Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Actual Sequel, instead of a subject change?

Yes
- 45 (56.3%)
No
- 5 (6.3%)
Sure
- 13 (16.3%)
Negatory
- 17 (21.3%)

Total Members Voted: 80

Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 232

Author Topic: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2): Dat Countdown: (.5)  (Read 649789 times)

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
Re: HERO CIVIL WAR (YOU AT FINAL BOSS PART 2)
« Reply #2175 on: October 10, 2012, 04:56:46 pm »

How do we change actions, anyway?

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
  • Baal's More Evil American Twin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2176 on: October 10, 2012, 04:58:06 pm »

Modify button. Has you never used it?
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

Spinal_Taper

• Bay Watcher
  • The sparkles are because I'm fabulous, of course.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2177 on: October 10, 2012, 05:57:01 pm »

CO-PILOT SIDECAR.

BY DOING SO, JOIN DRUNKEN FOOLS TEAM.
(5) YOU TAKE OVER CO-PILOTING THE ENGINELESS SIDECAR. WAIT...

CO-CO-PILOT SIDECAR. ALSO JOIN DRUNKEN FOOLS I GUESS.

(i still have no idea whats going on, i cant be arsed to read 3 pages filled with ranting.)
(1) YOU LEAP OFF THE SIDECAR, TO UTILIZE THE COCKPIT DOWN THERE. TURNS OUT, IT'S NOT UNDER THE WHEELS. THE REMAINS OF YOUR BODY ARE.

PERFORM HIGHLY COMPLICATED RITUAL TO TURN SUPER SINATRA INTO A GM CONTROLLED NPC

MOONWALK OUT OF JAILE

(6) IT INVOLVES RITUAL SUICIDE, BUT IT IS SUCCESSFUL. AS A CORPSE, YOU CAN'T ESCAPE. I'M SORRY.

The Kitten Collective shall attempt once more to resume its natural form shall take the form of a distinguished British gentleman, complete with monocle and bowler hat, before going to join the lichette in battle against the vile demon Misko27 the picnic/luncheon.
(5) YOU ADOPT THE FORM OF A GENTLEMAN, THEN HEAD OVER TO THE LUNCHEON.

"UNLEASH THE VOID!"

>RESURRECT FROM OLD SHREDS, EMPOWERED BY THE FULL FORCE OF THE VOID
(3) YOU BECOME A BUNCH OF SHREDS IN A VAGUELY DESK LIKE SHAPE.

ATTENDT THAT MOTHERFUCKING PARTY!b]
(6) YOU PARTY, BUT ARE NOT HEARTY ENOUGH, SO YOU TAKE A BREATHER.

"I'm not undead, I am a mechanical dragon! And what moron thinks CPU stands for Cranial Precarious Unarmored...thing...?"

Repair self. Locate that chamber where Wheatley replaced GLaDos. Replace GLaDos.
(4) YOU ARE A MECHA DRAGON AGAIN. (2) GLaDos doesn't fall for that shit again.

Discard my body, then stun the LICHETTE by possessing Dirg and striking her down while spewing hatred at her, after attending the party.
(6v1+2) YOU DISCARD YOUR BODY THEN POSESS DIRG, AT THE COST OF MAKING IT REALLY OBVIOUS THAT YOU'RE POSESSING HIM. (3vs3+3) THEN, LICHETTE BITCHSLAPS YOU OUT OF HIS BODY, SENDING YOU AND YOUR HATRED OUT IN AN ARC.

Take Greenstar's sword so I can be an undead Tzeentchian champion of the Catholic Miskopalian Church! Also, have Morgan Freeman God attack Greenstar! Cuz fuck that guy!

Have a picnic.
(3) YOU SHOW UP, SWORDLESS AND DEPRESSED. YOU'RE A DOWNER.

"This has gone on for far to long now."DISTRACT MISKO27 WITH LASER BEAM SPAM TO GIVE LICHETTE AN OPENING.
(3+2vs1+3) YOU CHARGE A LAZOR, AND FIRE IT AT MISKO, BUT IT IS BLOCKED BY PICNIC POWAAAAAA!!!!

WREX, WEREWOLF CANCELS ATTACK: ATTEND PARTY
(2) YOU PASS OUT JUST OUTSIDE THE PARK WALLS.

Oh fine,

SUMMON THE ULTIMATE TERROR THAT MISKO CAN IMAGINE...HAXXORS :P HE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT
(2) YOU SUMMON GREASY NERDS!

Summon my nine pirates and do what i said i would do. Liberaly hand out some but woopens to some conservitives.
(2) YARR! THESE PIRATES BE FISCAL CONSERVATIVES! THEY ABANDON YE!

Also, I have some orders for you, Yoink.
2 eggs on a roll, with bacon and cheese. What? I'm hungry.
If you can get one of those venison roast french dip sandwiches, I'd like one of those.

((No seriously I've made one of those before and they are fucking delisicous))
Can you get me an Insanity Bagel?

Sinatra:
Frank sat in a torn up chapel, most likely due to the typhoon of destruction and madness that had passed through the universe as a whole lately. He struggled through the alchohol muddying his senses and thoughts, trying to remember when it all began. July 28th. That's it. That's when a certain cloud seemed to come over the universe, one of madness, one of chaos, and one of carnage. He took another shot of booze, dulling the pain with self-medication. His eyes dropped down, and he stared at the cratered floor. He saw a slight hint of movement, far down in the abyss, nearly invisible. A shiver passed up his spine, and he craned over to look into it. A child. A girl, no older than nine, lay at the bottom of the ravine, badly injured.

PICNIC:
Also, I have some orders for you, Yoink.
2 eggs on a roll, with bacon and cheese. What? I'm hungry.
If you can get one of those venison roast french dip sandwiches, I'd like one of those.

((No seriously I've made one of those before and they are fucking delisicous))
Can you get me an Insanity Bagel?
...Any of you guys want, like, a donut or something. I'm going to the Intergalactic Tim
Hortons with Yoink and Miauw.

Can I get a large coffee with extra sugar and a little bit of milk? Oh, and a bearclaw, glazed with pure hate?
(5) DELICIOUS FOOD ARRIVES AND IS DELICIOUS.

BOSS TURNS:
"I do what I must. Church's lend false hope to the damned, opposing species fight against what must be done. I choose Man because, he is truly inferior. He is so utterly imcompetent compared to the most basic creatures on earth, and yet he perserveres. He is literally a thumb away from a hairless bonobo. A fat, senseless, (literally, mind you), slow, stubborn creature, unable to survive. Man hass exactly 3 Advantages. His Intelligence, the boundless energy constantly predicting, and conunter-predicting. His Resourcefullness, capable of changing almost any object into soemthing of worth, regardless of its previous state. And, thirdly, His perserverence. A man has no chance of beating a zebra in a race, but he can easily walk it to death ((I'm serious. Seriously, try it some time, you'll find few animals can match it.)) A Rhino is a mas of death, for all of 5 minutes. What happens if he goes above that? It dies of Adrenaline shock.

Man is the maker. He twists and turns till all makes sense. His dream is to incorporate the universe into his utopia. Other Species, COULD THEY KILL MAN? Yes, at least they once could. But, I make ths clear, THEY DIDN'T. THAT is the fundamental weakness. THEY ARE WEAK.

Evolution, you wish to hear of Evolution? Its time to advance civilization past this current stage in evolution. At one point, Ethics were needed to prevent savages from ruling. Now, It is the opposite that has come to rule. And now it is time to let the new generation take over. You call me a hypocrite only due to your intensely narrow mind, where someone is only a hypocrite for not doing "good". There is no good but the greater good, and It is this which I serve. The good of True rationalitiy. If The world was populated by people like you, no one would have ever escaped the middle ages, too stuck up in your beliefs, killing the unbelievers and Heretics.

BTW: You want to know whats sooooooo interesting? For someone who supposedly holds the moral highground, your losing quite a number of followers. I have recieved messages from some bearing their allegiance, or loyalty, putting out feelers to see of a possiblity for protection. Others wander off to more drunken-antics, upset by the lack of a quick victory. So, Please, Explain that. Explain why my followers grow larger in number. EXPLAIN."

ATTEND PARTY

ALSO DEMAND THAT GM FIX TEAM ACTIONS. I mean seriously. 3 people working by themselves can accomplish a goal better then working together. I mean hell. All of a sudden, your roll is reduced to one. I mean seriously. Mayeb replae it with 2, or at least give a chance for more in any case.
(4+3) YOU RANT AT LICHETTE, SHE RANTS BACK, THEN YOU GO TO A LUNCHEON WITH YOUR OTHER WARRIORS.

"You say that you choose man, because he is intelligent, because he has will, because he is resourceful. That, in itself, is a failed arguement. You speak of intelligence as if it were unique, but man is but an ameboa compared to the Tau. You say they, are less intelligent, less creative than man? Those who fight with cannons which fire sheer energy, inferior to those who fight with rockets? Then, you say that resourcefulness makes them special, makes them unique. You ignore the Orcs. Man was given metal, wood, and a multitude of other things. His resources were many in number, and many in type. The Orcs were given nearly nothing. They worked with what they had, and consistently rose up to challenge Man, defeating him in battle as often as they were defeated, until both of them saw the stupidity of the war, and simply stopped fighting. You say he has will, that he has perseverance, but that is found in abundance within the Dwarves. Dwarves live within the earth, they have to dig out their existence. Man simply throws together some rocks, some wood, and calls it good. The dwarves walk into a mountain, and dig into it. For years, they work like this, pick onto rock, slowly chipping out a home. Then, a demon is unleashed, and they flee their work. However, they do not give up. They do not take the easy way out, They go to another mountain, and dig out another home.

You say that your numbers demonstrate that you're more moral, but why would the moral high ground hold more followers? It's much easier, much more satisfying, to fall into darkness and to give in. The path of self-control is long, and it is treacherous, and it is indeed easy to fall from. That is why your numbers are more. However, one can always stand up, and climb the path again, and not wallow in the filth below. That's my hope. That's my drive. That eventually, everyone, even you, can gain the vision to see past your own needs, your own whims, and stand up for life and existence as a whole. But, if you don't move, progress will not halt. If you try and stop progress, we have to stop you."

Drunks:
"DON'T THANK ME YET. THIS IS GONNA BE A BUMPY RIDE"

>STARE AT MIAUW SUDDENLY APPEARING IN SIDECAR
WAIT DO GALAXY-DESTROYING MOTORBIKE-THINGS HAVE SIDECARS?

>SPEED ALONG FULL-THROTTLE, OUTDISTANCE PURSUERS, SWERVE TO AVOID FALLING EVERYTHING

>ALSO STOP FOR DRIVE-THRU COFFEE (BE SURE TO ASK EVERYONE HOW THEY HAVE THEIRS)

"I HOPE THIS THING HAS CUPHOLDERS"
(3+2) YOU DRIVE MASTERFULLY, EVADING THE FALLING ALL OF EXISTANCE. (3+2) THEN, YOU ORDER DRIVE-THRU COFEE FOR A MASSIVE GROUP OF PEOPLE. YOU CHUG YOURS, AND FEEL MORE OF THAT ODD POWER.

Romantics:
"Sorry Dirg, one of them possessed you. That's why I slapped you."
She makes it up to Dirg with a quick kiss, then turns to look at Yoink.
"Uh... Sir Yoink? Thanks for saving us, but what're we doing?"

COMMENTARY:
ALSO DEMAND THAT GM FIX TEAM ACTIONS. I mean seriously. 3 people working by themselves can accomplish a goal better then working together. I mean hell. All of a sudden, your roll is reduced to one. I mean seriously. Mayeb replae it with 2, or at least give a chance for more in any case.
((Just declare that you all give your effort to help one guy. If you all say different actions, I would have to look all the way through the turn to add them together. If you say "help x" then x will get a +1 bonus. If you say "I help x by hurling Legos at the mound", then that will be in the flavor of x's turn.))

Oh, and Lichette doesn't know about the picnic, remember?

Romantics:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Paladins:

Wat:

TWOCS

THE DRUNKEN FOOLS
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 06:01:55 pm by Spinal_Taper »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2178 on: October 10, 2012, 06:00:32 pm »

Mmm, Bacon. Eat bacon. Bacon bacon bacon. I love it so. Find place where they give out the meat. Create large subway sandwich. Sandwich must include:
-Pepperoni
-Mozzerella
-Meatballs
-Crispy Bacon strips
-American Cheese
-Meat Sauce
-Chicken patties
-Blood Pressure pills
On Italian herbs and cheese bread.

Uh, wait.

Also do stand up comedy. Summon The Spirit of Groucho Marx to aid me.

EDIT: Oh yeah, forgot the generic rant.
"Dwarves are simply stupid. Don't even bring them up. Besides, the dwarves are beset by their own self-prejudices and Greed, and they undermine themselves. ((YES. UNINTENDED. BUT STILL FUNNY)). Tau? They wipe non out. MY POINT AGAIN! Pure energy? First of all, don;t even get me started on how much more energy there is in mass then "Pure" energy. What about the Tyranids? You ignore them. They are far superior to the other races you mentioned. Unyielding, all consuming. A heaving mass of death. If they were stronger on this plane, they could wipe all out! But they're not.

Moral, Sacrifice, what do these mean? They are shallow justifications. Your side is absurd. It is the way of the world to protect oneself, and do what must be done to improve your circumstances. This is the foundation of All life! It is only "Civilized" creatures that delude themselves. Yes, there isa Greater good, and one betters themself by reaching it, But what is YOUR greater good? Not one that betters itself, it is a constant strive for Your version of moral. Guess what? All races are ethically different. You are imposing your own on others.

I am trying to make man finally realize, that the key to power is to not hold back. Not use this nonsense as a justification for failure. Why has man not reached the stars yet? Because of a thousand years of nonsense. They thought they were moral. And You think you're moral. I fail to see the difference. The goblins find it acceptable to eat sentient flesh, who are yo to tell them different? Moral, is subjective. Sucess is not.

One last thing. What you and Drig have is the most abominable thing in the world. True, Love. It mocks all, a dancing holy grail, serving only to create frustration and envy and hate.
Quote from: Francis Duc de La Rochefoucauld
True love is like ghosts, which everybody talks about and few have seen.

All attempt to gain it. The vast majority of Them fail. Then they are left bitter, thinking of a far-off, distant utopic dream. They slave away, doing as you and your fiendish followers ask, for years and years, with nothing but empty promises.

BTW, everyone is off at a party now. Bu-bye."
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 03:18:11 pm by misko27 »
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Wrex

• Bay Watcher
  • My vision is augmented
    • View Profile
« Reply #2179 on: October 10, 2012, 06:03:32 pm »

Invite Lichette to picnic truce thing.

also:

July 28th

And the Arrogant Man Knew the Name of the King.

Mr Wrex, please do not eat my liver.

Vorthon

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 50% more pointless rambling!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2180 on: October 10, 2012, 06:06:44 pm »

"The Kitten Collective finds this hyper-chili to be delicious!"

Offer some hyper-chili to Mcclay.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2181 on: October 10, 2012, 06:34:39 pm »

Rip GLaDos out, replace with self. Use magic to help.
Do systems check.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2182 on: October 10, 2012, 06:53:25 pm »

Invite Lichette to picnic truce thing.

also:

July 28th

And the Arrogant Man Knew the Name of the King.

Dude. You're creeping me out. :P

Aid Wrex's action.
Well, we could put two and two together and write a book: "The Shit that Hans and Max Did: You Won't Believe This Shit."
He's fucking with us.

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #2183 on: October 10, 2012, 06:54:58 pm »

"I SHALL BBQ THE SHIT OUT OF THIS MEAL! JOIN US HATED ENEMIES, BELOVED FRIENDS AND ASSICOATED HANGERS ON! LETS US MAKE MERRY AND EAT GOOD FOOD BEFORE WE GO BACK TO THE KILLING!" BARBAQUE THE SHIT OUT OF THE FOOD!
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

da_nang

• Bay Watcher
  • Argonian Overlord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2184 on: October 10, 2012, 07:16:26 pm »

"So. It has come to this. A picnic. This will require extremely delicate procedures."

>REFORM TO TRUE FORM. GO TO PICNIC AND ENSURE POSITIVE NET ANNIHILATION THROUGH EATING. LEAVE NO FOOD BEHIND.
"Deliver yesterday, code today, think tomorrow."
Ceterum censeo Unionem Europaeam esse delendam.
Future supplanter of humanity.

raptorfangamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Svenleton King
    • View Profile
« Reply #2185 on: October 10, 2012, 07:24:33 pm »

KILL THE GM IN FRUSTRATION
-OR-
FIND A WAY TO GET YOUR ACTIONS DONE
"Tobar, whats that on the wall?"

"That, Urist, is a reminder not to piss me off..."

Corai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2186 on: October 10, 2012, 07:28:03 pm »

DANCE LIKE A DRUNKEN FOOL. WHAT HAVE I MISSED?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2012, 08:12:19 pm by Corai »
Jacob/Lee: you have a heart made of fluffy
Jeykab/Bee: how the fuck do you live your daily life corai
Jeykab/Bee: you seem like the person who constantly has mini heart attacks because cuuuute

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #2187 on: October 10, 2012, 07:28:31 pm »

GO TO OOC THREAD.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Hanslanda

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2188 on: October 10, 2012, 07:28:45 pm »

You're really asking that in this thread? Read it. We can't explain it.
He's fucking with us.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #2189 on: October 10, 2012, 08:12:06 pm »

STOP TIME WHILE GOING TO THE PARTY
GET +2 BACK
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 144 145 [146] 147 148 ... 232