniii

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheeky son of a...
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 31, 2012, 05:45:47 pm »

Liam smiles, and listens for the sounds of combat and/or pain, hoping to find other players.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 31, 2012, 05:48:49 pm »

Lou attempts to vandalize the sign in front of the 'INCREDIBLY LETHAL TRAP' store into saying 'INCREDIBLE HAT STORE'.

It's the perfect trap.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 31, 2012, 05:51:00 pm »

>Find a cinema and lurk around a there for a while, attempting to gossip with anyone in the area.

>Also show off new clothes.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Fireiy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 31, 2012, 08:21:40 pm »

Well it seems like my internet isn't down for some reason... Strange.
Look through evidence in suitcase

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 31, 2012, 08:33:40 pm »

Climb onto top of taco stand, yell out battle cry to attract challengers.
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 31, 2012, 09:34:24 pm »

Er...Oh...Uh...Reinforce the spirit with energy?

Well, THAT does not bode well.

Without attempting to straighten out your neck, you begin to power up the spirit. [6] however, with that neck...thing of yours going, you are unable to stop at the right time. TO MUCH TOO MUCH!! The spirit begins to chase after you.

Liam smiles, and listens for the sounds of combat and/or pain, hoping to find other players.

You listen carefully for screams of pain, and [5] hear one surprisingly close. It's Gloriokal, and he's pretty defenseless at the moment. In a sense.

Lou attempts to vandalize the sign in front of the 'INCREDIBLY LETHAL TRAP' store into saying 'INCREDIBLE HAT STORE'.

It's the perfect trap.

You run next door to the Spray Can Shoppe, and run back holding a can of red paint. You begin spraying and [5] the sign looks just like that other store's sign on the other side of the mall. It looks very realistic, you decide you must get some hats to add to the illusion.

>Find a cinema and lurk around a there for a while, attempting to gossip with anyone in the area.

>Also show off new clothes.

You make your way to the cinema,[2] and sit down with some really salty popcorn, attempting to make conversation with the hordes of absolutely nobody crowding the theatre. you end up getting up at the front where the screen is and try to show off your clothes, but those crowds of nobody aren't very interested and boo you off the stage.

Well it seems like my internet isn't down for some reason... Strange.
Look through evidence in suitcase

You open up the suitcase to find [3] not much. There's some hair, some fingerprints, and a gun with a single bullet, but that's about it. You swear there was more, but the case proves you wrong. Fearing the worst and accepting it, you close your briefcase and walk farther into the mall.

Climb onto top of taco stand, yell out battle cry to attract challengers.

[3]You struggle a bit in climbing up the stand, knocking over some condiments as you climb. You let out a powerful roar, but it's drowned out mostly by Gloriokal's screams of terror. Pity.

Player Status'
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 31, 2012, 09:59:57 pm »

Focus my mental energies, and bind the creature to my control! Command it to hunt and kill all who are not me!

Fugly, mate.

Fugly.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 31, 2012, 10:05:11 pm »

"Weak. What a bunch of posers."

>Leave in a huff.

>Then post on Facebook account about how petty these nobodies are. Be sure to mention their scraggly hair and tanlines.

>Then find changing room and dress in the most protective but still glamorous outfit available.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

xiphoniii

• Bay Watcher
  • Cheeky son of a...
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 31, 2012, 10:12:52 pm »

Toss a handful of d20s, the most round dice I have, under the necromancer's feet, attempting to trip him.

GraveHaunter92

• Bay Watcher
  • All legends are true, few are accurate
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 31, 2012, 10:16:58 pm »

Wait in anticipation for opponents.  Seeing none, I walk in the direction of screams of terror
Jesus must have been guiding him in living out the way of the samurai.

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 31, 2012, 10:22:08 pm »

Lou searches valiantly for hats, to cleverly deceive his hatless enemies into entering the 'HATTRAP' shop.

Caerwyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 31, 2012, 10:43:26 pm »

Lou searches valiantly for hats, to cleverly deceive his hatless enemies into entering the 'HATTRAP' shop.

I like you.

Friends?

ReDeadEr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 31, 2012, 11:05:47 pm »

I like you.

Friends?

Sure, why not.

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 31, 2012, 11:24:42 pm »

Once fireiy posts, I shall add him to this.

Focus my mental energies, and bind the creature to my control! Command it to hunt and kill all who are not me!

Fugly, mate.

Fugly.

Focusing all of your psychic energy onto the spirit, it [1] GROWS EVEN BIGGER.

WHAAAAT!? SPIRIT IS EVOLVING!

...YOUR SPIRIT EVOLVED INTO A DEMON!
FROM HELL.

What would you like to name your new Demon? __________

Before you can input it, you trip over a bunch of D20s, falling over, and somehow angering it further. It lunges at you and [3 vs. 2] bites off one of your arms! Tasty...

"Weak. What a bunch of posers."

>Leave in a huff.

>Then post on Facebook account about how petty these nobodies are. Be sure to mention their scraggly hair and tanlines.

>Then find changing room and dress in the most protective but still glamorous outfit available.

[6]You leave in such a huff that you tear your new jeans. THEY WERE GUCCI. SOMEHOW.
You sit down and pull out your phone and begin posting on facebook. You type [3] 'OMG THOSE LOSERS AT THE THEATRE TOTALLY WEREN'T THERE. THEY HAD, LIKE, THESE AWFUL HAIRCUTS AND LINES AND STUFF. UGH, IT MAKES ME MAD!!!'
You get up and walk to the restroom, changing out of your ripped jeans and into [3] Even more ripped jeans. And a tank-top. At least you're fashionable.

Toss a handful of d20s, the most round dice I have, under the necromancer's feet, attempting to trip him.

The dice roll and [6] the shaman slips, falling over, and you watch the entire scene unfold, even the Meta-Naming Process. Problem is, now the Demon is after both of you.

Wait in anticipation for opponents.  Seeing none, I walk in the direction of screams of terror

You hop down from the stand, [3] getting sauce all over your boots. Taking note of this mishap, you jog over to the scene of the attack, stumbling on a lone D20. You get a bit of a head-start on the others, being the farthest away. Still, AAAAGHSDFGHJKL!!!

[5] You collect many hats of different varieties, dressing up the mannequins and effectively disguising all of the INCREDIBLY LETHAL TRAPS. You declare the store at HATLAND, THE HATTIEST PLACE ON EARTH. Congrats.

Player Status'
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, Do you guys mind me putting in a 24 hour time limit for posts unless you have a good excuse? This should be a relatively fast-game, and you all are relatively active posters, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem...
« Last Edit: July 31, 2012, 11:29:56 pm by Greenstarfanatic »
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 72