Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: BYOLoLC - Requiem cast'd, everyone dies  (Read 72053 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: BYOLoLC [9/10] - Day 2 - pro as heck guide to not dying (dead :()
« Reply #345 on: September 20, 2012, 11:08:43 pm »

Teemo! <3

5x PD
Why is it so hard to find video of a hamster bolting really quickly on the internet? That shouldn't be hard to find, and I need it now. D:
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: September 21, 2012, 03:51:06 am »

You are Talon, the Blade's Shadow.

Your abilities:
Mercy (passive): if the target is delayed or roleblocked, your offensive abilities deal 1 additional damage to it;
Noxian Diplomacy (Q): Deal 1 damage and track the target;
Rake (W): Deal 1 damage to the target and to random two people among those who target the target or whom the target targets;
Cutthroat (E): Roleblock the target and gain an additional vote against him the following day;
Shadow Assault (ultimate): you become untargetable. Everyone targeting you takes 1 damage, then you deal 1 damage to your target.

You have 4 health.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: September 21, 2012, 05:35:16 am »

Meh. Okay, you want roles? You'll get them. Here are the initial versions, before being reviewed by Wuba and being thought about by me (lacks Talon because I fit him in after Wuba reviewed the rest of the roles):
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The actual roles:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Well, what can I say? This turned out way worse than I hoped. I realized that I converted LoL's abilities into Mafia pretty crappily, since this basically means that most people only get to use each action once and there's going to be a WAVE OF DESTRUCTION on the third night.

The town played extremely badly. I was surprised (in a bad way) by performance of people like NF and OB. I don't remember the details, but still. Where did you get the idea that I would fit a jester into the game, people? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! With the game being primarily focused on the night play, why the hell would I make a role that would win by not experiencing it?

I was also surprised by non-agressiveness of people on the first night. I really didn't expect Toaster to use Move Quick, for example, or Tiruin - Fox-fire.

And the other headache role was Blitzcrank. I think I redid him at least three or four times.

Well, what is dead is dead. All I hope is that someone reuses some of my abilities such as Shakerag's E, which I really liked. :(

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOLoLC - Requiem cast'd, everyone dies
« Reply #348 on: September 21, 2012, 06:19:33 am »

The town played extremely badly. I was surprised (in a bad way) by performance of people like NF and OB. I don't remember the details, but still. Where did you get the idea that I would fit a jester into the game, people? WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?! With the game being primarily focused on the night play, why the hell would I make a role that would win by not experiencing it?

Yeah, I got way too busy and distracted to be any sort of useful. That seems to be trend for me lately, so I'll probably back out of Mafia for at least a little while until things settle down for me. I apologize for joining a game that I apparently wasn't fully ready to see through to the end.

As for the jester thingy, I meant jester-martyr hybrid thingy, as in they needed to be killed no matter the method. Probably by a certain day or something. Hence my feeder theory, where the feeder would be trolling by drawing everyone's damaging abilities towards them instead of towards a useful target such as scum.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]