Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What execution would you prefer?

Labor camp
- 4 (20%)
List of choices (would you like to be killed by woodchipper, firing squad, gascambers...)
- 8 (40%)
Choose how to die (with restrictions, or course, no "I want to be nuked in the dining hall")
- 6 (30%)
Generic Lethal injection
- 1 (5%)
Electroshock
- 0 (0%)
Life in prison
- 0 (0%)
Other (Specify)
- 1 (5%)
No opinion
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 20

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 192

Author Topic: The Bay12 Space program - Open discussion  (Read 335707 times)

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
Re: How many people play DF? (Now the Bay12 Space program)
« Reply #495 on: August 06, 2012, 08:45:08 am »

Anyway, lets try to rerail this a little. A few of the main sticklers are
1. Human population and what to do with them.
2. Defeating the humans.
Release the spores for energy collecting .

this reduces the human population and gives energy , win - win .
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 08:47:28 am by brainfreez »
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!
Breainfreez : wait .... really ?

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #496 on: August 06, 2012, 08:46:45 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Are you for real? No seriously, I'd sleep better at night knowing this was just a poor attempt at trolling. My apathy meter is close to reaching nothingness-

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: August 06, 2012, 08:49:35 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Are you for real? No seriously, I'd sleep better at night knowing this was just a poor attempt at trolling. My apathy meter is close to reaching nothingness-
it was not poor attempt at trolling , i dont know what it was .....
I am currently investigating what Brainfreez is on. It is the greatest drug that any man, woman, kobold or pony has ever seen, going off of that everything he posts is pure win.
Sleyerhero90 : You're battle-rapping with a guy who supported THE SAME FREAKING GUY YOU DO!

misko27

• Bay Watcher
  • Lawful Neutral; Prophet of Pestilence
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: August 06, 2012, 08:54:40 am »

Anyway, lets try to rerail this a little. A few of the main sticklers are
1. Human population and what to do with them.
2. Defeating the humans.
3. Soul energy.
4. Test-tube babies.
5. Government and leaders.
This thread. I'm almost scared to see its in my new replies. Brainfrez, if you continue to derail our thread, we are going to have a problem, cause I really want to go to mars.
The Age of Man is over. It is the Fire's turn now

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #499 on: August 06, 2012, 08:55:12 am »

The grammar and quote pyramids can be excused, sure.
But it's generally poor forum etiquette to inflate your ego, attempt to murderize the crap out of the thread and insult the forum you're participating in.

This thread is close to needing a reboot.

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: August 06, 2012, 09:00:51 am »

Perhaps. Perhaps acetech will swoop in suddenly with his SMR he was mentioning. Perhaps.

For now, let just try to keep this together:
There is alot of opposition to soul energy, which I find inexplicable, but i Guess its because people are okay with torture as long as the guy gets to die eventually.

Government. This is what we need. i suppose whoever Is elected (if we're still doing that) will choose temporary gov till more formal elections are held and cnstitution is drafted.

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: August 06, 2012, 09:07:04 am »

If it comes to that, I will happily start the new thread. I do not mind having it on my conscience.

Also, the problems:
1: Make them willing citizens. Or, unwilling, depends. We do not want atrocitys and mindless slaughter on our hands.
2: Cripple them with hijacking satellites (as previously suggested), and controlling oil supplies.
Also possibly invent and use an EMP. Make it reversible of course. Inter-country war?
3: ?
4: don't you mean large pitchblende pot babies?
5: a 'democratic' oligarchy
I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: August 06, 2012, 09:15:58 am »

But it's generally poor forum etiquette to inflate your ego, attempt to murderize the crap out of the thread and insult the forum you're participating in.
i dont want to insult (sorry , if i did insult someone) anyone and i didnt want to derail the thread .

rerail : How can we convince the chinese to sponsor our evil project?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 09:39:30 am by brainfreez »

misko27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: August 06, 2012, 09:28:35 am »

democratic oligarchy.
Isn't that what we are now?

I'm not sure. I will draft a letter to them and post a link here in a bit. I think we should talk about how they want a space program, and how a bunch of willing americans, europeans, and others make it look like a international effort, while they retain control.

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: August 06, 2012, 09:42:25 am »

I'm not sure. I will draft a letter to them and post a link here in a bit. I think we should talk about how they want a space program, and how a bunch of willing americans, europeans, and others make it look like a international effort, while they retain control.
but , if they would want to see the progress of our space program and saw test-tube babies and soul extractors ?

slowpokez

• Bay Watcher
  • B12's Department Head of Arts & Recreation
    • View Profile
    • Cloudsprite
« Reply #505 on: August 06, 2012, 09:46:56 am »

but , if they would want to see the progress of our space program and saw test-tube babies and soul extractors ?
We just say that the babies are Corai's kids and that the soulextractor is a sowing-machine or something, whoever it is that comes to check on us has probaby never seen a soulextractor before.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #506 on: August 06, 2012, 09:54:07 am »

I'm still skeptical about souls and extracting any usable energy from philosophy L:

brainfreez

• Bay Watcher
  • THIS IS !
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: August 06, 2012, 10:26:36 am »

I'm still skeptical about souls and extracting any usable energy from philosophy L:
i think , the spores would extract energy from brains and extract soul if possible .

TopHat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: August 06, 2012, 10:33:16 am »

i think , the spores would extract energy from brains and extract soul if possible .

Bay12ers have souls and brains too, so make sure the extractor has an off switch. And do not, under any circumstances, make it sentient.
Also, I still think we should feign death, which would
a) prevent inspections
b) prevent unwanted attention
And c) make our debt to China null and void.
We could also possibly point the finger at US sabotage to increase diplomatic tension.

I would ask why fire can burn two men to death without getting hot enough to burn a book, but then I read "INEXTINGUISHABLE RUNNING KAMIKAZE RADIOACTIVE FLAMING ZOMBIE" and realized that logic, reason, and physics are all occupied with crying in the corner right now.

Adrian

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: August 06, 2012, 10:45:17 am »

Bay12ers have souls
Mermaid farming.
Child Care.
Fire retardant supersoldiers.
Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 192