Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24

Author Topic: BYOLoLC - Requiem cast'd, everyone dies  (Read 72039 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: BYOLoLC [9/10] - Day 2 - pro as heck guide to not dying (dead :()
« Reply #330 on: September 20, 2012, 02:19:11 am »

Gonna ever give us roleflips?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: September 20, 2012, 07:29:26 am »

NEVAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...uh....how does he do it...

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 20, 2012, 03:44:55 pm »

Dead game is dead.

Scumchat

N1: W - IronyOwl

You are Twisted Fate, the Card Master.

Your abilities:
Loaded Dice (passive): Whenever your vote results in a lynch, your next offensive ability deals 1 additional damage;
Wild Cards (Q): Deal 1 damage, and an additional 1 damage for the people the target targets or who target the target, for a maximum of two people;
Pick a Card (W): Deal 1 damage, plus one of three random effects: 1) Same effect as Q (without damage bonus); 2) RB the target; 3) Become immune to delays, redirects and roleblocks for the following night;
Stacked Deck (passive): Whenever you change your vote, the person you just unvoted requires one less vote to get lynched. This effect is lost if you change your vote again;
Destiny (ultimate): You learn everyone's selected target for the night.

You have 5 health. You are also filthy scum, but I've got standard QT problems AND my ISP is fucking me up, so no scumchat for you for now. You can either create one and give me the link or I'll do it myself after sending all roles. ;)

Nope, still can't do anything with QT. :(

For Loaded Dice, you simply have to have a vote, not necessarily the last one.

Fun fact: the first version of Stacked Deck had every fourth vote change by you during the day count as two, which would be lost on the fifth change. Wuba shot it down, so I remade it. Also, the third effect on your W gave you another vote. So, if I didn't have someone sane looking over my shoulder, you could have ended up with THREE votes in a ten-player game. While having a scummate. :D

With a short prayer to the head of Riot Games, you manage to correctly load your dice so that... your next attack deals 1 more damage. Somehow. You aren't exactly clear on how it works. Unfortunately, your skills of deck stacking didn't bear fruit today.

I like to keep my PMs nice and clean, so I won't make an exception for scum and post their result to QT.

You order Twisted Fate to punch some card-shaped holes in IronyOwl's champion. With style. Unfortunately, right as you watch him awesomely shuffle the deck, a ball of fire sears his awesomeness. Then someone creeps up and stabs him in the eye with a poisoned blade (he got better), delaying him. You have 3 health remaining.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: September 20, 2012, 03:51:13 pm »

You are Blitzcrank, the Great Steam Golem.

Your abilities:
Mana Barrier (passive): Whenever your health is brought to 1 or 2 points, gain a 2-point shield that is lost the following night;
Rocket Grab (Q): you roleblock and deal 1 damage to the target; (I really wanted to come up with something more interesting for the pull, but everything turned out either OP or UP :( )
Overdrive (W): You ignore RBs, delays and redirects for the following night. This ability cannot be redirected, delayed or roleblocked;
Power Fist (E): Pick a target. Gain a second vote against it the following day (if you are voting someone else, your target is unaffected);
Static Field (ultimate): everyone targeting you this night is dealt 2 damage and roleblocked.

You have 5 health.

N1: Q Hapah.

Nothing interesting happened to me.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

zombie urist

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_LIVING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #334 on: September 20, 2012, 03:54:41 pm »

The worst part of all of this is that Shakerag won.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 20, 2012, 03:56:33 pm »

You are Annie Hastur, the Dark Child.

Your abilities:
Pyromania (passive): After two spells, the next Q or W roleblocks anyone that it hits.
Disintegrate (Q): Deal 1 damage. If it would leave the target with 1 health, it dies;
Incinerate (W): Deal 1 damage to the target and up to 2 damage spread among people the target interacts with (targets or is targeted by);
Molten Shield (E): Anyone who is voting you at the end of the day following the night you use this ability takes 1 damage;
Summon Tibbers (ultimate): Gain a body double with 3 hp that lasts for two nights and one day. You may use it during the day to get a second vote, losing the double;

You have 4 health.
You order Annie to send a ball of FIREEEE coursing at Shakerag's champion. Which is exactly what she does. Nothing else happened during the night.

Also, looks like flavor would have been important after all. Good luck explaining who else threw a card at me come claim time. :P
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Shakerag

• Bay Watcher
  • Just here for the schadenfreude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 20, 2012, 04:30:18 pm »

Unless someone healed you or shielded you (or I got blocked/delayed again), you would have been dead N2.  You had 2 damage incoming delayed, and I was going to hit you again.  I was kind of banking on everyone having 4 or 5-ish HP. 

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 20, 2012, 06:07:48 pm »

The guy wanted extra votes on everything. TF had a chance to get 3 votes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 20, 2012, 10:00:14 pm »

You are Teemo, the Swift Scout.

Your abilities:
Camouflage (passive): If you end the day without voting anyone, your next Q or R deals 1 extra damage and you gain a shield for the night with 1 hp (it disappears if not used);
Blinding Dart (Q): the target is unable to vote the next day;
Move Quick (W): this ability cannot be redirected, delayed or roleblocked. You gain a 1-hp shield (stacks with your passive);
Toxic Shot (passive): the last person you've voted for during the day (you don't necessarily need to end the day with the vote on that person) takes 1 damage;
Noxious Trap (ultimate): This ability can be used every night after third (inclusive) in addition to your other abilities. Pick a target. Anyone targeting him is dealt 1 damage and his identity is revealed to you (applies to a maximum of one person).

You have 4 hp. Also, I can unashamedly note that yours was one of the two roles that gave me a huge headache. I've spent about as much time on the other eight as on those two. :(

What was the other headache role?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 20, 2012, 10:07:01 pm »

Teemo! <3
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 20, 2012, 10:11:48 pm »

You are Teemo, the Swift Scout.

Your abilities:
Camouflage (passive): If you end the day without voting anyone, your next Q or R deals 1 extra damage and you gain a shield for the night with 1 hp (it disappears if not used);
Blinding Dart (Q): the target is unable to vote the next day;
Move Quick (W): this ability cannot be redirected, delayed or roleblocked. You gain a 1-hp shield (stacks with your passive);
Toxic Shot (passive): the last person you've voted for during the day (you don't necessarily need to end the day with the vote on that person) takes 1 damage;
Noxious Trap (ultimate): This ability can be used every night after third (inclusive) in addition to your other abilities. Pick a target. Anyone targeting him is dealt 1 damage and his identity is revealed to you (applies to a maximum of one person).

You have 4 hp. Also, I can unashamedly note that yours was one of the two roles that gave me a huge headache. I've spent about as much time on the other eight as on those two. :(

What was the other headache role?
Soraka.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 20, 2012, 10:15:13 pm »

Soraka.
Do tell. What was tricky about her?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 20, 2012, 10:40:03 pm »

Well, I love not being targeted.  :P

You are Ahri, the Nine-Tailed Fox.

Your abilities:
Essence Theft (passive): After you've made three attacks, you heal yourself for 1 point;
Orb of Deception (Q): Deal 1 damage to target. Next night, deal 1 more (second point is unblockable);
Fox-Fire (W): Up to three people targeting you in the following two nights are dealt 1 point of damage (note that a total of three people are affected, so if, for example, two people target you on the first night and two on second, the second person on second night won't be affected);
Charm (E): You roleblock the target and learn which ability he was trying to use;
Spirit Rush (ultimate): You ignore abilities that target you this night, learn the identity/ies of the person/s targeting you and deal each 1 damage;

You have 5 health.

N1: Fox-Fire.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 20, 2012, 10:48:26 pm »

Oh and I moved quick and got diddly.

Under the cover of your camouflage, you order Teemo to stalk around the jungle, trying to confuse anyone following him. This proves unneeded, since nobody cares about him sufficiently to attack him. Or at least he didn't notice anybody. He scowls at you for making him waste a night. You hurt poor little Teemo's feelings. :(

Also, since I forgot to clarify it in PM. The buff from your passive is lost if not used. I should have said so earlier, but oh well. I didn't think you wouldn't Q. Sorry. :(
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24